Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#1771 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

[QUOTE=handsomepete;100483bhell of a snag, would be interested to hear your thoughts on the new model since the intarweb seems to be all over the place on it.[/QUOTE]

It's kind of loud with or without a disk. It's lightweight, but the build quality kind of diminished.

#1772 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

:ps3: RE 6 Anthology Very Good $62.97

Thanks for posting this; I'm taking a chance on the copy with "Small bend/wrinkle on box" since it doesn't mention DLC missing. I'll trade in my BBY copy when I can get close to $40, then hopefully when it drops in price I can PM that and essentially it's like I paid $40 for the Anthology when factoring in the $20 RZ certificate I got for preordering the vanilla edition.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1773 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

It's kind of loud with or without a disk. It's lightweight, but the build quality kind of diminished.

I really like it, provides more space on my shelf and doesn't make my room hot. Plus with the 1 year warranty, I should be set until the PS4 or Xbox 720

#1774 CWest

CWest

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black Like New $182.03

#1775 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:58 PM

Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black Like New $182.03

That seems like a pretty lousy price with Black Friday coming up.

#1776 CWest

CWest

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

That seems like a pretty lousy price with Black Friday coming up.

Better than 200 plus tax, but still a bit high for warehouse standards.

#1777 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

:ps3: RE 6 Anthology Very Good $62.97

Not sure but I don't think its safe to buy the RE6 Anthology copy used.
Someone could have probably just opened the game just to get RE 1-5 codes then just returned them or trading them in.

#1778 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

Amazon offers no guarantee on the dlc right? I dont know if its worth the risk to buy RE6 Anth used then.

Maybe the like new is a better option?

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#1779 ShadowSx

ShadowSx

Why so serious?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:49 PM

Amazon offers no guarantee on the dlc right? I dont know if its worth the risk to buy RE6 Anth used then.

Maybe the like new is a better option?

99.9% chance that is damage to the packaging due to shipping, and it is a brand new copy, so buy the cheapest option.
Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you.. stranger.

#1780 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

Is it safe to assume an item that says...

Like new, may come repackaged or Like new, packaging may be damaged, item in excellent condition would be new items that fell off the shelf?

#1781 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

Better than 200 plus tax, but still a bit high for warehouse standards.

Fry's has it for $180 + $7 shipping new if anyone is looking.

http://www.frys.com/...7193792 7193842

#1782 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

^It is a crap shoot. You can always return or contact them with a problem. My 2 ME3 CEs were not complete eventhough they said very good or like new. Both of them were missing several items like the hardcover book, patch, both didn't have the DLC, one was missing the litho, etc.

My 2 loot chests AFAIK are both still factory sealed with damaged packaging. They both weigh out like they are full, but I haven't cracked them open yet.

#1783 ShadowSx

ShadowSx

Why so serious?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:07 PM

Is it safe to assume an item that says...

Like new, may come repackaged or Like new, packaging may be damaged, item in excellent condition would be new items that fell off the shelf?

Yes. chances are just a corner is stubbed or lightly smashed in, or the shrink wrap has a small tear on it.
Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you.. stranger.

#1784 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

Tron Evolution CE X360 Very Good $11.27

http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Got it, thanks!

#1785 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Buying a 3DS at this point is pretty foolish, it will get another revision soon and will get cheaper since its selling so horribly outside of japan. Just wait unless you are dying to play more mario.

#1786 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

Buying a 3DS at this point is pretty foolish, it will get another revision soon and will get cheaper since its selling so horribly outside of japan. Just wait unless you are dying to play more mario.

Maybe you're talking about the Vita since the 3DS is always the top selling console (both the 3DS and 3DS LL) in Japan every week. And it also has sold over 20 million worldwide. It's certainly not doing badly, troll.

There will not be a revision anytime for the console. The 3DS XL is about the last time you will see an update for the console. You might see an upgrade for the 3D but that's about it.

#1787 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:11 PM

Maybe you're talking about the Vita since the 3DS is always the top selling console (both the 3DS and 3DS LL) in Japan every week. And it also has sold over 20 million worldwide. It's certainly not doing badly, troll.

There will not be a revision anytime for the console. The 3DS XL is about the last time you will see an update for the console. You might see an upgrade for the 3D but that's about it.

Obviously, since you're the know everything person. :roll:

Nobody outside of Nintendo executives can tell you what they're doing. Nintendo has done a thousand revisions of their handhelds...it's just what they do.
For anybody to argue one way or the other is pointless...
This is the same company that lied at E3 about a revision. Only to announce a 3DS revision about 2 weeks later...

#1788 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

Halo Reach: Full game download - $9.34

#1789 DR2K

DR2K

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

It just got a revision and it's selling quite well.

#1790 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

He said outside of Japan. at least read what the sony fanboy said, nintendo fanboy, instead of immediately engaging in system warz.

Yeah, Nintendo won't release another revision. :roll: It's a matter of when, not if. But that's not really a reason to hold off on buying a 3DS. I doubt the revision adds anything significant. battery life's probably the best upgrade we'll get imo.

So it depends on how you feel about the 3ds's game lineup. it's kind of true that the lineup isn't that impressive outside of Mario games. Mario Kart, Mario 3d land, and Paper Mario(if they don't screw it up) are probably going to be the systems best 3 games for a while. Then you have NSMB2 and Mario Tennis for some more Mario goodness. If you aren't interested in Mario, what's the system seller for you? There isn't one imo. That's just for the West, for Japan it's different since they've got their system seller in Monster Hunter.
Posted Image

#1791 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

Halo Reach: Full game download - $9.34

Buyer Beware:

downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.
Posted Image

#1792 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

Buyer Beware:

downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.

But all it is is a code. It's a voucher with a code on it to download Reach. I really doubt they'd sell one used for $9 considering that's all there is to it.

#1793 RoMee

RoMee

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

Come on man, there's lots of games beside Mario rehash. There's RE:R and there's.......?.........?................ . . . I'll be back in 5 year to update this list with 2 more games.

#1794 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

Anybody ever bought Graphics Cards on AWD?

Feeling to make the dive for it but I'm worried that warranty will be voided since it is used.

#1795 ponn01

ponn01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

He said outside of Japan. at least read what the sony fanboy said, nintendo fanboy, instead of immediately engaging in system warz.

Yeah, Nintendo won't release another revision. :roll: It's a matter of when, not if. But that's not really a reason to hold off on buying a 3DS. I doubt the revision adds anything significant. battery life's probably the best upgrade we'll get imo.

So it depends on how you feel about the 3ds's game lineup. it's kind of true that the lineup isn't that impressive outside of Mario games. Mario Kart, Mario 3d land, and Paper Mario(if they don't screw it up) are probably going to be the systems best 3 games for a while. Then you have NSMB2 and Mario Tennis for some more Mario goodness. If you aren't interested in Mario, what's the system seller for you? There isn't one imo. That's just for the West, for Japan it's different since they've got their system seller in Monster Hunter.

As an RPG player the system is great. Devil Survivor series, SMT4 coming, Paper Mario, KH3D, quirky FF Theatrhytm, RE Revelations, Code of Princess, hopefully Bravely Default Fairy.

If you want to concentrate on just Nintendo offerings thats fine, just advising from someone who doesn't even really care for Nintendo games outside of Paper Mario there is still quite a bit on the system.

#1796 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

But all it is is a code. It's a voucher with a code on it to download Reach. I really doubt they'd sell one used for $9 considering that's all there is to it.

Yeah, but look at the way PC games are sold. It's sorta the same scenario.
Posted Image

#1797 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:48 AM

Thanks for the clarification guys

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#1798 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:40 AM

:wii: The Last Story (Acceptable) $29.99

I grabbed this and thrilled I did. Still sealed, complete. Some crushing on the side of the outer box but not bad at all, for the price, I can hardly complain. Thrilled that it came complete, with the art book/soundtrack/sealed.
www.vg-force.com

#1799 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:11 AM

Yeah he said outside of Japan that its selling horribly, which its not... I stated that its selling great in Japan as well as selling great elsewhere which is why it currently has over 20 million sales (compared to the Vita that only has 3 million).

Sounds like you're the one not reading things here.

I doubt Nintendo will release another revision anytime soon since the 3DS, unlike the DS, doesn't have to catch up to any console (like it tried to do with the PSP). Will we see one, maybe, but not anytime soon.

And usually I am the one to say that Nintendo tends to only rely on their 1st party games but not in the case of the 3DS.

You got Angry Birds Trilogy, Animal Crossing: Jump Out, Bit.Trip Saga, Cave Story, Crush 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising, Kingdom Hearts 3D, The Legend of Zelda: OoT 3D, LEGO (series), Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Mario Kart 7, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and 4, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Professor Layton (series), Rayman Origins, Rhythm Thief, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Super Mario 3D Land, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Time Travelers, etc.

Yes a good amount of that is Nintendo 1st party games but when did that ever mean a console had bad games. All these games and more that are coming out for the console are definitely among the best portable games has to offer. And most of them are not even Mario titles as you calm is the only thing Nintendo can offer.

And stop screaming fanboy as soon as someone disagrees with you. I have all the current consoles. I game mostly on my 360 and PS3. For my portables, I game mostly on my 3DS and sold my Vita. Randomly saying fanboy doesn't look good for you.

#1800 starwa1ker

starwa1ker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:20 AM

I got Borderlands 2 and it was defective, could only return it for a refund, no exchanges =(