Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#1711 URMonkeyTron

URMonkeyTron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

Received my SF 25th collection (Acceptable $89). Still factory sealed, codes all worked and the velvet box was in perfect condition. The only issue was that the slip cover was worn (not torn though), but whoopdy doo, who cares about that jazz. I got a gaggle of games and dlc for super cheap.

I think what helped was that it had just came out and they were getting rid of the warehouse damaged ones. If this had been a month later i might have been singing a different tune.

#1712 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

^mines coming in tomorrow, hopefully it's in similar condition! (was also acceptable)
Posted Image

#1713 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

Got one, especially having some credit I've had laying around for awhile, so it came out as 'free'. Played the demo last night and was blown away by how good it was.

There's still 12 or so left, I believe.

I did the same thing(got it at GS though) and it's rad as hell, the combat is good, and I enjoy the story a lot. Only issue I'm having is it's short. I'm only about 8 actual hours of playing in and I think I've done about 70% of the story and probably half of full completion.

Still a good pickup, I think.

#1714 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

Do you guys know if the borderlands 2 vault hunter edition comes with the premier club access code?

#1715 fueledbytrueman

fueledbytrueman

Throw some D's on it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

No. That was only a pre order bonus.

#1716 blcklblskt

blcklblskt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

PS3 Black Friday 2011 Bundle - $222.76

http://www.amazon.co...merchant&sr=1-4

#1717 gedean

gedean

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

Bunch of Like New Vita games for pretty cheap:

MJ The Experience - $11.14 Like New

MK - $14.99 Like New

Hot Shots Golf - $14.66 Like New
There's also a basically brand new unopened copy for $13.99 w/ prime & fulfillment from amazon via seller wiremill, here

Touch My Katamari - $14.99 Like New

Madden NFL 13 - Like New $9.95 + $6.99 shipping via Direct Distributor, here

#1718 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:40 PM

:ps3: PlayStation 3 - 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle (Good) $255.97
[vita] PlayStation Vita - WiFi (Like New) $187.49
[vita] PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (Like New) $209.20

#1719 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

Bunch of Like New Vita games for pretty cheap:

MJ The Experience - $11.14 Like New

MK - $14.99 Like New

Hot Shots Golf - $14.66 Like New
There's also a basically brand new unopened copy for $13.99 w/ prime & fulfillment from amazon via seller wiremill, here

Touch My Katamari - $14.99 Like New

Madden NFL 13 - Like New $9.95 + $6.99 shipping via Direct Distributor, here

maddens are cart only and could very easy be bootlegs..... madden be 10 bucks day after thanksgiving anyways
WOOOO I STINK

#1720 mtincher

mtincher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

I would definitely avoid those Maddens. They are almost certainly counterfeit since they are sold as "New," but cart only. Not mention the low price.

#1721 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

I would definitely avoid those Maddens. They are almost certainly counterfeit since they are sold as "New," but cart only. Not mention the low price.

the madden included in the vita bundle is cart only, it only comes in a small plastic clamshell.

#1722 gedean

gedean

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

I wasn't even aware that counterfeit vita games existed, thanks for the heads up guys!

#1723 czissis

czissis

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

I wasn't even aware that counterfeit vita games existed, thanks for the heads up guys!

They don't. Even if you did somehow get a counterfeit card (which wouldn't work as the systems hasn't been hacked), you're covered through Amazon.

#1724 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

There is no way that anybody went out of their way to create counterfeit vita games.

DS, 3DS, I would believe - but usually pirates/bootleg cart makers don't target the lesser performing systems..

Everyone who joins the CAG XBox One Conga Line from now until my 11 referrals are met are entered into a drawing to win a FREE $60 game from me! So get going - the Gamefly referral costs nothing, and others are as low as $1!

http://www.cheapassg...real-with-proof/

Join the CAG XB1 Conga Line and get an XB1 or $400+gift cardhttp://www.cheapassg...real-with-proof/

#1725 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

They don't. Even if you did somehow get a counterfeit card (which wouldn't work as the systems hasn't been hacked), you're covered through Amazon.

Counterfeit Vita games do exist I bought one from GameStop a few weeks ago, but for the price it is worth the risk since Amazon normally has a guarantee for fake goods.

#1726 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

they do i had one from MLB THE SHOW 2012 on the vita
WOOOO I STINK

#1727 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

I think I got a factory sealed 360 loot chest today. Somone could have gotten their hand in the top though as the top is ripped. I think I may have to crack it open. 128.99

#1728 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

There is not such thing as counterfeit vita games.

The vita is too protected. Sony has the system locked down just about

#1729 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

Counterfeit Vita games do exist I bought one from GameStop a few weeks ago, but for the price it is worth the risk since Amazon normally has a guarantee for fake goods.

Stop spreading rumors. Show with proof, or it's all BS.
Just because the print looked funny on a single cartridge doesn't mean the game is counterfeit. The Vita has not been hacked, and a single claim by you and 'ever reliable' slidecage proves nothing.

#1730 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

all i know is when i sent i pic of the cart into sony they said it

was NOT one of their items

so take that for whatever you want
WOOOO I STINK

#1731 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

I think I got a factory sealed 360 loot chest today. Somone could have gotten their hand in the top though as the top is ripped. I think I may have to crack it open. 128.99

seems like the prices have gone the way of the diablo 3 collectors edition, were it started off based on msrp, and now its based off of resale value. All the ones that pop up now have been about $200.
Still havent returned the broken pc one they sent me, hoping I can snatch another one at their new higher price and just switch them out.

#1732 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

Stop spreading rumors. Show with proof, or it's all BS.
Just because the print looked funny on a single cartridge doesn't mean the game is counterfeit. The Vita has not been hacked, and a single claim by you and 'ever reliable' slidecage proves nothing.

What does a hacked vita have to do with fake games?

#1733 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

all i know is when i sent i pic of the cart into sony they said it

was NOT one of their items

so take that for whatever you want

post the picture here.

#1734 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

:ps3: PS3 New Owner's Kit (Very Good) $41.63
:ps3: Officially Licensed Modern Warfare 2 Wireless Combat Controller by MadCatz (Acceptable) $30.19
:ps3: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Pro Gamepad Controller by Mad Catz (Like New) $29.89
:ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition (Good) $32.22
:ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (Like New) $44.97
:ps3: SoulCalibur V Collector's Edition (Very Good) $27.99
:ps3: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (Good) $25.97
:360: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (Good) $25.97
:360: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Pro GamePad Controller by Mad Catz (Very Good) $27.90

#1735 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:07 AM

:ps3: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (Good) $25.97

If that was still available ($27.97 Very Good and $29.97 Like New only now), I might be tempted, but at this rate, I should probably wait for the CE to appear at $20. :lol:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Putty Squad :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]; Velocity Ultra
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1736 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:36 AM

So I bought a borderlands 2 deluxe vault hunter edition earlier for $69.99 it said "like new". What are the chances this could be still sealed with everything intact?

#1737 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

So I bought a borderlands 2 deluxe vault hunter edition earlier for $69.99 it said "like new". What are the chances this could be still sealed with everything intact?

Do you remember if it said anything about the exterior packaging?

I've had the best luck with descriptions that said something like "large/small bend on the set case/packaging (something they have a length of the bend/crease specified). item is in excellent condition."

For me when it mainly talks about the exterior packaging, they tend to be items that were damaged in their warehouse. Sometimes they will have the last line about 'item is in excellent condition." My Skyrim CE, and my recent Guild Wars 2 CE had the excellent condition line and they were both sealed and looked brand new.

#1738 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

Very good with these...lots seem to have been damaged upon delivery.

#1739 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

Do you remember if it said anything about the exterior packaging?

I've had the best luck with descriptions that said something like "large/small bend on the set case/packaging (something they have a length of the bend/crease specified). item is in excellent condition."

For me when it mainly talks about the exterior packaging, they tend to be items that were damaged in their warehouse. Sometimes they will have the last line about 'item is in excellent condition." My Skyrim CE, and my recent Guild Wars 2 CE had the excellent condition line and they were both sealed and looked brand new.

This is all it said

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Small wrinkle / bend on item case."

#1740 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

Very good with these...lots seem to have been damaged upon delivery.

Sweet, thanks for the quick response. You too Barrit. Makes me feel a lot better about my purchase, I seriously can't wait to get this baby on my front door step