Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#5491 Kolma

Kolma

I like french toast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:58 AM

I am still thinking about $20 vita deal for cod bundle in eBay. I see my tracking number, and it is delivered to the us already. Hopefully, it is not a scam....although it is true

I bought one for 38.99 on the 19th of january
on the 20th his account was removed from ebay.
couple days later tracking info appeared but wont show anything on ebay.
Filed a dispute, got my money back. searching it on chinapost tracking shows that it's been in customs being opened up since the 24th.
It did say it would take from Feb 2nd to the 25th to ship

So... tl;dr
Got my money back, possibly getting a free CoD Vita bundle?

560501.png

xivpads.png

retrosig.png?a_gc=255%2C110%2C13&a_mc=25

#5492 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

I bought one for 38.99 on the 19th of january
on the 20th his account was removed from ebay.
couple days later tracking info appeared but wont show anything on ebay.
Filed a dispute, got my money back. searching it on chinapost tracking shows that it's been in customs being opened up since the 24th.
It did say it would take from Feb 2nd to the 25th to ship

So... tl;dr
Got my money back, possibly getting a free CoD Vita bundle?

I ordered some too good to be true item off ebay a few months ago. The seller sent me a trk #, but his account was also closed and ebay contacted me to tell me to file a dispute, so I did and got my money back. Well, I kept up on the tracking # anyway and to my surprise, it arrived at my post office (I missed the delivery, so I had to go pick it up). However, upon receiving my package and opening it, I found all that was inside was a sealed copy of Windows 98, lol, which is defintely not what I ordered, so yeah, I wish you good luck, but I doubt there is a Vita in that package. Would be an amazing deal if I am wrong though!

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#5493 Kolma

Kolma

I like french toast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

I ordered some too good to be true item off ebay a few months ago. The seller sent me a trk #, but his account was also closed and ebay contacted me to tell me to file a dispute, so I did and got my money back. Well, I kept up on the tracking # anyway and to my surprise, it arrived at my post office (I missed the delivery, so I had to go pick it up). However, upon receiving my package and opening it, I found all that was inside was a sealed copy of Windows 98, lol, which is defintely not what I ordered, so yeah, I wish you good luck, but I doubt there is a Vita in that package. Would be an amazing deal if I am wrong though!

That sounds amazing! (have a friend that would actually want a copy of windows 98)
Whether or not I get a vita, I'm sure to enjoy unboxing my package:bouncy:

560501.png

xivpads.png

retrosig.png?a_gc=255%2C110%2C13&a_mc=25

#5494 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

That sounds amazing! (have a friend that would actually want a copy of windows 98)
Whether or not I get a vita, I'm sure to enjoy unboxing my package:bouncy:

Why is that? I can't think of any conceivable use for it...

#5495 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:42 AM

Dark Souls for $12.68, worth it? I kind of suck at video games, but that game keeps catching my attention for some reason. I like the setting it's in and the boss battles look awesome.. I just don't want to not be able to beat it at all. (I'd grab Dragons Dogma instead, but I'm waiting for the new version)

#5496 Kadamas

Kadamas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

Dark Souls for $12.68, worth it? I kind of suck at video games, but that game keeps catching my attention for some reason. I like the setting it's in and the boss battles look awesome.. I just don't want to not be able to beat it at all. (I'd grab Dragons Dogma instead, but I'm waiting for the new version)

Dark Souls isn't exactly skill intensive; it's more a test of patience and pattern learning. The enemies are slow enough that if you memorize their attacks, you can put 'em down real quick.

Of course, if you're having difficulty, you can always summon people to help you out. There's always plenty of people willing to help!

Nanaya89.png

#5497 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

Get it! One of the best games this gen in my opinion. The challenge is there, but only until you learn the patterns and get a feel for the area and enemy. If a part is too difficult, you can always summon a computer or human player to help you through. I wouldn't worry about not being good enough to beat it, I would worry about being patient enough.

Prepare to die very often, though.

#5498 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:48 AM

:360: Borderlands GOTY - Very Good - $13.85
http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ
(someone bite quick, won't last long at that price...)

:ps3: Wonderbook Book of Spells - Very Good - $12.47

:ps3: Splinter Cell Trilogy - Very Good - $13.83
(really tempted on this myself...)

#5499 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

:ps3: Splinter Cell Trilogy - Very Good - $13.83
(really tempted on this myself...)

FYI, this has been $16.99 (IIRC) on Newegg a few times.

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within [Speedrun] :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5500 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

FYI, this has been $16.99 (IIRC) on Newegg a few times.

Also isn't it really bugged?

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#5501 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:18 AM

Also isn't it really bugged?

Yeah, Ubisoft doesn't really know how to do HD collections all that well. :roll:

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within [Speedrun] :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5502 Leumas Krap

Leumas Krap

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

if you like old school japanese games get this. yes its hard but once you beat a big ass boss its rewarding as hell. I love how the game looks as well

#5503 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Just picked up :3ds: RE Revelations and :3ds: Mario Kart 7 for some great prices.

I strongly urge those who are waiting for deals to be posted to add the games to the top of your wishlist and check on them occasionally. It lists the prices there, so you can see when there might be a good deal from AWD or a third-party seller. Or, use that check for change add-on that some have mentioned.

Within just a day I picked up Super Mario 3D Land, NSMB 2, and the two mentioned above.

So don't wait around for people to list them - check for yourself!

#5504 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

Just picked up :3ds: RE Revelations and :3ds: Mario Kart 7 for some great prices.

I strongly urge those who are waiting for deals to be posted to add the games to the top of your wishlist and check on them occasionally. It lists the prices there, so you can see when there might be a good deal from AWD or a third-party seller. Or, use that check for change add-on that some have mentioned.

Within just a day I picked up Super Mario 3D Land, NSMB 2, and the two mentioned above.

So don't wait around for people to list them - check for yourself!

Yeah, I am not sure if I should try my luck with AWD again.. I got a great deal on sticker star very good from a 3rd party, was $20 + $4 shipping. Just shipped out this morning.

Though honestly as bad as an experience I had with AWD, I cant expect that to happen again can I? Get a ds game with the 3ds sticker on it?

I may just wait for 3rd party people to lower prices. A few days ago I saw several people selling the game I wanted for $21

How much did you pick up revelations for?

Edit: Hrm I just checked my debit card, it shows I was never charged for sticker star.. But for a 3rd party person to even be able to ship out an item, my card would have to clear the check or they wouldnt know where to ship to. Erm thoughts?

#5505 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

That's a good idea. I'm used to just refreshing a bunch of different tabs at once, so that would be an easier, more RAM-efficient way of checking for more than one game at a time. Thanks for the tip. :D

#5506 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

Yeah, I am not sure if I should try my luck with AWD again.. I got a great deal on sticker star very good from a 3rd party, was $20 + $4 shipping. Just shipped out this morning.

Though honestly as bad as an experience I had with AWD, I cant expect that to happen again can I? Get a ds game with the 3ds sticker on it?

I may just wait for 3rd party people to lower prices. A few days ago I saw several people selling the game I wanted for $21

How much did you pick up revelations for?

Edit: Hrm I just checked my debit card, it shows I was never charged for sticker star.. But for a 3rd party person to even be able to ship out an item, my card would have to clear the check or they wouldnt know where to ship to. Erm thoughts?

I got Revelations for $11 and some change. It was acceptable condition, but any time I've ever ordered acceptable from amazon my games came complete and like-new - some even with the online passes unused.

I heard about your whole ordeal with someone swapping the stickers. I was thinking about it each time I ordered a 3DS game, haha.

And your card not being charged is a little odd. I sometimes sell items on amazon and they are very clear that they won't tell you to ship until the buyer has been successfully charged. I once waited a whole week for someone's card to go through and was stuck in that transaction.

Your address is always available, though.

That's a good idea. I'm used to just refreshing a bunch of different tabs at once, so that would be an easier, more RAM-efficient way of checking for more than one game at a time. Thanks for the tip.

I did the same thing for a while, but I had a handful of games I was looking for and couldn't remember to check on them all, so I added them to my wishlist. Realized that they show the lowest price right there in the list. Hope that helps you grab some deals - it definitely worked for me.

#5507 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

I got Revelations for $11 and some change. It was acceptable condition, but any time I've ever ordered acceptable from amazon my games came complete and like-new - some even with the online passes unused.

I heard about your whole ordeal with someone swapping the stickers. I was thinking about it each time I ordered a 3DS game, haha.

And your card not being charged is a little odd. I sometimes sell items on amazon and they are very clear that they won't tell you to ship until the buyer has been successfully charged. I once waited a whole week for someone's card to go through and was stuck in that transaction.

Your address is always available, though.

I did the same thing for a while, but I had a handful of games I was looking for and couldn't remember to check on them all, so I added them to my wishlist. Realized that they show the lowest price right there in the list. Hope that helps you grab some deals - it definitely worked for me.

$11 isnt bad at all. Id be happy to pay that. Ill have to keep a look out for that now.

I sell on Amazon regularly, 500+ orders. I have an order stuck in pending now and it won't show me their address. Once an item comes out of pending, its because theyre card has been verified and is ready to be charged. However it wont be charged until the seller either buys a shipping label, or clicks that they have shipped it out.

This is the message you get on a pending order actually:
Shipping Address:
Because this order is pending, the shipping address is not displayed.

So it is odd that I dont see that charge.

#5508 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

$11 isnt bad at all. Id be happy to pay that. Ill have to keep a look out for that now.

I sell on Amazon regularly, 500+ orders. I have an order stuck in pending now and it won't show me their address. Once an item comes out of pending, its because theyre card has been verified and is ready to be charged. However it wont be charged until the seller either buys a shipping label, or clicks that they have shipped it out.

This is the message you get on a pending order actually:
Shipping Address:
Because this order is pending, the shipping address is not displayed.

So it is odd that I dont see that charge.

Yeah, that is..odd.

#5509 acthechamp

acthechamp

CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

PS3-Assassin's Creed III-Very Good-$27.71
http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

#5510 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

:360: Xbox 360 Branded Fable 3 Controller (Wireless) (Acceptable) $42.01
:360: Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition (Very Good) $34.64
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Classic White) (Very Good) $35.32
:ps3: Ultimate Combo Pack - Killzone 3 Greatest Hits & Dualshock 3 wireless controller (Like New) $44.52
:ps3: Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control (Like New) $17.67
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Good) $81.20
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (Very Good) $55.27
:ps3: Deus Ex Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (Acceptable) $17.05
:ps3: Child of Eden (Very Good) $10.11
Posted Image Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (Like New) $265.78
Posted Image Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $31.18
Posted Image Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Very Good) $33.60
:3ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Very Good) $11.09
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (Very Good) $20.73
:ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (Very Good) $25.13
:psp: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Acceptable) $22.39

#5511 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

Just picked up Super Mario 3d land for $23 shipped from a 3rd party. And I had a free $11 GC, so really just $12.

In the past week I picked up Mario sticker star and mario 3d land for $36 total shipped. Really happy with that!

#5512 Hiroshou

Hiroshou

You bred Raptors!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Sent about $300 worth of trade-in-credit to Amazon today. How often do large drops happen looking to pick up a 3DSXL and some games to go with it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5513 CaptainDesk

CaptainDesk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Has anyone tried attaching the Pulse Elite's Dongle to an android phone using an OTG cable? If that works I think that push me to buy.

#5514 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

http://www.wtnh.com/...-ending-dispute Wasn't sure where to post this if we have a general Amazon thread, but in CT Amazon will collect sales tax for CT sales starting in November.

#5515 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

http://www.wtnh.com/...-ending-dispute Wasn't sure where to post this if we have a general Amazon thread, but in CT Amazon will collect sales tax for CT sales starting in November.

You just reminded me Amazon started charging taxes in Arizona on February 1st.

#5516 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

CAG is acting up on me. All weird and shite.

#5517 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

It's Shite being Scottish!

#5518 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

I thought it was only me, I emptied my cache and everything.

#5519 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

i can see forever

#5520 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

Just saw a ACIII Liberation Vita Bundle for $160 - Good.
http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used