Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#9091 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

Purchased a LN copy of :ps2:Mega Man Anniversary Collection and the disc had a crack on it. Made me very sad.:cry:

I'd return it, something like that might cause problems when playing it.

sig.gif

76561198019892519.png

My Game Collection: Currently at 1,831 games owned!
Completed Games: 2013 2014

#9092 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

just got my copy of Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare that i paid $6.84 for..looks great and disk is in pristine condition...

Ugh Platinum Hits.....

Why must they ruin games with that?

#9093 Vector

Vector

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

I'd return it, something like that might cause problems when playing it.

Oh, I did. Still made me sad though.:cry:

#9094 vwk

vwk

Lost Planet Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

Ugh Platinum Hits.....

Why must they ruin games with that?

what do u mean???

vwkiller1412.jpg

#9095 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

what do u mean???

They're sooo ugly, I can't stand them in my collection.

#9096 vwk

vwk

Lost Planet Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

They're sooo ugly, I can't stand them in my collection.

oooohhh....lulz...thought u was gonna tell me some urban legend about them...just get some glossy paper and print an original cover

vwkiller1412.jpg

#9097 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

oooohhh....lulz...thought u was gonna tell me some urban legend about them...just get some glossy paper and print an original cover

The discs have Platinum Hits on them too. For me it's not the same

#9098 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

The discs have Platinum Hits on them too. For me it's not the same

I rather dislike them to, though I don't mind the silver cases;)

IMO PH are the most ugly of the three main budget lines (greatest hits, nintendo selects, and platinum hits). They just LOOK cheap:drool:
If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#9099 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

Got mine too, and it looks brand new.

Boo, how did you guys get it so fast. I have Prime, and it's not getting here until Saturday.

#9100 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:36 PM

Dono why people are so damn picky about the platinum hits stuff. There's literally no reason to be that anal. I replace them with a clear white case and it looks perfectly fine.

#9101 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

People just like to complain.

#9102 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

Dono why people are so damn picky about the platinum hits stuff. There's literally no reason to be that anal. I replace them with a clear white case and it looks perfectly fine.

Have you ever brought a girl back to your place only to be embarrassed by your greatest hits and platinum hits versions if videogames on the shelves?

Totally cock blocked by box art

#9103 Greatwhitecoley

Greatwhitecoley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:09 PM

Have you ever brought a girl back to your place only to be embarrassed by your greatest hits and platinum hits versions if videogames on the shelves?

Win.

#9104 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

You really should have a discussion about this ahead of time. Be open and honest and hope she loves you - flaws and all.

#9105 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

As a collector, they're ugly and an eyesore on the shelf. It's like having a comic book collection but one of your comics isn't an original but a reprint.

You can either have the original version of the game or a reproduction

#9106 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

Boo, how did you guys get it so fast. I have Prime, and it's not getting here until Saturday.

??? Sometimes my Thursday morning/early afternoon orders get a free bump up to next day delivery.
If its free, its for me!!

#9107 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:55 PM

People just like to complain.

About everything it seems.

512847.png

#9108 Bxnextel

Bxnextel

CAG in Training

• Silenced

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

As a collector, they're ugly and an eyesore on the shelf. It's like having a comic book collection but one of your comics isn't an original but a reprint.

You can either have the original version of the game or a reproduction

How about Sony stupid red blu ray case. Some one said just change the box. But it the also the cover art that say greatest hit or Platinum. So stupid. Never will I buy them.

#9109 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:03 AM

It sucks when the Greatest Hits version has the dlc on disc. That is typically the only exception I make for them.

Currently Playing -  

Recently Completed -    :pc: Game of Thrones 6/29    :pc: Dark Souls PTD (Replay) 7/4  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 7/7   :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn 7/12

#9110 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:21 AM

Sorry to bring down the mood but I just read that the Senate is going to vote on an internet sales tax bill next week. ;(

#9111 E-104 Epsilon

E-104 Epsilon

Saltybets King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:35 AM

Sorry to bring down the mood but I just read that the Senate is going to vote on an internet sales tax bill next week. ;(

Us cali-folks already pay sales tax on everything Amazon. There are still loopholes around it though. For example you are charged sales tax after giftcard/promo code discounts. So I buy everything with Amazon gift cards now.

:360: Game Count: ~108

#9112 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:36 AM

Us cali-folks already pay sales tax on everything Amazon. There are still loopholes around it though. For example you are charged sales tax after giftcard/promo code discounts. So I buy everything with Amazon gift cards now.

Yup.

#9113 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

same with Texas

#9114 Gumshoe

Gumshoe

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:53 AM

Cosmo Black 3DS: (A) $109.79; (LN) $113.98.

Can't post links.

#9115 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:55 AM

Cosmo Black 3DS: (A) $109.79; (LN) $113.98.

Can't post links.

http://www.amazon.co...merchant&sr=1-8

#9116 DieGo2SHAE

DieGo2SHAE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:56 AM

Thanks so much for posting this, I had no idea! Back to day-one delivery from Amazon for me!

#9117 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

I pay most of my things with gift card and I still get charged tax...

#9118 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

yea, you still get charged tax even when paying with gift cards.

Promo credit/coupons you do not.

#9119 sittinghawk3

sittinghawk3

Damn... Kobe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

Yea, that works with gamestop and a lot of other places too. The subtotal is what they use to calculate taxes I guess, so after coupons and other discounts what ever remains gets taxed. Also I believe most types of giftcards aren't taxed because the vendor you buy them for is where the tax occurs, unless they provide a service like a visa prepaid or something.

Sign up with my link to get free 2 dollar credit to GMG here  ;) Add me on steam here.

I've made 300 bucks in amazon credit and cash doing surveys here. I make 1$ if you use my referral and complete a survey. Min 5$ cashout for AGC, Min 10$ for paypal.

#9120 vwk

vwk

Lost Planet Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:12 AM

so to recap this little discussion is about wanting to pay top dollar for your games...lulz???

vwkiller1412.jpg