Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#5911 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

FYI I'm returning a Sony Pulse Elite headset that I got from Amazon Warehouse about 20 days ago. I only used them once and they will not charge. Too bad since they were in good condition and complete. If another unit pops up in the next week it may be them.
Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#5912 samaside

samaside

nerdophiles.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

Question: Anyone tried to get the Killzone trilogy pack off the Warehouse? I see it on there all the time - sometimes for a good twenty dollars off the base price. But I know that people had to install the first game or first two games. Does anyone know if that required codes (that would likely be redeemed already) or not? I can buy it if I need to outright but obviously I'm cheap.

#5913 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

Question: Anyone tried to get the Killzone trilogy pack off the Warehouse? I see it on there all the time - sometimes for a good twenty dollars off the base price. But I know that people had to install the first game or first two games. Does anyone know if that required codes (that would likely be redeemed already) or not? I can buy it if I need to outright but obviously I'm cheap.

I remember having this game, you need to install KZ1 but need to disc to play it so your safe. KZ2 and 3 are on the disc.. the only thing I think that are codes are the DLCs which are for mostly multiplayer maps/extras.
Posted Image

#5914 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (Like New) $204.92
:360: Dead Space 3 (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (Acceptable) $42.86
:ps3: Child of Eden (Like New) $11.39
:3ds: Star Fox 64 3D (Like New) $23.76

#5915 DieGo2SHAE

DieGo2SHAE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

I hope Army of Two: TD'sC falls in price this quickly next month

#5916 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (Like New) $204.92
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (Acceptable) $42.86
:ps3: Child of Eden (Like New) $11.39
:3ds: Star Fox 64 3D (Like New) $23.76

I'd be scared to pick up the Halo 4 Limited Edition. Seems like you might just end up getting the Halo 4 disc and that's it... :X

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#5917 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

I hope Army of Two: TD'sC falls in price this quickly next month

It's published by Electronic Arts so yeah it will fall in price quick. Not saying EA doesn't publish quality games but that it seems to be the trend with them.

#5918 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

I'd be scared to pick up the Halo 4 Limited Edition. Seems like you might just end up getting the Halo 4 disc and that's it... :X

I ordered one so we shall see what I end up with. Last time I ordered one (almost a month ago) the steelbook was crushed so I returned it. I am hoping this time it's in better shape.

#5919 Caoz

Caoz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

FYI I'm returning a Sony Pulse Elite headset that I got from Amazon Warehouse about 20 days ago. I only used them once and they will not charge. Too bad since they were in good condition and complete. If another unit pops up in the next week it may be them.

It's probably the one I returned... I wrote that on the return note... battery lasted about 1.5 hrs at most... They sounded great btw

then I bought the previous version... battery lasted more but sound is way way week in comparison...

SO I am back to wired headphones at the time...

#5920 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Very Good) $27.71
:ps3: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (Like New) $18.56
:psp: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Very Good) $24.71
:psp: Dungeon Hunter Alliance (Like New) $18.75
:psp: Smart As (Like New) $18.69
:3ds: FIFA Soccer 13 (Very Good) $22.81

#5921 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Very Good) $27.71

Am I missing something? This shows up at $34.64 for me (just clicked out of curiosity).

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/26]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Hard] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5922 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Am I missing something? This shows up at $34.64 for me (just clicked out of curiosity).

Weird! When I posted it was at $27.71 and the main warehouse page is still showing it at that price as well. However, the link is now pointing to the price point of $34.64.

... and the warehouse price now reflects the higher price point as well. There were 2 offers initially and now 1 is left so my guess is one was the cheaper version that got sniped in a heartbeat.

#5923 mrright4you4now

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

Did anyone else get the copy of Modern Warfare 3 like new that they ordered recently? I got mine today and would hardly put it in like new condition. It has the manual how.ever the top right corner of the case is turn and stretched like someone was trying to peel off a used gamestop sticker. The disc itself has about 10 fingerprints on the back and the center ring where it says xbox has cracks not from the middle out but in a circular motion where it looks like someone tightened way to hard on a cleaning machine. In addition to that theres about a dozen 1/4" scratches on the disc. It installs ok but can't decide whether to send this thing back on principal.

#5924 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:46 AM

It's published by Electronic Arts so yeah it will fall in price quick. Not saying EA doesn't publish quality games but that it seems to be the trend with them.

Absolutely true. Crysis 3 should be on sale at 39.99 in a couple weeks. Took EA about 14 days to drop DS3...

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#5925 iiiweaponiii

iiiweaponiii

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

Did anyone else get the copy of Modern Warfare 3 like new that they ordered recently? I got mine today and would hardly put it in like new condition. It has the manual how.ever the top right corner of the case is turn and stretched like someone was trying to peel off a used gamestop sticker. The disc itself has about 10 fingerprints on the back and the center ring where it says xbox has cracks not from the middle out but in a circular motion where it looks like someone tightened way to hard on a cleaning machine. In addition to that theres about a dozen 1/4" scratches on the disc. It installs ok but can't decide whether to send this thing back on principal.

sorry to hear that. i received mine today and looks like its never been touched case/manual/cd

145117.png
76561197983551192.png

#5926 mjontrix

mjontrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

I'd definitely return it - the risk of the disc exploding plus item not being as described should say it all really...

#5927 DieGo2SHAE

DieGo2SHAE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

You mean the ones that were ~$9 recently? Instead of sending it back, get on chat support and complain some. They'll give you a $5 credit normally, sometimes more depending on how good of a day the cs rep is having. But hey, even if it's only the $5 standard, you end up getting the game for ~$4.

#5928 dilemna

dilemna

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

sorry to hear that. I received mine today and looks like its never been touched case/manual/cd

Luck of the draw, Mine is like new. 1 tiny fingerprint but no scratches even minor.

Edited by dilemna, 03 March 2013 - 06:13 AM.

#5929 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

I didn't get any scratches on my disk, but my case was broken and the cover art wrinkled.

#5930 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:18 AM

:3ds: 3DS Flame Red Console - Acceptable - $109

#5931 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

So I ordered one of those VG BLOPS 2 for the 360 and UPS said it's delivered, but it's nowhere to be found...
Posted Image

#5932 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

:ps3: Playstation 3 250GB System - Slim (Redesign) (Good) $209.46
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $63.72
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Very Good) $27.69
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Very Good) $20.76
:360: Syndicate (Like New) $12.70
:3ds: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Like New) $13.33

#5933 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

that ps allstars sounds like a good deal but remember it probly doesnt include online pass / vita version code. whereas it might be cheaper than that tomorrow if it wins on psn sale. just a heads up cuz i bought it used on a deal but totally zoned and yeah didnt have vita/online pass. peace all.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#5934 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

that ps allstars sounds like a good deal but remember it probly doesnt include online pass / vita version code. whereas it might be cheaper than that tomorrow if it wins on psn sale. just a heads up cuz i bought it used on a deal but totally zoned and yeah didnt have vita/online pass. peace all.

Good point. YMMV when it comes to online passes.

#5935 hwmusic

hwmusic

Bloodrocuted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

:ps3: Playstation 3 250GB System - Slim (Redesign) (Good) $209.46
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $63.72
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Very Good) $27.69
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Very Good) $20.76
:360: Syndicate (Like New) $12.70
:3ds: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Like New) $13.33

im pretty sure there is only 1 save slot on RE: Mercenaries and you can't delete it?
Wait now, what did they say
about the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.
----Dethklok

#5936 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

im pretty sure there is only 1 save slot on RE: Mercenaries and you can't delete it?

Apparently it can be unlocked. It only needs to be unlocked once, and after that all saves can be re-written. Basically this is a failed experiment by Capcom. Or at least I HOPE they view it that way. Source.

#5937 tommythethumb

tommythethumb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Apparently it can be unlocked. It only needs to be unlocked once, and after that all saves can be re-written. Basically this is a failed experiment by Capcom. Or at least I HOPE they view it that way. Source.

Your link just talks about how you can't overwrite saves. Every bit of info I dig up all points to buying a device that can wipe the data from the cartridge, but that has to be done each time you'd like to start over. I don't see any way to unlock it and re-write at will.

#5938 scorch62

scorch62

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

Couple PS3 250 GB Black Friday Bundles up, 206.72 Very Good 221.48 Like New. Ordered a VG one with one-day shipping for 225.20 total, I think that's a good price

http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

#5939 Hiroshou

Hiroshou

You bred Raptors!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Assassin's Creed III Liberation PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Bundle (Like New) - $161.99
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5940 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

Couple PS3 250 GB Black Friday Bundles up, 206.72 Very Good 221.48 Like New. Ordered a VG one with one-day shipping for 225.20 total, I think that's a good price

http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Except that on Black Friday (and later - I got mine a week later) these were $200 brand new. These should be sub $200 used. Oh well.