Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#5281 killarich908

killarich908

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

I think that's the second time I've read that recently. Wonder if it's the same one - might be worth putting a note on it or something when you send it back.

Thats exactly what I did when I returned My Mrio Bros U.... If you look earlier in this thread I wrote about it

#5282 lunker

lunker

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

As for the Tales of Very Good,

Man, Namco is getting even lazier with its naming conventions. ;)

#5283 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

At least they mention the condition and what's included (and not) in the description. I picked up a "Very Good" 250GB Super Slim PS3 w/ Infamous 1/2 + Uncharted 1/2. Item description only mentioned that it may be repackaged. It showed up without BOTH games, the controller and power cable. Just the system and the A/V cable. CS told me they could give me a $20 refund...

I haven't been very impressed with AWD as of late. This latest catastrophe is starting to make me think twice before ordering from there...

Amazon got so bad i do not trust them at all now... If cs drops i will run away but man do they have bad things going on now. They hire anyone i guess...

$20 credit was a kick in the junk offer that stuff worth way more the controller alone worth 25-35.. I do not see amz getting better they keep declining.. I am sad about it.. :cry:

#5284 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

Anybody seen NBA 2k13 in the warehouse lately? I've been looking for weeks.

:ps3: NBA 2K13 (Very Good) $37.42

#5285 PikaZeroX

PikaZeroX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

I've gotten a few bad apples from WHD, but it's so easy to return them it doesn't bother me. 9 times out of 10 I get better than what was advertised, can't win them all though.

#5286 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

So far purchased 3 items from AWD and each item the box looked destroyed but the item inside is in mint condition.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5287 Sophita

Sophita

CCO Coconut Company

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Got a "Very Good" Lego Star Wars in a generic black ps2 case; oddly the actual artwork manual and game all look like new though, so just switched cases with sports champions.

Still kind of a let down but could have been worse; at least it was the right game.
Posted Image

#5288 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

Got a "Very Good" Lego Star Wars in a generic black ps2 case; oddly the actual artwork manual and game all look like new though, so just switched cases with sports champions.

Still kind of a let down but could have been worse; at least it was the right game.

I got my Very Good Doom BFG PS3 in what appears to be a Gamecube case. Inserts were all there and disc appears to be fine. I agree it's odd.

Better than no case at all though, I suppose.

#5289 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

I got my Very Good Doom BFG PS3 in what appears to be a Gamecube case. Inserts were all there and disc appears to be fine. I agree it's odd.

Better than no case at all though, I suppose.

You mean a Blockbuster case? If it were a GC case then the disc wouldn't fit.

#5290 RPGamer246

RPGamer246

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

My Like New Copy of the Last Story came in today, no scratches perfect disc, manual in perfect condition and my only issue with the case is the Like new sticker on the back :)

#5291 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Was it the Special Edition or the reprint?

#5292 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

Got my Sony Pulse Elite today, it looks like someone used it before but it was in like new condition. Though, its missing the 3.5mm audio jack which is no big deal to me since I have plenty of those lying around.

I just want to know how long should I charge these headphones before using it? Can't find the info anywhere.

#5293 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

32 GB vita card arrived. It was repackaged in a tiny zipper baggie and shipped in a giant bubble mailer, which was rather silly since I opened it and it looked like it was empty at first. It was a 32 GB card though, and my stuff is transferring as I type this so it seems to be fine. Possibly worth noting: it was a trade-in, not a dented box item, as it was tied to somone's account and had to be reformatted first. I wonder why anyone would trade in an expensive memory card rather than resell it themselves?

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#5294 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

You mean a Blockbuster case? If it were a GC case then the disc wouldn't fit.

You are probably correct, I was thinking more about the outside of the case but that's a good point about the spindle.

#5295 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

32 GB vita card arrived. It was repackaged in a tiny zipper baggie and shipped in a giant bubble mailer, which was rather silly since I opened it and it looked like it was empty at first. It was a 32 GB card though, and my stuff is transferring as I type this so it seems to be fine. Possibly worth noting: it was a trade-in, not a dented box item, as it was tied to somone's account and had to be reformatted first. I wonder why anyone would trade in an expensive memory card rather than resell it themselves?

MAYBE THEY STOLE IT

Maybe?

#5296 Matsumoto11756

Matsumoto11756

Need gaming time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

Bought a Like New Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 for $132.31 and the device box was opened but shrink wrapped by Amazon. The player itself looked used but great (figured someone fooled around with it because the protective film over the screen was missing) but it came without the usb wall outlet charger and without the Samsung headphones. A cheap pair of headphones with the Monoprice logo was in the box. I bought these same headphones for my kids for about a dollar a piece and they stink. Have a better pair from Monoprice sitting around. Anyway i contacted AWH and they credited me $45 bucks after a short online chat. Overall I'm happy and this player is pretty cool to watch movies, surf internet via wifi and play games.
Let's go Mets !!!!! Oh no WTF ???? Argggggg not AGAIN!!!

#5297 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Couldn't it have been a return?

#5298 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

I had cancelled by $190 entertainment ps3 very good, and just purchased a $205 like new. From reading this thread some, like new is the way to go
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#5299 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

I had cancelled by $190 entertainment ps3 very good, and just purchased a $205 like new. From reading this thread some, like new is the way to go

Still not 100% though. I had bought a Like New PS3 AC bundle. Did not list it as "May come repackaged" but it came repackaged and no original box. Everything worked fine but still. Their CS didnt seem to care either.

#5300 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

Still not 100% though. I had bought a Like New PS3 AC bundle. Did not list it as "May come repackaged" but it came repackaged and no original box. Everything worked fine but still. Their CS didnt seem to care either.

Not gonna lie, I only skimmed the description before buying. Is there anyway to see the description after purchase?

#5301 shiftymcneely

shiftymcneely

I love my Lions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Damn. I bought a very good 500GB AC 3 PS3 and it came sealed! The box was a little damaged though, but I'm just going to resell it on Amazon. I'm pissed because I actually wanted it, but the profit I would make on it is too much to pass up. I guess I'm back on the market for another one.

Rating scale ( :cold: :drool: :cry: :applause: :hot:)

:xb1:  Forza Horizon :applause:

:ps4: Shadow of Mordor :applause:  Madden 25 :hot: Destiny :applause:

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:

#5302 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Not gonna lie, I only skimmed the description before buying. Is there anyway to see the description after purchase?

Can view the description on your invoice/order
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5303 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

Can view the description on your invoice/order

i can see condition and not description.

#5304 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

NEOGEO X GOLD Limited Edition (Good) $128.69
:ps3: PlayStation Move Starter Bundle (Acceptable) $50.56
:ps3: PlayStation Move Essentials Pack (Like New) $50.88
:ps3: Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $27.71
:ps3: Far Cry 3 (Very Good) $24.25

#5305 flatliner718

flatliner718

The Outlaw

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

Damn tried to snag that far cry 3

#5306 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

i can see condition and not description.

lmk if you figure it out since nothing seems to show desc. Nice way for amazon to dispute you and you have no proof.

#5307 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

How much did you pay for the memory card? And what condition was it listed as? I'm also hoping to pick one up from AW.

#5308 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

lmk if you figure it out since nothing seems to show desc. Nice way for amazon to dispute you and you have no proof.

Via some googling, someone said that you cant see it after purchasing which makes no damn sense :drool:

I got a glimpse but I think it was the standard codes may be used, and may be repackaged i think

Who cares about the box!!

#5309 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

How much did you pay for the memory card? And what condition was it listed as? I'm also hoping to pick one up from AW.

It was $60.xx, lowest I've seen in months. More common prices seem to be $67.xx or $71.xx. I don't know what the condition was, actually, I checked out with it before really looking at the page. It was probably good or acceptable to be that low, the $67 ones being very good and the $71 ones like new.

EDIT: weird. it's showing "like new" on the order page now. Surprised it was that cheap in that case...

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#5310 georgeb76

georgeb76

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

I always take a screenshot of the description just in case since several items with the same "grade" can have varied descriptions. Never been burned by Amazon, but you never know.