:360: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (Good) $27.31
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (Good) $26.09
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (Good) $29.43

#1592 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

It's possible it could have been damaged during transit depending on how it was packed...?

Considering our knowledge of how Amazon's description/condition system works, and seeing how it was likely a damn good WAREHOUSE deal, leaving bad reviews is just a bitch move.

Right, I suppose I should have clarified that my advice was assuming that he ordered from some other seller, not AWD, but then again, I guess I should have assumed it was from AWD considering he posted in this thread. :-#

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1593 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

I got a star wars bundle, minus the kinect...minus the games...minus the 3PO's and just a regular controller..but it did have the box and R2 console. It was only $80 though :lol:

Oh and on craigslist.

Did you know that it was 51 degrees in Colorado today? That's more relevant than what you posted.

#1594 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

While this may solve his immediate problem, the fact remains that the game was listed in "Like New" condition when it should have been "Acceptable". I'd contact Amazon's CS, or at the very least, leave a 1 or 2-star review for the seller.

It was a $6 item, so it would make no sense to send it back. He could try to contact them and try to get an adjustment.

If it came from a third-party seller, it's best to contact them first. As stated, straight up leaving a negative without giving the seller the chance to fix a problem, especially one that may have occurred during shipping, is a dick move.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#1595 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

It was a $6 item, so it would make no sense to send it back. He could try to contact them and try to get an adjustment.

If it came from a third-party seller, it's best to contact them first. As stated, straight up leaving a negative without giving the seller the chance to fix a problem, especially one that may have occurred during shipping, is a dick move.

True. I really should have thought about my response before posting it, as I come across as somewhat of a jerk in that post. :oops:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1596 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

did you know that it was 51 degrees in colorado today? That's more relevant than what you posted.

+10

#1597 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:23 AM

:ps3: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest (Like New) popped up while ago for $115.99 but I missed it.

#1598 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

:ps3: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest (Like New) popped up while ago for $115.99 but I missed it.

:)
also got resident evil anthology for $54, and LBP vita for $24.
Theres a madden vita bundle for $187 at the moment.

#1599 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:49 AM

:)
also got resident evil anthology for $54, and LBP vita for $24.
Theres a madden vita bundle for $187 at the moment.

lbp vita has an online pass, true?

$54 for the re anthology is decent since it's likely just a damaged box with the game released two days ago.

#1600 URMonkeyTron

URMonkeyTron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:00 AM

I just ordered Street Fighter 25th Anni (Acceptable) for $89. The description says that there is cosmetic damage to the box, which I'm not concerned with. My concern is the disc games and the codes for the characters and such. Does anyone think I'll get usable codes and if I don't would it be an issue to return it?

#1601 tribalnoise

tribalnoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

I just ordered Street Fighter 25th Anni (Acceptable) for $89. The description says that there is cosmetic damage to the box, which I'm not concerned with. My concern is the disc games and the codes for the characters and such. Does anyone think I'll get usable codes and if I don't would it be an issue to return it?

ya know, this has been discussed dozens of times already. the codes may be used regardless what condition the item is.

#1602 URMonkeyTron

URMonkeyTron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

ya know, this has been discussed dozens of times already. the codes may be used regardless what condition the item is.

Yeah I know and I should totally know better than to ask a question that I've seen a hundred times here. I'm just hoping someone would give me the answer I want to hear. Oh well.

Do you think that if the codes are used that it would be a problem returning it?

#1603 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:29 AM

Yeah I know and I should totally know better than to ask a question that I've seen a hundred times here. I'm just hoping someone would give me the answer I want to hear. Oh well.

Do you think that if the codes are used that it would be a problem returning it?

not at all. Just make it clear, that the codes are a major piece of the price and not just an add-on. I say its still an early enough release where it should be very like that the codes are good. A month or two from now, not so sure.

#1604 URMonkeyTron

URMonkeyTron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:02 AM

not at all. Just make it clear, that the codes are a major piece of the price and not just an add-on. I say its still an early enough release where it should be very like that the codes are good. A month or two from now, not so sure.

Thanks. I had a bit of buyer's remorse and needed the reassurance. I did the math and getting all those games and DLC for $89 is a steal but money is money and I was rethinking my purchase.

#1605 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:43 AM

I just ordered Street Fighter 25th Anni (Acceptable) for $89. The description says that there is cosmetic damage to the box, which I'm not concerned with.

Then it's clearly a new item. No one bought this and traded it into Amazon already. You're fine.

#1606 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:28 AM

nhl 11 360 $4.78 LN http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used
Posted Image

"Ain't nobody said I couldn't ride that bitch, so I rode that bitch."

#1607 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

Did you know that it was 51 degrees in Colorado today? That's more relevant than what you posted.

Theres snow on the ground! WTF?!
Of crouse right after 2 awesome coop games come out my second ps3 controller decided to go haywire. Anyone seen any deals on controllers and what can I expect to pay?
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#1608 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

Theres snow on the ground! WTF?!
Of crouse right after 2 awesome coop games come out my second ps3 controller decided to go haywire. Anyone seen any deals on controllers and what can I expect to pay?

high 20's low 30's is probably what you're looking at.

i just bought a white one the other day for about 31.

Auen1.png?7125

#1609 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

Psh most of it is gone already, its gonna be sunny and almost reach 50. I actually fixed the controller(reset button on back...duh!) but if I can get one for around $30 Ill pick it up for when this one actually dies.
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#1610 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

Sad. Ordered NHL 13 collectors edition. Case dented, slight scuffing on disc. Online pass used, game content code used. CCM boost packed unused. Paid $41.xx. I think I will just trade it in to best buy tomorrow for $42 rather than return to amazon. Would hate to get banned so I guess I got some best buy credit I hadn't planned.

#1611 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:59 AM

The loot chest I got was fucked up. Someone must have steel-toe kicked it. The actual chest was cracked, and right at the front too, so the lock didnt close anymore.
Ohh well. Im going to help myself to the DLC, they shouldnt resell this anyways.

#1612 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:59 AM

http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Nice deal on Asus gaming laptop with i7, 8gb ram for $872.67

#1613 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:16 AM

The loot chest I got was fucked up. Someone must have steel-toe kicked it. The actual chest was cracked, and right at the front too, so the lock didnt close anymore.
Ohh well. Im going to help myself to the DLC, they shouldnt resell this anyways.

I'm still waiting on mine. The first one has shipped the second has not.

#1614 Fracas

Fracas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

Sony Official Wireless Headset- $56.75
Darksiders II (Xbox 360)- $33.15
Gears of War 3- $11.76
Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360)- $12.99

#1615 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

borderlands 2 :ps3: vg 39.58

#1616 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

does amazon warehouse deal need paying tax?

#1617 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

depends on your state.

#1618 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

I think it's only 4 or 5 states at the moment, I know for sure California and Texas. Many of not all other states will start being charged within the next year or so (here in Alabama they are pushing for middle of next year or around).

Technically every state is supposed to have online buyers pay usage tax (if taxes aren't collected), but many people do not report to the IRS.

#1619 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:43 AM

Looks like there was a big drop very recently. I'll be pointing out some stuff, but look for DS3 for $30 and Mists of Pandaria CE for $60

Mists of Pandaria CE (LN) - http://www.amazon.co...erchant&sr=1-10

Obviously DLC is YMMV, but this could just be a warehouse damaged box.

Xbox 360 4gb (LN) $170
http://www.amazon.co...merchant&sr=1-5

:360: Bioshock 2 (LN) $5.85 & $6.10 - http://www.amazon.co...erchant&sr=1-77

PS3 Move Bundle (VG) $287 - http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

:360: Prototype 2 (LN) $23 - http://www.amazon.co...rchant&sr=1-173

Edited by CrimsonTribe, 07 October 2012 - 01:52 AM.
Adding stuff

Workin on it

#1620 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:49 AM

gravity rush vita ln 25.50