Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#1861 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

i could live with that (depending on the bundle). it's better than just picking up a vanilla vita.

I'm sure you're aware, but Amazon has some incentives on new ones right now. Madden comes with a $30 credit and the plain version comes with Spy Hunter and something else. Neither is outstanding, but better than I have seen anywhere else.

I'd love to see an incentive on the Assassins Creed or Black Ops bundle, but I doubt that happens before Christmas, if ever.

#1862 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

Just got my 'Like New' Borderlands 2 Deluxe edition I got for $69.99, was still sealed in the plastic and everything :)

Posted Image

I love this thread, I'll do my best to contribute for now on

#1863 Lorddraco07

Lorddraco07

aka Nirran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

Got my red/black 3ds XL today. The like/new that went up on Saturday came brand new. The box had a tiny bit of damage but it was still sealed and had everything intact. Pretty happy for the price.
Posted Image

#1864 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

My great deal- Tron Evolution Collectors Edition "Like New" (Everything was sill sealed!) for $11.68 w/ free shipping! Watch~ www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tb_QpxFxTM

#1865 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:04 PM

i think those tron CEs were under 10 at best buy a couple months back, i couldnt even force myself to pick it up
Posted Image

#1866 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

I got mine for $9.99 during their first "blowout". They were hard to find soon after the deal went live though.

#1867 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

Oh Fuck me. My Like New Max Payne 3 Special Edition will arrive later today. Fuck.

Thank goodness my like new Max Payne 3 special edition arrived this morning. It was actually the special edition and not normal edition. I don't see any kind of significant damage. The outer box has a little wear and I can tell the small posters have been opened. The game case itself is still sealed, so I'm assuming the DLC and rockstar pass are unused. I'll test them out though just to see.

It seems like a pretty good $9 upgrade. I'll return my unopened standard edition to Best Buy today to get my $19.99+tax back.

I need to find a place for another few shelves of collectors edition swag. I think this Max Payne statue will look cool standing next to my Uncharted 3 statue and Infamous 2 statue.

#1868 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

I need to find a place for another few shelves of collectors edition swag. I think this Max Payne statue will look cool standing next to my Uncharted 3 statue and Infamous 2 statue.

Haha, I have exactly the same statue line-up. They definitely looks cooler when lined up together.

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#1869 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

Received my like new Max Payne 3 "Special Edition" today... definitely sending it back for a refund. But I'll be nice enough to use a much more appropriately sized mailer. :lol:

Spoiler

thats messed up that they went out of their way to use a huge box making you think you got the whole set before you found out your little surprise lolwtfbbq

#1870 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

How probable is it that any of these will come with the DLC for the gem packs?

:ps3: Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition
http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

#1871 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:03 PM

How probable is it that any of these will come with the DLC for the gem packs?

:ps3: Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition

Going by the descriptions, I'd say only the "Very Good" one sounds like it is just damaged packaging.

The other 2 descriptions talk about 'ID markings from it's previous owner" and "Cleaning and repair was done" which sound like they truly are used.

#1872 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

Going by the descriptions, I'd say only the "Very Good" one sounds like it is just damaged packaging.

The other 2 descriptions talk about 'ID markings from it's previous owner" and "Cleaning and repair was done" which sound like they truly are used.

Oh damn, that was supposed to link to the PS3 version.

But if I catch your drift, those are two examples where they most likely would not?

#1873 blcklblskt

blcklblskt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

But if I catch your drift, those are two examples where they most likely would not?

When they mention previous owners, it usually indicates a return. When they mention missing shrink wrap and damaged boxes, it is likely that it was damaged in storage, so will likely be untouched.

#1874 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

For what it's worth, if you like the game the SE has slightly cooler packaging.

#1875 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:40 AM

My RE6 Archives came today. It still had the unbroken Microsoft seal and all the codes are good. It's honestly the first time I've gotten an awd item with unused codes. The slipcover just has a little bit of wear, they could've easily sold it as new.

Currently Playing: Killer Instinct, Ryse.

#1876 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:23 AM

lol look at this douche bag's post
http://www.amazon.co...qid=&seller==
$7.99 + $3.99 shipping (posted in sniper 2 for PS3) with description as
READ: This is the Xbox version. This is not a legitimate version. IT is modded, meaning that it's only playable on modded Xbox 360 consoles. Please take note of this before buying

#1877 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:31 AM

READ: This is the Xbox version. This is not a legitimate version. IT is modded, meaning that it's only playable on modded Xbox 360 consoles. Please take note of this before buying

Lol I just sent him an email

#1878 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

Amazon usually cracks down hard on stuff like this, his account will probably be banned if they find out.

Currently Playing: Killer Instinct, Ryse.

#1879 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

Amazon usually cracks down hard on stuff like this, his account will probably be banned if they find out.

Looks like it's gone. And yes, they have zero tolerance for piracy. I had someone banned for selling bootleg DS games last year. Guy had spotty feedback about games not working, some item descriptions saying they won't work on certain DS models and his prices were WAY below the going rate.

I ordered Super Princess Peach and it was an obvious fake. Guy played dumb about it, but it was hard to deny based on all of the above.

His listings were pulled shortly after.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#1880 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Looks like it's gone. And yes, they have zero tolerance for piracy. I had someone banned for selling bootleg DS games last year. Guy had spotty feedback about games not working, some item descriptions saying they won't work on certain DS models and his prices were WAY below the going rate.

I ordered Super Princess Peach and it was an obvious fake. Guy played dumb about it, but it was hard to deny based on all of the above.

His listings were pulled shortly after.

So it was you!

#1881 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

I saw that earlier as well.

I've been waiting for a good deal on Sniper Elite V2, since I traded a used copy awhile ago.

#1882 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

I saw that earlier as well.

I've been waiting for a good deal on Sniper Elite V2, since I traded a used copy awhile ago.

Yea, I saw the lowest price was $7.99 and got really happy, then I read his description :lol:

#1883 BuDdyLe

BuDdyLe

Dat CAG though.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

So it was you!

I laughed.

"They should fist that f :cold: ker with a RockSalt Gauntlet"

#1884 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

Lol he emailed me back

Item: Sniper Elite V2 [Video Game] [ASIN: B005EZ5GW8]

------------- Begin message -------------

Excuse me sir, but if you can find the Xbox version in the Amazon database, please be inclined to tell me. Thank you, profanity is not necessary.

--- Original message ---

Hey douchebag how about putting your sniper elite game under the the Xbox console instead of ps3. Dumbass

#1885 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

Xbox 360 Star Wars Kinect Bundle (Very Good) for $249.99

That is one HELL of a price!!

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#1886 colton1106

colton1106

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

Lol he emailed me back

Excuse me sir, but if you can find the Xbox version in the Amazon database, please be inclined to tell me. Thank you, profanity is not necessary.

--- Original message ---

Hey douchebag how about putting your sniper elite game under the the Xbox console instead of ps3. Dumbass

... How old are you?

#1887 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

So it was you!

Now you know who to blame for why you had to switch to less expensive fabrics like cotton.
Posted Image

#1888 ssj3pikachu

ssj3pikachu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

says they're back-ordered and they have 8 coming in stock on October 20th. any chance of that being a beat up box?

#1889 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

Damn I wish I had the money. Im in the market for a kinect and a 250gb hdd. Those would cost $250 msrp alone I believe. Getting a star wars game, r2d2 console and c3p0 controller is just icing on the cake.

#1890 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

says they're back-ordered and they have 8 coming in stock on October 20th. any chance of that being a beat up box?

I will let you know - I just ordered one...

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png