• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#1561 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

It's 9.99 on PSN if you really want to play on non-backwards compatible PS3

I hardly ever use my PS3 so I'm not surprised I didn't know that, but I think I want a physical one. Thanks though!

#1562 CWest

CWest

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

My "acceptable" XBL 12 month that I paid $27 for came today. Literally was brand new, not scratch on the packaging, and the code works.

#1563 unwittytitle

unwittytitle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

Dragon's Dogma- 360- Like New for $37.48

#1564 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

I know this isn't the place to ask, but can you spend your Seller Balance on Amazon? Does it have to be disbursed?

#1565 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:49 PM

Has to be disbursed though I believe you can transfer it to Amazon Payments which lets you cash out with Amazon gift cards
Posted Image

#1566 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

thanks! I'm surprised you can't just convert it to Amazon credit, seems like that would be an obvious option :-s

#1567 VindictiveGnome

VindictiveGnome

Cleared to engage.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

So the Stars Wars Limited Edition Xbox360 bundle I purchased from AWD actually arrived as a Kinect Sports 4GB Xbox360 bundle. I'm so disappointed. I've never had AWD mess up this bad. It didn't even come in an original box.

Edit: Got a $20 promo and I'm returning the bundle. The rep offered to take $80 off (snagged the bundle for $279), but I decided just to hold out for another bundle.

Edit: The $20 promo doesn't even work on AWD items. Huge bummer! This is pathetic. It's like they just threw in some Star Wars instructions/poster and said, "It's basically a Star Wars bundle."

Posted Image

Edited by VindictiveGnome, 03 October 2012 - 10:51 PM.

#1568 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

I just bought a couple of loot chests...360 128.99 like new and PC 104.99 very good

#1569 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

thanks! I'm surprised you can't just convert it to Amazon credit, seems like that would be an obvious option :-s

A few years ago they used to let you cash out in either AZ credit or bank disbursement, but they eliminated the credit option a while back. My guess is it has to do with taxes, since any money made on Amazon is technically taxable income.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#1570 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

I just bought a couple of loot chests...360 128.99 like new and PC 104.99 very good

gah! so you're the one that took the PC version! I was just a little too late...

#1571 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

:ps3: and :360: NHL 13 Stanley Cup CE acceptable Damaged packaging $41.81

#1572 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

Had my first bad experience with AWD today.

Ordered a like new Rayman Origins with Artbook for PS3. Received it with no artbook and the case was badly damaged. Ended up going with the 5.00 refund/discount so I don't have to go through the hassle of sending it back and ordering another one.

#1573 ShadowSx

ShadowSx

Why so serious?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

I ordered a "like new" mouse (It was only $6 less then a new one) and while the outer packaging could easily pass as like new, the mouse was scratched to shit and chipped in several locations.
Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you.. stranger.

#1574 rabidchiuaua

rabidchiuaua

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

So the Stars Wars Limited Edition Xbox360 bundle I purchased from AWD actually arrived as a Kinect Sports 4GB Xbox360 bundle. I'm so disappointed. I've never had AWD mess up this bad. It didn't even come in an original box.

Edit: Got a $20 promo and I'm returning the bundle. The rep offered to take $80 off (snagged the bundle for $279), but I decided just to hold out for another bundle.

Edit: The $20 promo doesn't even work on AWD items. Huge bummer! This is pathetic. It's like they just threw in some Star Wars instructions/poster and said, "It's basically a Star Wars bundle."

Posted Image

Oh jeez. I just got a Star Wars bundle for $259. I hope they don't send me this too.

#1575 ich00

ich00

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

:ps3: and :360: NHL 13 Stanley Cup CE acceptable Damaged packaging $41.81

Picked this up, here's hoping the codes are good

fs_overall.png

#1576 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:41 AM

I got a star wars bundle, minus the kinect...minus the games...minus the 3PO's and just a regular controller..but it did have the box and R2 console. It was only $80 though :lol:

Oh and on craigslist.

#1577 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

The Red PS3 controller I ordered for 29.50 came brand new sealed. It just has a small crease on the box.
Also, the XBOX Live code I got for $35 from AWD works!
This has been a very good day!

#1578 VindictiveGnome

VindictiveGnome

Cleared to engage.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

Oh jeez. I just got a Star Wars bundle for $259. I hope they don't send me this too.

I just kept the Kinect Sports bundle. The rep deducted $80 from the price, so got everything for $200. If anyone is interested in buying a brand-new white Kinect, Kinect Sports, and Kinect Adventures, let me know.

#1579 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

I just kept the Kinect Sports bundle. The rep deducted $80 from the price, so got everything for $200. If anyone is interested in buying a brand-new white Kinect, Kinect Sports, and Kinect Adventures, let me know.

I would be, but I wouldn't be able to get it from you until next week haha.

#1580 unwittytitle

unwittytitle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

For anyone interested is a space combat sim.

:360: Dark Star One - Broken Alliance - LN for $9.29

#1581 VindictiveGnome

VindictiveGnome

Cleared to engage.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

So, if you sell your Xbox360 and buy a new one months later, do you have to rebuy all your games and dlc? It's wanting to charge me 160MS points for the Charger when I bought it months ago on my original Xbox360. It's wanting to charge me for Trials dlc and every arcade game, too. I even did the license transfer.

Edit: The licenses finally transferred over. I think Xbox LIVE is having a bit of an issue because it keeps saying it can't retrieve info from Xbox LIVE.

I would be, but I wouldn't be able to get it from you until next week haha.

PM me and we can see if we can agree upon a price! I'm going to offer it to my roommate first, though.

Edited by VindictiveGnome, 04 October 2012 - 05:23 PM.

#1582 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

So, if you sell your Xbox360 and buy a new one months later, do you have to rebuy all your games and dlc? It's wanting to charge me 160MS points for the Charger when I bought it months ago on my original Xbox360. It's wanting to charge me for Trials dlc and every arcade game, too. I even did the license transfer.

Edit: The licenses finally transferred over. I think Xbox LIVE is having a bit of an issue because it keeps saying it can't retrieve info from Xbox LIVE.

Yeah there are some Xbox Live connectivity issues at the moment. My fiance got signed out while watching Hulu, now we can't sign in -- and if we do, it's limited connectivity (can see Friends only, and that's it).

#1583 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

For anyone interested is a space combat sim.

:360: Dark Star One - Broken Alliance - LN for $9.29

if you're located on the east coast, you can grab this brand new for $5 from a store called 5 Below...found a few there the other day

596772.png

#1584 unwittytitle

unwittytitle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

if you're located on the east coast, you can grab this brand new for $5 from a store called 5 Below...found a few there the other day

Pretty sweet deal, unfortunately the closest store is 693 miles away

#1585 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

I picked up a 'Like New' copy of Final Fantasy VIII for $6.xx and when it came today, the case was shattered. Usually I'm okay with a crack or two in the case, but when I took off the shrink-wrap, the front and back cover of the case fell off. When I say front and back, I mean the two trays holding the first and fourth disc. The middle section that holds the case together is also pretty much useless, as there isn't enough material left to hold the front and back section on. Sigh.

76561198003985248.png

#1586 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

I picked up a 'Like New' copy of Final Fantasy VIII for $6.xx and when it came today, the case was shattered. Usually I'm okay with a crack or two in the case, but when I took off the shrink-wrap, the front and back cover of the case fell off. When I say front and back, I mean the two trays holding the first and fourth disc. The middle section that holds the case together is also pretty much useless, as there isn't enough material left to hold the front and back section on. Sigh.

Easy fix, if you have any spare CD cases. The front and back of the double cases are nothing more than the backs of regular CD cases. Pop the trays out and swap in the art and you're good to go.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#1587 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

Easy fix, if you have any spare CD cases. The front and back of the double cases are nothing more than the backs of regular CD cases. Pop the trays out and swap in the art and you're good to go.

While this may solve his immediate problem, the fact remains that the game was listed in "Like New" condition when it should have been "Acceptable". I'd contact Amazon's CS, or at the very least, leave a 1 or 2-star review for the seller.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/31]: :vita: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1588 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

It says shipping soon, but we shall see. Hope you get yours, too.

I just got my :360:BL2:ULCE, wow that was fast. Everything is intact (DLC, loot chest, game, etc). The game is still shrink wrapped. Just awesome! :bouncy:

#1589 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

Like New :ps3: Move Starter Bundle $43.59
http://www.amazon.co...generic&sr=1-12

Acceptable :ps3: Uncharted 3 CE $35.21
http://www.amazon.co...generic&sr=1-19

#1590 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

While this may solve his immediate problem, the fact remains that the game was listed in "Like New" condition when it should have been "Acceptable". I'd contact Amazon's CS, or at the very least, leave a 1 or 2-star review for the seller.

It's possible it could have been damaged during transit depending on how it was packed...?

Considering our knowledge of how Amazon's description/condition system works, and seeing how it was likely a damn good WAREHOUSE deal, leaving bad reviews is just a bitch move.