Damn... 4 hours too late.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#662 Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

Quick question for those of you that have purchased special/limited editions from Amazon Warehouse Deals. I've ordered quite a bit from them and have been happy with what I got... I can personally attest to getting products that are like new and even factory sealed. Sure there's a sticker on it, but that's easily removed.

Anyway, has anyone purchased special/limited editions from AWD? If so, did you get all the components to the special edition where physical merchandise is concerned? I know DLC will be used, that's a given.

Also, so this post isn't completely wasteful...

SSX (Like New) $25.20

#663 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:31 AM

Quick question for those of you that have purchased special/limited editions from Amazon Warehouse Deals. I've ordered quite a bit from them and have been happy with what I got... I can personally attest to getting products that are like new and even factory sealed. Sure there's a sticker on it, but that's easily removed.

Anyway, has anyone purchased special/limited editions from AWD? If so, did you get all the components to the special edition where physical merchandise is concerned? I know DLC will be used, that's a given.

SSX (Like New) $25.20

I ordered an Acceptable-condition Record of Agarest War 2 LE last month and got all of the physical items in the still-unopened box. It was denoted as being Acceptable because of the slight dents in the packaging, but other than that, the thing was pristine.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#664 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

I have ordered about 10 or so LEs, SEs, and CEs. 9 of them were complete, so 90% of the time Amazon nailed it. As for that 1 or 10% goes, Amazon issued me a full refund. So no complaints their. DLC, as you mentioned it, was a hit or a miss.

#665 Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:40 AM

Ahh, okay. Thanks for the input, guys. I appreciate it. :)

#666 eres

eres

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

SSX (Like New) $25.20

1)Infamous CE like new-came new and seald
2)killzone 3 CE like new- came Good
3) Assassin's creed brotherhood CE like new-came New and sealed
4)mass effect 3 CE like new-came barley acceptable
5)Dark souls LE very good ps3 edition- heavily water damaged not acceptable 360 edition
6)Street fighter x tekken SE very good- came with just the NOT FOR SALE game and nothing else

so AWD is a real hit or a miss they did refund my money every time I had a problem

#667 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

My ME3 CEs were both missing items, but AZ gave me back credit for one of them and let me keep both since I could make a complete one out of them.

#668 dxology

dxology

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

My Batman: Arkham City CE 360 was labeled like new, came brand new still sealed.

#669 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

I've gotten a Like New MvC3 LE that came just as advertised, but the code was used.

The Very Good Deus Ex:HR AE I got was pretty much brand-spanking new with some fingerprints on the slipcover.

Those are my only CE experiences as far as I can remember, but I'd imagine Amazon CS would be able to rectify any bad experiences no problem.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#670 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

There something I missed that caused Amazon Warehouse to think they'd sell a Like New copy of Super Mario 3D Land for $41.21 over a new copy at $39.39 (even more so once the Best Buy B2G1 free 3DS game deal goes live tonight/tomorrow)?

#671 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

There something I missed that caused Amazon Warehouse to think they'd sell a Like New copy of Super Mario 3D Land for $41.21 over a new copy at $39.39 (even more so once the Best Buy B2G1 free 3DS game deal goes live tonight/tomorrow)?

i think the sell price is what they buy it for + XXX fixxed amount so maybe they overpaid for it
WOOOO I STINK

#672 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

I've bought 3 CE's from AWD:

Dark Souls LE "Very Good": (Came wthout DLC card, no slipcover). Tin box was slightly dented in a corner. Artbook was brand new.

Prototype 2 CE "Like New": No slipcover (Again, I have like bad luck with these.) Everything else was brand spanking new, game was still wrapped, all DLC codes including the CE codes were unused.

Mass Effect 3 CE: "Very Good": Small corner rip on the outer shell box, no DLC codes at all (not even the paper slips). Everything else was included, disc was pristine.

Mass Effect 3 CE "Like New": Everything included, DLC codes used though.

Overall I'm still happy, although I should've asked to return that Dark Souls LE since I paid $32 for it, never did though :/ oh well lesson learned for next time.

#673 RoMee

RoMee

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance - Collector's Edition
$71.52

http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

#674 zenquix

zenquix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

is a $187 like new vita worth picking up? Thinking of getting with the 32gig memory card on sale at the moment

#675 slim016

slim016

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance - Collector's Edition
$71.52

http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

picked up! thanks!

#676 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:11 AM

is a $187 like new vita worth picking up? Thinking of getting with the 32gig memory card on sale at the moment

if you're diligent, you can catch one for $160-something.

#677 mfdoom

mfdoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:57 AM

180.00. I got a ps vita (like new) 8gb memory cards and a case that hold system and games, iam so happy.

#678 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:01 AM

http://www.amazon.co...erchant&sr=1-22

LN - Witcher 2 Dark Edition - $94.97

#679 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:03 AM

And for giggles a LN Alan Wake for the cheap price of $59.99!

http://www.amazon.co...erchant&sr=1-35

#680 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:25 AM

I just bought a $9.99 + $3.99 shipping Unit 13 (like new) from a just launch seller. Hope it's not a scam. haha

#681 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

I just bought a $9.99 + $3.99 shipping Unit 13 (like new) from a just launch seller. Hope it's not a scam. haha

Haha, it was.

#682 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:30 AM

Haha, it was.

:lol: damn

#683 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:57 AM

:lol: damn

That's what A-to-Z is for. :applause:

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#684 RoMee

RoMee

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:03 AM

yeah, but use it too much and you'll get ban.

#685 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:10 AM

yea that's what I figured. I did buy a $5 copy of Mortal Kombat PS3 Very good + $3 shipping from a 3rd party seller before and that came through. If not, Amazon will take care of me. I sure hope I don't get scam so many times that I'd get banned for asking a refund. :lol:

#686 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:22 AM

yea that's what I figured. I did buy a $5 copy of Mortal Kombat PS3 Very good + $3 shipping from a 3rd party seller before and that came through. If not, Amazon will take care of me. I sure hope I don't get scam so many times that I'd get banned for asking a refund. :lol:

i know this is a stupid question, but how does a-z work exactly. i mean i never had to use it, but still would like to know

#687 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:23 AM

yeah, but use it too much and you'll get ban.

Not if it's a legit claim. If you use it to scam sellers, then yeah.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#688 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:26 AM

i know this is a stupid question, but how does a-z work exactly. i mean i never had to use it, but still would like to know

Never had to use it myself, but I'd guess it's kinda like ebay where you try to contact seller and if they don't answer, you file a claim, Amazon'd try to contact the seller and then refund your money if seller can't submit enough info or proof. At least that's what I got from reading the A-Z protection
http://www.amazon.co...l?nodeId=537868

#689 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:26 AM

Not if it's a legit claim. If you use it to scam sellers, then yeah.

The issue is that if you use too many of them for obvious bullshit sellers, when you really need it, you'll be out.

Buyers are limited to a lifetime maximum of fifty claims for purchases from sellers on the Amazon.com website. Withdrawn claims do not count towards this maximum. Buyers who pay for purchases from an Amazon seller via the Amazon.com website and buyers who use Amazon Payments for qualified purchases from a third-party website are eligible to receive up to $2,500 of the purchase price, including shipping charges.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#690 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:30 AM

Never had to use it myself, but I'd guess it's kinda like ebay where you try to contact seller and if they don't answer, you file a claim, Amazon'd try to contact the seller and then refund your money if seller can't submit enough info or proof. At least that's what I got from reading the A-Z protection
http://www.amazon.co...l?nodeId=537868

yea, i never had to use it either. amazon's customer service is supreme. they just refunded me the total amount of $80 something dollar for a textbook trade in, they lost through shipping process. no questions asked. sorry it is off topic