Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

... and it is gone also.

#6212 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:08 AM

It doesn't let you check out with it. I tried a few minutes ago :(

God damn I wish I had gotten this. Oh well, been playing it on PC and the game is awesome so far. Only an hour or two in though.

Chances are more will pop up. If the "like new" versions are going for this low right now then the alternate versions of lesser grade quality will be close to ~ $60 or MSRP of the regular edition version. Granted if one pops up anytime soon. Happy hunting!

#6213 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:23 AM

I paid 108 for my ce the figure alone worth 65... I just got a ps3 today so saving money for it. I am so jealous right now. :)

#6214 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

refresh refresh refresh refresh

#6215 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

On a side note, I got my copy of Halo 4: Limited edition ~ $41 in "acceptable" condition and it came complete with all bonus contents and DLC. The pouches containing DLC are still sealed. My biggest concern was the steelbook and that was thankfully in mint condition. The only thing wrong with the package was the outer slip case was worn and had creases in it. Very happy this go around.

Also got my "very good" copy of Ni No Kuni for around ~ $36 and it was complete and in mint condition as well. Happy camper again.

+1 Warehouse.

I paid full its not worth full but a steal at 41. I avoid acceptable maybe i should buy those over good/vg/ln. You got great luck with them. I hope a little blows my way.

#6216 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

I have a question. If desc says this does it mean no case artwork?

Used - Acceptable
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm). « Show less

#6217 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

There's a guy who put up the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition for $54+$5 shipping...

http://www.amazon.co...&seller=&sr=1-3

#6218 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

There's a guy who put up the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition for $54+$5 shipping...

Gone i wish them luck.

#6219 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

I have a question. If desc says this does it mean no case artwork?

Used - Acceptable
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm). « Show less

no, the bolded states that the artwork/case will be wrinkled/bent. When theres no artwork, itll state something along the lines of artwork/manual may not be included/missing.

#6220 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

no, the bolded states that the artwork/case will be wrinkled/bent. When theres no artwork, itll state something along the lines of artwork/manual may not be included/missing.

I just wanted to make sure since many get new stuff when it says acceptable. :D

#6221 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

I paid 108 for my ce the figure alone worth 65... I just got a ps3 today so saving money for it. I am so jealous right now. :)

Wait... what is worth $65? The Lara Croft/Tomb Raider action figure?

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#6222 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

Wait... what is worth $65? The Lara Croft/Tomb Raider action figure?

Yes, it's a med-high quality figure by Play Arts Kai. They retail for $60.

#6223 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

Yes, it's a med-high quality figure by Play Arts Kai. They retail for $60.

$65 for her i have preordered. I think ce ver is a variant.

Non ce buy one here.

http://www.bigbadtoy...390&mode=retail

#6224 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

Compared versions ce and non

Posted Image

#6225 CAGMoose

CAGMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

That was me and it was available for like 20 minutes, I was mulling it over for the longest time before I took the hit for the both of us.

There is another copy for $41 but I wasn't feeling like taking a gamble on "repacked", still available if anyone wants it.

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

I appreciate it. It was difficult to sit there and watch it. Sub-40 is my price point. So close. Glad a CAG got it though.

#6226 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

Compared versions ce and non

Posted Image

Thanks for the info. Kind of makes the CE worth it ;)

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#6227 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Thanks for the info. Kind of makes the CE worth it ;)

Yup that company that makes the figure rules. It will be something to cherish. The toy collectors will want the ce one. The non ce version does not look as cool but i will own both. I will do a few repaints to if i get some extra $.

Glad to help.

#6228 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

I paid full its not worth full but a steal at 41. I avoid acceptable maybe i should buy those over good/vg/ln. You got great luck with them. I hope a little blows my way.

I have been fairly lucky with "Acceptable" condition items so hopefully you will have the same or better luck than I have had. Usually I jump on acceptable condition items if the game is a fairly new release and the description is telling of it's condition. That way I have fairly good odds of getting it with everything minus few bumps and dings to the outer box. Of course there are occasions when the acceptable condition item is just that if not worse, so it can be a gamble if description is vague.

#6229 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

I have been fairly lucky with "Acceptable" condition items so hopefully you will have the same or better luck than I have had. Usually I jump on acceptable condition items if the game is a fairly new release and the description is telling of it's condition. That way I have fairly good odds of getting it with everything minus few bumps and dings to the outer box. Of course there are occasions when the acceptable condition item is just that if not worse, so it can be a gamble if description is vague.

Yeah i wanted BTTF and seen it with that desc. I spent 700-800 in one week for ps3.. I just got the ps3 yest. Bought 360 controller 2 s3 and turtle beach coverter to use on ps3 then 10 or so games. I went overboard haha then $150 or so on tr e and hc guide. So gety picky but i want BTTF since launch.

#6230 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

Anyone know why I wasn't able to add it to my cart? I added it a few minutes after it was posted but it kept saying it was gone, but every time I'd go to the page it would be there.

#6231 mat1c

mat1c

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

jesus is it even possible to grab these deals? they are gone so quickly Posted Image

Edited by mat1c, 27 March 2013 - 02:49 PM.

#6232 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

jesus is it even possible to grab these deals? they are gone so quickly :roll:

Everyone going nuts for copies to flip or play. I am happy i miss games that are worth going insane to find/play.

#6233 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

Got my "like new" copy of inFAMOUS today and it came SEALED with the original black label box art!!! (Not the nasty red greatest hits box).

:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown

#6234 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Got my "like new" copy of inFAMOUS today and it came SEALED with the original black label box art!!! (Not the nasty red greatest hits box).

All AWD games come sealed...

#6235 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

All AWD games come sealed...

They most certainly do not! Lol. I buy from them all the time.....

:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life

#6236 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

#rudeawakening

A sealed Infamous black label is worth a lot last time I checked.

#6237 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

#rudeawakening

A sealed Infamous black label is worth a lot last time I checked.

Oh I know....which is why I haven't opened it yet lol.

#6238 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

Oh I know....which is why I haven't opened it yet lol.

The real question is, does it have the AWD sticker over the UPC on the OUTSIDE of the plastic, or the INSIDE of the plastic? I've gotten the sticker on the outside a few times.

#6239 Vinsanity

Vinsanity

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

I received the $21 Sly Cooper [VG]....it was just the disk in the case. No manual or anything. No code for Sly on Vita.

#6240 JVorhees#1

JVorhees#1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

I received the $21 Sly Cooper [VG]....it was just the disk in the case. No manual or anything. No code for Sly on Vita.

The manual is on disc and the Sly Vita download is a one time use code on the disc also.