Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#2071 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

Nice refund wish you got more since i bet it sells around double 3rd party. But 50 is 50 but i would of returned it.

thats more than appropriate. He did get a controller after all, just not the correct one. 50, difference between the reg and c-3po seems fair.

#2072 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

RE Anthology :ps3: LN - 67.49 usual dlc warnings blah blah blah

#2073 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

RE Anthology :ps3: LN - 67.49 usual dlc warnings blah blah blah

trade in value for these was 40.50 last weekend. I would expect, a lot more "codes were already redeemed" stories from future batches.

#2074 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

Has anyone seen Code of Princess pop up under Like New? Maybe its too niche to expect AWH to have one..
Come check out my Trade thread!

#2075 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

Has anyone seen Code of Princess pop up under Like New? Maybe its too niche to expect AWH to have one..

yea they had them last week for 27.49 with damage to the box i think they had 3 or 4
WOOOO I STINK

#2076 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

yea they had them last week for 27.49 with damage to the box i think they had 3 or 4

27.49 is a pretty good price for such a recent title. Time for standby :)
Come check out my Trade thread!

#2077 biglu

biglu

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

PULSE wireless stereo headset - Elite Edition
LIKE NEW -$99.94
http://www.amazon.co...id=&seller=&sr=

PlayStation Wireless Stereo Headset
LIKE NEW-$60.72
http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

#2078 ssj3pikachu

ssj3pikachu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

thats more than appropriate. He did get a controller after all, just not the correct one. 50, difference between the reg and c-3po seems fair.

only problem with the controller is it's mismatched, so I think that kills the ability to trade it in if I wanted to try to buy a C-3PO one off of eBay or something.

#2079 K_G

K_G

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

Do what makes you happiest in terms of returning it or not. But I wouldn't -- it is a cool system to have. (I didn't need another 360 at all. I just got a new one in April - but I like the look of this one.)
Just take that $50 and put it toward a Silver P&C controller -- pretend it is an E-3PO* edition.

*This post was extremely dorky, sorry.

Similarly, see if you can find a blue chrome controller at gamestop and make it a full R2D2 system. While not the same shade of blue as what is on the system, it does look pretty sharp next to it.

#2080 ssj3pikachu

ssj3pikachu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:06 AM

Similarly, see if you can find a blue chrome controller at gamestop and make it a full R2D2 system. While not the same shade of blue as what is on the system, it does look pretty sharp next to it.

I do like that blue...

thanks for the suggestions on controllers, guys. :]

#2081 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:55 AM

27.49 is a pretty good price for such a recent title. Time for standby :)

HD THEM up tonight for 29.99
WOOOO I STINK

#2082 KingofGames

KingofGames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:54 AM

Cool - I'm glad you found it, considering I completely forgot to include the link.

The shipping weight is three pounds. I would imagine this will be the actual collector's edition. Will update further once it arrives on Friday.

Posted Image

#2083 DeLane79

DeLane79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:01 AM

Like New Lollipop Chainsaw for the Xbox 360 - $18.99
($1 cheaper than new)

#2084 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:11 AM

I would agree but most people bought it to collect/feel unique. I bet they worn drifting controller with a different battery compart. But if you can live with it more power to you.:D

#2085 MykonosFan

MykonosFan

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

For anyone else who got a copy of The Darkness II for 8 bucks, I just got mine in the mail and it's shrink wrapped. Fantastic! If you hate gunk on your cases though, be careful when taking the sticker off the back.

#2086 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

For anyone else who got a copy of The Darkness II for 8 bucks, I just got mine in the mail and it's shrink wrapped. Fantastic! If you hate gunk on your cases though, be careful when taking the sticker off the back.

AWD usually shrink wraps.
Posted Image

#2087 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

AWD usually shrink wraps.

First time AWD purchasers are probably pleasantly surprised if their used game experience is mostly Gamestop.

#2088 MykonosFan

MykonosFan

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

First time AWD purchasers are probably pleasantly surprised if their used game experience is mostly Gamestop.

I rarely ever do purchase there (though seeing the state of their used titles I can certainly see what you mean), I was just expecting a pretty looking case and everything looking nice, haha. Am a first-time AWD'er though.

#2089 djsmf435

djsmf435

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Got my Darkness 2 today with all codes and a poster. Thanks again!

#2090 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

Ive never had a problem with Gamestop. If I need a case my gamestops are cool with me taking it off the shelf. As for Amazon their warehouse items have been good for me too :)
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#2091 koruwa

koruwa

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

still waiting on a Persona 4 Arena for xbox :|

there's one for PS3 for 37.47 if anyone's interested

Capitalization is the difference between I helped my uncle Jack off a horse and I helped my uncle jack off a horse.

#2092 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

Let me know if you get everything or just the game when you receive it

Game only. :/

#2093 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:20 AM

:360: Spec Ops: The Line - LN - $22.49

:360: TC Ghost Recon Future Soldier - LN - $24.10

:ps3: TC Ghost Recon Future Soldier - LN - $24.74

:genesis: Michael Jackson's Moonwalker - G - $58.05

...wait. What?

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2094 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:25 AM

:360: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (Like New) $29.27

#2095 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:35 AM

I miss the cool deals from Nextworth =(

#2096 theoneone

theoneone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

Ive never had a problem with Gamestop. If I need a case my gamestops are cool with me taking it off the shelf. As for Amazon their warehouse items have been good for me too :)

lucky for you. i havent been to gamestop in years but i remember wanting the original case with the game i was buying and the guy working there wouldnt let me have it. instead, he threw the game into one of those generic cases. i also liked how he didnt let me get the manual either.

after all that, i told him i didnt want it anymore and left.

amazon warehouse has been a really great alternative and is one of the reasons i havent been back to gamestop.

#2097 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

I miss the cool deals from Nextworth =(

nextworth hasnt had a good deal in 3+ months

is nextworth even around anymore i cant even find their listings

nevermind found them

they do have a pokemon peral for 16
WOOOO I STINK

#2098 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:00 AM

I'm curious to hear how some of the others arrive. I'm thinking I got one of the crappier ones.

well i got my star wars xbox today. I set it up and there were 2 gamertags still registered on the console.

anyway, I tried to play but it freezes every 20 min-it happen about 4 times within about an hour and a half.

whoever sold it/traded it obviously knew it didn't work and unloaded it.
anyway i think im just gonna pick up the halo 4 one, and sell the codes.

#2099 ssj3pikachu

ssj3pikachu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:17 AM

well i got my star wars xbox today. I set it up and there were 2 gamertags still registered on the console.

anyway, I tried to play but it freezes every 20 min-it happen about 4 times within about an hour and a half.

whoever sold it/traded it obviously knew it didn't work and unloaded it.
anyway i think im just gonna pick up the halo 4 one, and sell the codes.

that's awful. :[ mine doesn't seem thrashed, at least. "Player1" was the only profile on there, but I'm assuming that's the Xbox default. I played some of the demos built into the HDD, but I haven't tried an actual disc yet, so I should probably do that later today.

worst case scenario you could buy the Star Wars bundle new for $350 and try to sell off the Kinect and the games to make up for the price. I just couldn't justify paying that much when my older non-slim model is still working fine.

#2100 Philthy Bird

Philthy Bird

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

Used Aqua Blue 3DS $114.71
Only 1 left