#93 Shaq-Funaki

Shaq-Funaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:31 AM

Fable 3 Like New 7.63
http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used
30 avaliable

How's Fable 3? Ive been hearing mixed reviews.

Please check out my YouTube video game channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaqfunaki

#94 colton1106

colton1106

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:35 AM

How's Fable 3? Ive been hearing mixed reviews.

I really enjoyed Fable 3, but I also loved Fable and Fable 2. While I prefer Fable 2 slightly, f you have played either of those and enjoyed them, it's worth that price tag.

#95 bigloser

bigloser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:43 AM

The first half of Fable 3 is a lot of fun, it somewhat falls apart in the last half.

Definitely worth playing, especially at that price.

#96 robhimself

robhimself

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:53 AM

ipad 1 32GB wifi good $256
iPad 2 16GB wifi good $350

Lowest I have seen it (if amazon doesn't charge you tax). I have two AWD iPads, and they were both in perfect condition.

WOOHOO! THANK YOU! i've been waiting for an ipad 1 at this price!!!

#97 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:36 AM

My fellow trophy whores know why I'm posting this one...

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4 - LN - $13.30

Second time purchasing this game... :)

Dill The Noise.

471350.png

#98 K_G

K_G

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:48 AM

Anyone else on here bought a FEB Vita bundle and didn't get a Sim card? I and another CAG on here didn't get ours, so just wondering if it's a common thing.

I believe all the FEB vita listings I saw the other day said that the sim card was missing if you clicked the link to read more of the detailed description....Amazon is probably pulling them out because of some privacy concern and/or save headaches for people trying to activate a sim card that has possibly be already activated.

#99 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:02 AM

My fellow trophy whores know why I'm posting this one...

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4 - LN - $13.30

Second time purchasing this game... :)

One of my favs. I think GS sells this for $10 used though.

#100 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:08 AM

Fable 3 Like New 7.63
30 avaliable

Around the same price at Best Buy if you have GCU + @gamer coupon from this months mag.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#101 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

I believe all the FEB vita listings I saw the other day said that the sim card was missing if you clicked the link to read more of the detailed description....Amazon is probably pulling them out because of some privacy concern and/or save headaches for people trying to activate a sim card that has possibly be already activated.

Yeah, when I got mine the SIM Card was already activated and placed inside the Vita. I attempted to change a setting on it and it locked me out.

I ended up just selling the Vita in the long run due to the need for funds so I never really cared to figure it out -- regardless, I just planned on using WiFi anyway.

#102 freakyzeeky

freakyzeeky

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:23 AM

Batman AA GOTY $9.49 (Like New)

http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

#103 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:01 AM

WOOHOO! THANK YOU! i've been waiting for an ipad 1 at this price!!!

Yes ipads still get a lot of use even if it's technically the first generation. I still use my first gen all the time. Works great for netflix and streaming videos to it and to an hdtv.

#104 brauma

brauma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:02 AM

The first half of Fable 3 is a lot of fun, it somewhat falls apart in the last half.

Definitely worth playing, especially at that price.

That's honestly how I felt with Fable 2. I loved it at the start, but I felt the main story just sorta got boring after the spire. Felt like you could beat the game in maybe 2 hours if you only did story quests.

Ordered 3 since I was going to get it at Best Buy tomorrow for 7.29 or whatever after discount/coupon since it's on sale for 17.99 used this week.

#105 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

3DS $130 Acceptable http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ
OP= Online Pass
Currently selling DLC: Dead Island, RAGE, Dissidia: Aya Brea Costume, SR: The Third OP, Red Faction: Armageddon, Homefront OP + Avatar, BRINK, Portal 2 Steam Passes, Crysis 2 LE, Bulletstorm , NFS:HP OP , Dead Space 2 OP +Armor, Alice Madness: Returns OP, Motorstorm: Apoc, FEAR 3 Shredder + OP, Gears of War 2 ALL FRONTS, Halo: Reach Recon Helmet, Mortal Kombat OP

PM for more details

#106 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:07 PM

Witcher 2 :360: LN - 22.49

#107 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

That's honestly how I felt with Fable 2. I loved it at the start, but I felt the main story just sorta got boring after the spire. Felt like you could beat the game in maybe 2 hours if you only did story quests.

Ordered 3 since I was going to get it at Best Buy tomorrow for 7.29 or whatever after discount/coupon since it's on sale for 17.99 used this week.

FWIW, I felt completely the opposite on Fable 3--thought it was nothing special prior to the second half, but once I played through the second half, it turned out to easily be my favorite game in the series and the first Fable game that I found at all memorable.

#108 Shaq-Funaki

Shaq-Funaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

FWIW, I felt completely the opposite on Fable 3--thought it was nothing special prior to the second half, but once I played through the second half, it turned out to easily be my favorite game in the series and the first Fable game that I found at all memorable.

cool.will give it a go!

Please check out my YouTube video game channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaqfunaki

#109 bokiloki

bokiloki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

wow...just got so lucky right now that no one reads seller descriptions on items. Just got myself a like new vita with uncharted, MLB 12, and a 16 gb memory card for 190.

#110 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

wow...just got so lucky right now that no one reads seller descriptions on items. Just got myself a like new vita with uncharted, MLB 12, and a 16 gb memory card for 190.

Wow, congrats on the sweet deal. I'd think, however, that you won't get physical copies of the games and that they'll be on the memory card. If you're fine with that, that's an epic bargain. :)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#111 bokiloki

bokiloki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

Wow, congrats on the sweet deal. I'd think, however, that you won't get physical copies of the games and that they'll be on the memory card. If you're fine with that, that's an epic bargain. :)

nope he said games came with cases. Which is why i bit on it, if I don't like it, I can just sell everything and get all my money back + some more:)

#112 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

nope he said games came with cases. Which is why i bit on it, if I don't like it, I can just sell everything and get all my money back + some more:)

:shock: Then I'll say WOW again for such a fantastic deal; I hope everything arrives in actual "like new" condition. :applause:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]

#113 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

Is that 3rd party seller? That's a sweet deal if it comes as described. Keep us updated. Hope all is well.

#114 bokiloki

bokiloki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:33 PM

Is that 3rd party seller? That's a sweet deal if it comes as described. Keep us updated. Hope all is well.

toooooo good to be true. Contacted the seller and told me that there were no games or memory card included. Said he had put it there by accident, whatever that means. Immediately canceled my order. Whatever though, i kinda of regretted it after I went back and looked at the games the vita had. Think i'll just get a 3DS XL instead.

#115 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

toooooo good to be true. Contacted the seller and told me that there were no games or memory card included. Said he had put it there by accident, whatever that means. Immediately canceled my order. Whatever though, i kinda of regretted it after I went back and looked at the games the vita had. Think i'll just get a 3DS XL instead.

Aw, that's too bad. How do you put down two games and a memory card, with specifics for each, by accident? :-s

Cloud_Squall78.png

#116 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:14 PM

SWEET. I have to brag about this one. My Good condition AWD :3ds: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy came today in almost perfect condition, even came with the limited edition stylus and stickers, $26. All it had was a dent in the cover, but for $14 off, I can pretend its not there. Especially considering the cheapest Amazon sell that has it in stock is for $57 shipped.

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:
Posted Image

#117 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

SWEET. I have to brag about this one. My Good condition AWD :3ds: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy came today in almost perfect condition, even came with the limited edition stylus and stickers, $26. All it had was a dent in the cover, but for $14 off, I can pretend its not there. Especially considering the cheapest Amazon sell that has it in stock is for $57 shipped.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

#118 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:31 AM

Was there a limited print run on this game or something? Why has the price driven up so quickly?

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Smart As, :3ds: Bravely Default, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#119 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

:ps3: Batman arkam City LN -22.47

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#120 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

Was there a limited print run on this game or something? Why has the price driven up so quickly?

I'm not too sure either. Maybe it came with s bonus item or something. I know Best Buy had it for $39.99 though.