Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#2401 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

AND FINALLY! I just got a Assassin's Creed III 500gb Super Slim bundle for $224! :bouncy:
like new. Been waiting for one to pop up ever since.

Holy shit. Great deal man.

#2402 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:27 AM

Just found a borderlands 2 used good for 34.07 and ass creed 3 used very good for 40.32 woot just need madden 13 at a good price and im done

ps3 madden is 32.56 right now.

250gb racing bundle 187

uncharted super slim $202

#2403 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

Assassin's Creed III with Steelbook (Very Good) -$41.99
http://www.amazon.co...=generic&sr=1-3
Come check out my Trade thread!

#2404 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:43 AM

Fukc Sleeping. Finally got an AWD like new Vita. :)

Still a few left: http://www.amazon.co...sort=sip&sr=1-1

EDIT: Now that I have collected my thoughts. I have a few questions for the still awake/seasoned Vita crew:
1) I don't ever want to sign up for 3G with it - I can just do straight WiFi forever, right? Does it ask you to sign up for AT&T like a trillion times a day?
2) Better available choice: Gravity Rush or Uncharted? Or ACreed?
3) Better upcoming choice: P4G or Call of Duty?

** I just want a good game or two for it - no matter the genre. I can read reviews, but I like the CAG community opinions too.

Edited by blinknot4, 11 November 2012 - 06:57 AM.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2405 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

nice, wish they had the regular WIFI one for around $30 or $40 cheaper. I can hold out :P
Posted Image

#2406 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

Damn, that $185 like new vita is tempting. Too bad I'm broke and black friday/cyber monday is around the corner.

I'll try to wait for the Vita game catalog to get a little more robust. I have to tell myself this now so that I can get some sleep.

#2407 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

250gb racing bundle 187

My buddy just picked up that 360 and wanted me to thank you!

659629.png?68329996

#2408 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

wish I had cash for that sweet sweet wifi vita.

TheFurryPanda.png

#2409 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

1) I don't ever want to sign up for 3G with it - I can just do straight WiFi forever, right? Does it ask you to sign up for AT&T like a trillion times a day?

1) I'm not sure since I only have the Wifi version.

2) Gravity Rush. Though Virtue's Last Reward is pretty good if you're into that sort of thang.

3) P4G >>>>>> CoD.

#2410 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

I bought the 360 Racing Bundle last week and it came re-packaged without the wheel or the game. It isn't this one though, as I haven't returned it yet.

#2411 K_G

K_G

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

EDIT: Now that I have collected my thoughts. I have a few questions for the still awake/seasoned Vita crew:

You should be fine....It probably won't come with a SIM card and if it does, simply don't put it in. It will ask you about during set up but that should be about it.

#2412 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

1. you should be fine.
2. played uncharted and it was fun, but I've heard the best things about gravity rush. Acreed is supposed to have pretty bad frame rate issues.
3. P4G if you've never played persona, cod if you have already put hella hours into p4.

TheFurryPanda.png

#2413 KrebStar

KrebStar

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:32 AM

Now that I have collected my thoughts. I have a few questions for the still awake/seasoned Vita crew:

** I just want a good game or two for it - no matter the genre. I can read reviews, but I like the CAG community opinions too.

1. I got the 3G model at launch and have never been asked to sign up, so you should be good there.

2. Gravity Rush is good, but feels like it ends way sooner than it was meant to. Uncharted is good, but has it's share of touch gimmicks. I really enjoyed both.

3. I would wait for reviews on Call of Duty. While the newer footage looks better, older footage was reminiscent of the Resistance game on Vita.

#2414 killer9

killer9

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

250gb racing bundle 187

Looking for 360 version but thx though

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#2415 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

Yeah, honestly you can put together a pretty good Vita collection if you are patient. Here is what is in mine so far:

$162 boxed excellent shape Vita from Amazon warehouse deals
$5 Hori Screen Protector from Amazon
$5 Official Vita softcase on clearance at Target
$11 A 4GB Vita memory card off ebay
$10 Mortal Kombat new from Gamestop sale
$12 Hot Shots Golf on clearance at Target
$10 Mod Nation Racers online sale at Best Buy
Free Wipeout 2048 from the buy 2 get 1 free sale at Walmart after flipping the 2 games on ebay
$3 Mutant Blobs Attack from PSN sale
Free Motorstorm RC from PSN

All of this collection for around $208 is a pretty damn good deal in my book since you can't even get a new console for this price. And Black Friday hasn't even hit yet....

Fuck the MSRP, nice CAG'ing

#2416 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Awesome replies guys - thanks. Forgot I could just take out the SIM card. Not sure if this Like New will be 'dinged corner' or someones old trade in. I will report back on that midweek.

As for the game feedback - I will wait on CoD for reviews. Right now I just want 1 really good (lengthy) game for it. And that looks to be P4G. Then next year - Soul Sacrifice seems cool from what I've seen.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2417 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

I bought the 360 Racing Bundle last week and it came re-packaged without the wheel or the game. It isn't this one though, as I haven't returned it yet.

Ouch, was it listed as like new? That sucks man, hope it's better for my friend.

659629.png?68329996

#2418 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

Head of Creative for Crafty Minor Too

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Awesome replies guys - thanks. Forgot I could just take out the SIM card. Not sure if this Like New will be 'dinged corner' or someones old trade in. I will report back on that midweek.

As for the game feedback - I will wait on CoD for reviews. Right now I just want 1 really good (lengthy) game for it. And that looks to be P4G. Then next year - Soul Sacrifice seems cool from what I've seen.

I have the 3G Vita and I've never used the service. I've also never had anything ask or prompt me to sign up. Back when I first got it, there was an ad on the store for a free month after signing up for the first, but that's long gone. You wont see a single prompt if you don't use the service.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check me out on Twitch!

That jacket is sooo September 10th

#2419 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:43 AM

so the 3g vitas are running about the same price on AWD but they come with the 8g memory card.... who wouldn't choose the 3g over the standard?
Posted Image

#2420 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

Ah crap. I wish I wasn't broke. :(

716936.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: Walking Dead: Season 1 [PS4], D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: http://screencast.com/t/Tlq8D38h5a3

#2421 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

Got all the answers I would have given you already,just wanted to throw out Ragnarok Odyssey, get that shit.

#2422 koruwa

koruwa

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

DONT GET COD VITA. It's god awful.... trust me on this :|

Capitalization is the difference between I helped my uncle Jack off a horse and I helped my uncle jack off a horse.

#2423 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

Uncharted was a good game. I bought my Vita at launch and rented Uncharted: GA from Gamefly and was playing that for about a week. Really does feel like a console experience in your hand.

So definitely rent or buy that.

716936.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: Walking Dead: Season 1 [PS4], D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: http://screencast.com/t/Tlq8D38h5a3

#2424 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

Gravity Rush is the premier Vita title. Terrific title.

Uncharted Golden Abyss was surprisingly good. I actually enjoyed myself more in that game than with Uncharted 3.

I've heard nothing about the CoD title for the Vita. P4G will be a massive hit (in Vita terms) when it's out. If you own a Vita, this game needs to be part of your collection.

Also, get Virtue's Last Reward. Excellent game. Not a Vita exclusive, but a must buy.

#2425 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

how much did you get yours for? ahhh the 185 one is tempting

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#2426 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

Like new SSF IV Arcade PS3: $12.74
http://www.amazon.co...qid=&seller==

Good Ridge Racer: Unbounded (PS3) $13.89
http://www.amazon.co...qid=&seller==

Good Blazblue (Vita) $15.68
http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

#2427 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

Sorry no links, bad connection.

:psv: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $160.97
:psv: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (LN) $187.49
:ps3: Playstation 3 320GB HW Bundle - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (VG) $209.97
:ps3: DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller (Urban Camouflage) (G) $31.74
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue) (A) $27.25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (VG) $36.57
:ps3: God of War Saga Collection (VG) $26.84
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter (Limited Edition with Exclusive Case) (VG) $34.99
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (LN) $149.25
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (OLD MODEL) (G) $197.90
:360: Xbox 360 Wired Controller - Black (LN) $25.84
:360: TRITTON Halo 4 Trigger Stereo Headset (LN) $37.49
:360: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (VG) $38.00
:360: Medal of Honor Warfighter (Limited Edition) (VG) $34.99
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Flame Red (A) $119.15
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Aqua Blue (A) $118.52
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (A) $111.83
:wii: Just Dance: Disney Party (VG) $20.99

#2428 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

ugh, iono if I should pull the trigger on the PS Vita >.<
it's so tempting.

#2429 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

1)Acreed is supposed to have pretty bad frame rate issues.

Liberation is great so far. No frame rate issues (so far). Story is kind of weird and not fully fleshed out, but fun. It's an impressive game - especially since it's on a portable.

#2430 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

Gravity Rush is the premier Vita title. Terrific title.

Uncharted Golden Abyss was surprisingly good. I actually enjoyed myself more in that game than with Uncharted 3.

I've heard nothing about the CoD title for the Vita. P4G will be a massive hit (in Vita terms) when it's out. If you own a Vita, this game needs to be part of your collection.

Also, get Virtue's Last Reward. Excellent game. Not a Vita exclusive, but a must buy.

Posts need an agree button. lol and I especially agree on the last part. ;D

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png