Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#5521 mat1c

mat1c

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

I thought it was only me, I emptied my cache and everything.

Same, using opera here tho.

#5522 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

Mass Effect 3 CE Very Good $16.96 http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

#5523 Malarkschwag

Malarkschwag

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

Has anyone tried attaching the Pulse Elite's Dongle to an android phone using an OTG cable? If that works I think that push me to buy.

Well color me surprised, it works with my Note II. I haven't tried to use the microphone but the audio out works fine. I figured I might be able to get it working with an app, but just straight plug and play works.

Edit: Mic works using the voice recorder. Phone call might be a different story however, I'll try that tomorrow.

Edited by Malarkschwag, 05 February 2013 - 06:57 AM.

#5524 CaptainDesk

CaptainDesk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:07 AM

Well color me surprised, it works with my Note II. I haven't tried to use the microphone but the audio out works fine. I figured I might be able to get it working with an app, but just straight plug and play works.

Edit: Mic works using the voice recorder. Phone call might be a different story however, I'll try that tomorrow.

That's awesome. Buying next time it's up (which seems to be rather frequently).

#5525 humidore

humidore

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

Wow, cool! I am interested in picking this up once again (was planning to put the money towards some Grado headphones). Especially since i got a Note 2 as well.

#5526 Malarkschwag

Malarkschwag

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

Wow, cool! I am interested in picking this up once again (was planning to put the money towards some Grado headphones). Especially since i got a Note 2 as well.

As someone who owns a set of Grado headphones I'd say the money is better spent there, but that isn't to say there isn't a place for a decent set of wireless headphones.

#5527 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:59 AM

My life new amazon bundle showed up.....perfect condition!! games still sealed, original box but the bottom was basically busted open
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#5528 Pikagreg

Pikagreg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

Bought Metal Gear Twin Snakes (Like New for $34.99) Came in today and disk 1 had a huge gash in it and was unreadable ._. Got lucky and found a decent ebay deal shortly after at least.

~~~Now Playing~~~
:pc:FFXIV
:ps3:Lightning Returns
:3ds:Bravely Default
My Steam Profile
:D~~~~~~My Trade List~~~~~~~ :D(dead)

#5529 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

My Wii came in today and it's in great shape! I ordered a Mario Kart Wii bundle, as these Wiis still have Gamecube backwards compatibility. My Wii is in black. It was advertised as "Like New". "Like New" is stretching it a bit, though. I mean, the Wii IS in black, so it will show up scratches easier than white ones, but there is a deep scratchy spot here and there. "Very Good" condition is more appropriate. Still, there are no dings or dents in the thing, so it hasn't been abused. I only paid $130 (+ shipping) and it did come with everything I needed. (Minus a silicone sleeve and a case for the Mario Kart Wii game) And it even shipped in the original box.

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and the Wii is performing very well. :)

P.S. This wasn't an Amazon Warehouse deal, but it was on Amazon through a 3rd party seller. I just wanted to say something about the transaction. :) The seller's name is CMPD Wholesalers. I highly recommend them. They shipped my package out same day and, for the most part, they told the truth about their product. I'll buy from them again.

#5530 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

Ordered a 500GB PS3 from AWD -- worked for 5 minutes, then died. Sent it back, received another used one -- didn't power on.

My luck has been terrible as of late... :(

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#5531 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

Just wanted to say that the 3DS games I ordered are all working well and all came complete. The two mario games still had their club nintendo codes. My "acceptable" Resident Evil Revelations came complete and like new.

Again, had the GRADED BY WAREHOUSEDEALS stickers (or something similar).

Edited by Yamato, 06 February 2013 - 04:37 AM.

#5532 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

Ordered a 500GB PS3 from AWD -- worked for 5 minutes, then died. Sent it back, received another used one -- didn't power on.

that sucks, were they listed as very good?

#5533 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

Just got

Fear 3 acceptable. Missing manual and such but. isk is good.
Fallout 3 GOTY PC accpt. Shouldve ebayed a new cppy it was the same price. Disk came in good.
Halo reach limited. Like new. Bunch of small dents on box and scratches on disk. Luckily it was
Only ten bucks.

AWD has served me well. This is my first time buying from amazon warehouse deals.

#5534 Tomtom12

Tomtom12

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

Just got

Fear 3 acceptable. Missing manual and such but. isk is good.
Fallout 3 GOTY PC accpt. Shouldve ebayed a new cppy it was the same price. Disk came in good.
Halo reach limited. Like new. Bunch of small dents on box and scratches on disk. Luckily it was
Only ten bucks.

AWD has served me well. This is my first time buying from amazon warehouse deals.

Wow i was ready to buy one... Now u got me thinking.

#5535 ilikerice01

ilikerice01

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

Anyone get any luck with trying to purchase GOW:Sagas that still retains the downloadable game voucher? I hate how it's close to the expiration date.

#5536 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

that sucks, were they listed as very good?

They were just listed as "Good". Came complete and in near mint condition... but the damn thing just wouldn't work!

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#5537 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

Hey some people brought up the download codes for the god of war saga. I have an unused one if anyone is interested. I don't want to waste room on my HDD and I'd rather have the disk version

#5538 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

Hey some people brought up the download codes for the god of war saga. I have an unused one if anyone is interested. I don't want to waste room on my HDD and I'd rather have the disk version

pm'd

#5539 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

I guess I need to open mine and redeem the codes before it's too late. I just found out I missed the boat on my Uncharted Dual Pack codes, so I don't want to blow this one. When do the GOW Saga codes expire?

#5540 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

I guess I need to open mine and redeem the codes before it's too late. I just found out I missed the boat on my Uncharted Dual Pack codes, so I don't want to blow this one. When do the GOW Saga codes expire?

I think sometime in late March? I'm pretty sure on the month, just not on the specific date.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS3 HD  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5541 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

I think sometime in late March? I'm pretty sure on the month, just not on the specific date.

Thanks. I'll make sure to do it by March 1st to be safe.

It seems pretty lousy to have an expiration date so soon on those. The Saga came out only about 6 months ago (or maybe less), so it's not like people are picking these things up in some Big Lots clearance bin. Online codes/passes should be good for at least a couple of years if they are going to be sold at retail. And, yes, I know this issue has been brought up numerous times before...

#5542 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

I think 3/31/13....

#5543 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Dang. From some of the comments in this thread, I think Amazon was serious when they mentioned cuts-n-stuff on the case and disk of Dance Central 3.:cry: It was $23.xx, but I decided against that copy.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#5544 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

So my "Good" copy of Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition($32.17) arrived yesterday. The outer box was still shrink-wrapped and everything inside was still sealed. The lower left-hand corner of the box was slightly crushed, but otherwise everything else was in pristine condition.

I was a bit worried with all the recent complaints, but relieved to find out that it was actually brand-new.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#5545 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

So my "Good" copy of Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition($32.17) arrived yesterday. The outer box was still shrink-wrapped and everything inside was still sealed. The lower left-hand corner of the box was slightly crushed, but otherwise everything else was in pristine condition.

I was a bit worried with all the recent complaints, but relieved to find out that it was actually brand-new.

I just got a pair of Like New Turtle Beach XP500's. I was hoping to get a new set with just a messed up box like this description. These are clearly used (as they should be) but I can't complain too much since they are in good shape (assuming they work when I try them out later). I'm just not sure how some items can be "Good" and still shrink wrapped while others are "Like New" but have been opened and used.

#5546 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

Got my $4 copy of bioshock 2

Near mint box.
Mint disk.

All for $4

#5547 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

:360: max payne 3 CE $18

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($9)

#5548 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

I just got a pair of Like New Turtle Beach XP500's. I was hoping to get a new set with just a messed up box like this description. These are clearly used (as they should be) but I can't complain too much since they are in good shape (assuming they work when I try them out later). I'm just not sure how some items can be "Good" and still shrink wrapped while others are "Like New" but have been opened and used.

My thoughts exactly, I certainly wasn't thinking it'd be anything near brand new, I was just hoping everything would be there. Amazon(NorAm?) needs to get some kind of stricter guidelines in place for how they grade things... I'm not complaining this time, but it doesn't always work out in your favor.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#5549 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

250G Hard Disk Drive for Microsoft Xbox 360

#5550 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:55 AM

I think 3/31/13....

Confirmed. I redeemed my GOW Saga codes tonight. Oddly enough, I tried my expired Uncharted Dual Pack codes and they still worked (contrary to other CAG reports). Maybe Sony is being flexible on the expirations. The outside box does not show an expiration date, so it might be hard for them not to honor older codes...