Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#7321 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

My slim lasted me close to 2.5 years before I knew it was dying. I don't regret the super slim, it stays cool even after being on for hours. Makes a weird high pitch noise every blue moon, scared my cousons dog lol

I've had my 250GB Slim since June of 2010 and it's been one of the best consoles I've ever owned. Gets a little warm, but nothing too extreme. I don't think it's showing any signs of dying on me.

660090.png 660091.png

#7322 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

:360: Battlefield 3 You better grab these while they're hot at this price!!! :)

#7323 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

:360: Battlefield 3 You better grab these while they're hot at this price!!! :)

Lol, wut?

Why would they do that... Smh Amazon.

xivpads.png

#7324 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

:360: MGR: Revengeance - (VG) $36.99
:360: Aliens: Colonial Marines - (LN) $24.50

:360: Halo Reach - (LN) $13.41, (A) $11.34
:360: RE: 6 - (LN) $18.43
:360: Hitman Absolution - (LN) $22.27, (A) $21.84
:360: Black Ops - (LN) $20.30
:360: Dark Sector - (LN) $6.94
:360: Fable 2 - (LN) $5.09
:360: Brink - (LN) $6.59, (VG) $6.49
:360: Gears 2 - (LN) $5.95

#7325 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

Just got my Assassins Creed 3 + Steel Book LN and the steel book was included!!

Unfortunately the Assassins Creed 3 mp code was used :(, Heres to hoping a fellow cag sees this and has a spare they can give me or is willing to trade for Borderlands 2 : Campaign of Carnage dlc

Code For Borderlands 2 Dlc is for Xbox 360 and looking for Assassins Creed mp code for Xbox 360

Edited by MykelxKnight, 02 April 2013 - 07:45 PM.

#7326 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

I had an original Ps3 60gb from launch. Got rid of it last year kind of regret it but, I actually stopped using it and at the point of time in my life I really needed the cash. Didnt ever have a problem with it though, although I did buy a second ps3 80gb that did get the YLOD.

My original PS3 I ordered from Japan though and it worked like a charm. I can imagine the person I sold it to is enjoying it. I sold it with 60 games and about 150gb of dlc and other downloaded games.

Didn't the original 60GB PS3s from Japan have those 19 blade fans, while North America got the 15 blade fans?

I still own a 60GB PS3 but I hardly play it now, but it's never given me any problems *knocks on wood*. Also had an 80GB PS3 that I bought around 08 and about a year later it stopped reading discs when it didn't even get used much besides blurays. Ever since I've been using a PS3 Slim, don't want my fat boy to die lol.

#7327 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

Didn't the original 60GB PS3s from Japan have those 19 blade fans, while North America got the 15 blade fans?

I still own a 60GB PS3 but I hardly play it now, but it's never given me any problems *knocks on wood*. Also had an 80GB PS3 that I bought around 08 and about a year later it stopped reading discs when it didn't even get used much besides blurays. Ever since I've been using a PS3 Slim, don't want my fat boy to die lol.

yeah the 60GB PS3s from Japan had the better fans I spent a little extra money on the system but, it was well worth it. Although the fan got crazy loud at times my system didnt ever feel hot at all.

Those 80GB PS3's were a curse man... I know 10+ people in my area that had theres die all around the sametime.

#7328 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

Unfortunately the Assassins Creed 3 mp code was used :(, Heres to hoping a fellow cag sees this and has a spare they can give me or is willing to trade for Borderlands 2 : Campaign of Carnage dlc

What console is the BL2 DLC for, 360 or ps3?

#7329 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

What console is the BL2 DLC for, 360 or ps3?

Forgot to mention that Xbox 360 and the Assassins Creed 3 online pass needs to be Xbox 360 as well 8-)

Thanks for reminding me

#7330 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

Forgot to mention that Xbox 360 and the Assassins Creed 3 online pass needs to be Xbox 360 as well 8-)

Thanks for reminding me

Aw man if it was for PS3, I could have hooked you up in exchange for the BL2 code. Sorry man don't have one for the 360. Not to make this into a trade thread:

:360: Crysis 3 (VG) $27.71

#7331 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

When did your slim ps3 die ? I am so afraid that when my slim died at that time, it is difficult for me to buy another one immediately from AWD. Therefore, is it a good idea for me to purchase one right now for replacement since my slim lasted two years?

#7332 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

Slims die? I bought mine when Demon's Souls came out, and it's still going strong.

#7333 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

All electronics die sooner or later. People were complaining about the failure rate of the fat one, and now it's the slim one. That's the problem with things these days, all of them are designed to be thrown away as soon as it breaks.

Batsugunner.png

#7334 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

Speaking of slim shady ;)

:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (VG) $173.24

#7335 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

Ordered.

#7336 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

Ordered.

Good timing! Let us know how it turns out and good luck. :)

#7337 gkrykewy

gkrykewy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

I'm seemingly having no luck buying a functional PS3. After my AWD order of a like new white bundle that had a completely non-functional BR drive, my unit from cowboom arrived yesterday and is making me nervous since MGS4 won't successfully install (disc read errors). There are a couple of MINOR scratches on the disc and I'm going to try a replacement BR, but I'm not super confident. One thing that gives me hope is that two other dual-layer discs I've tried (uncharted 3 and the hobbit in 3D) loaded just fine.

#7338 ECisMe

ECisMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:00 PM

Got my Like New PS3 Pulse Elite wireless headset today. Came in original box that was actually in pretty decent shape (a few scuffs but no dents, collapsing or rips anywhere). The box's content list included the headset, the wireless receiver, manual and 3.5mm audio cable (3ft). Opened it up to find that the manual and 3.5mm cable were not present. Not a big deal as any male/male audio cable will work, of which I have several. Manual can be downloaded online. The headset itself was in such good shape that I wonder if it was ever used at all. The wireless dongle works perfectly fine, as does the built-in mic and all the controls on the headset itself. Overall, very happy with my Amazon Warehouse purchase.

#7339 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:11 PM

All electronics die sooner or later. People were complaining about the failure rate of the fat one, and now it's the slim one. That's the problem with things these days, all of them are designed to be thrown away as soon as it breaks.

I'm still using my fat one (MGS4 Gunmetal edition), right next to my Dreamcast. Let's hope it can still live long enough for me to get a PS4.

#7340 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

I'm still using my fat one (MGS4 Gunmetal edition), right next to my Dreamcast. Let's hope it can still live long enough for me to get a PS4.

i doubt it, unless you plan to get ps4 on the release date. original fat ps3 usually ylod, sooner or later.

#7341 guessed

guessed

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

Ordered.

Glad it went to a CAG. I had it in my cart before it was posted here, but I wanted to convert GS credit to Amazon, and didn't get it done in time.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#7342 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:11 AM

Yeah, but some models are known to break down faster/more often that others so I don't see anything wrong with people sharing this info (for the record, I bought the Slim model in 2009 when it first came out and it still works perfectly).

#7343 davisdj

davisdj

CAG for life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:19 AM

Yeah, but some models are known to break down faster/more often that others so I don't see anything wrong with people sharing this info (for the record, I bought the Slim model in 2009 when it first came out and it still works perfectly).

Lol I have the same original Xbox that I bought on release date. I know, I know, I am very, very, very lucky. No RROD or any of that stuff. I just had to replace the drive last yr. after it stopped reading discs. :D

Check out my trade list please.

Join Bing Rewards, earn free rewards & I'll earn some as well. Thanks.

#7344 Bubbakja

Bubbakja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:19 AM

Lol I have the same original Xbox that I bought on release date. I know, I know, I am very, very, very lucky. No RROD or any of that stuff. I just had to replace the drive last yr. after it stopped reading discs. :D

Wow, you are the first person I've met that hasn't had a RROD. I still think the failure rate is 95%+

#7345 Frosty The Batman

Frosty The Batman

Luv that dirty water

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:56 AM

Is shipping usually bad with warehouse games? My Disgaea 4 was due on 3/27 but its been sitting in Kentucky since then. I'm not in a rush to play it but I am curious.

So my game went from Vegas to Kentucky and today back to Vegas. I'm told it was damaged and won't be delivered.

6041.png

#7346 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:06 AM

So my game went from Vegas to Kentucky and today back to Vegas. I'm told it was damaged and won't be delivered.

Wow, that sucks ><! Sorry ; ;

sig.gif Sionz.png
My Game Collection: Currently at 1,272 games owned!
Completed Games: 2013

#7347 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:22 AM

Code For Borderlands 2 Dlc is for Xbox 360 and looking for Assassins Creed mp code for Xbox 360

360 version... Right? I can set you up if no one else has. PM me and I will get it to you.

#7348 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:23 AM

Damn, you should play the lottery bud. Everyone I know with an initial 360 (myself included) got the RROD, I got it with the Elite as well (after only two years), and stopped there. I'll just wait to see what Microsoft has in store for next gen before I play 360 games again.

#7349 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:23 AM

dang, I gotta keep an eye out. my brother really wants his own PS3.

#7350 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

Well, my Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (:ps3:) arrived today, and...

It's the :360: version. And it's a lot more damaged than I expected (i.e., most definitely not Like New). :bomb: :bomb: Back it goes.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale; Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [6/25]: :vita: Mutant Mudds Deluxe (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [7/4]: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (better than the first film)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi