Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#2581 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

Lol flood gates opened for Vita bundles D:

Missed all 3 but oh well, the chase is what matters most :p

The worst part about being a CAG is having to sleep. I was lucky enough last week to get a LN Vita, but it was at like 2 AM or something. Just happened to be up playing teh viddy games and saw it. So, set your alarm for sometime between 2 and 4 AM. :)

Also, I need to get a ping or notification anytime DealSeeker2U posts in here. Cuz its always awesome stuff. I am forever in his debt for many deals he has brought to my attention... although sometimes I see them too late!

Those COD Vita bundles are either forklift dingers or it was Jeff Gerstmann's trade-in.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2582 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

Since it may have gone past some people's page thresholds (or most), just wanted to reiterate:

Zone of the Enders HD Collection LE :ps3: G/VG - 38.99 / 41.99

This is sold out at a lot of places (I think bby still sells it new) and from the descriptions these are likely dingers (and probably don't have dlc codes anyways). Might be your last chance to snag a copy for a reasonable price if you want it and don't mind imperfection. The only additions in the LE are a different cover, artbook and soundtrack I think.

#2583 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

^^^ All gone now.
Posted Image

#2584 Bigp5437

Bigp5437

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Since it may have gone past some people's page thresholds (or most), just wanted to reiterate:

Zone of the Enders HD Collection LE :ps3: G/VG - 38.99 / 41.99

This is sold out at a lot of places (I think bby still sells it new) and from the descriptions these are likely dingers (and probably don't have dlc codes anyways). Might be your last chance to snag a copy for a reasonable price if you want it and don't mind imperfection. The only additions in the LE are a different cover, artbook and soundtrack I think.

I was going to snag it..but after reading some customer reviews and forum chatter, I'll save my money and hope Konami gets their ish together and patches it.

#2585 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

My friends Xbox 360 Racing Bundle that was like new came in yesterday and it came complete with everything except the original box, so he just had a bunch of stuff thrown in a plain box but another great purchase from the Warehouse Deals!

659629.png?68329996

#2586 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

I was going to snag it..but after reading some customer reviews and forum chatter, I'll save my money and hope Konami gets their ish together and patches it.

I'm not sure it fixed anything but a 30MB patch automatcially downloaded for me about a week ago.

#2587 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

Massive 4AM update?! I didn't stand a chance.

#2588 camelking6969

camelking6969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

http://www.amazon.co...rchant&sr=1-152
orange box for the 360 11.00 not a bad deal
[url=ign.com]

#2589 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

Hello. Does cod Bo 2 need online pass?

Only if you want to play Nuketown levels and get the double experience for 11/16 - 11/18.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2590 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

Also, I need to get a ping or notification anytime DealSeeker2U posts in here. Cuz its always awesome stuff. I am forever in his debt for many deals he has brought to my attention... although sometimes I see them too late!

Thanks, I do what I can. I was only interested in the $162.xx AC:L vita bundle and someone beat me to it by mere seconds. I saw the other deals and went holy s**t! Hence, I posted them ASAP for my fellow CAGs. By the looks of the deals it felt like Xmas came early. Look forward to more of these kind of deals. :D

Those COD Vita bundles are either forklift dingers or it was Jeff Gerstmann's trade-in.

Nah! It was one of these.
Posted Image

#2591 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

Posted Image

Where did this happen and is the guy still alive?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2592 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

Like New PSV for 187.49$.

#2593 horrido

horrido

CAG Probation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Like New PSV for 187.49$.

Snagged one for my son. Still two left. A $26 savings over the $200 black Friday deal once you consider tax (and the major hassle of going to Gamestop on black Friday).

#2594 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Posted Image

Where did this happen and is the guy still alive?

Forklift accident brings down a Russian Vodka warehouse.
Luckily, no one was seriously injured.

#2595 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Forklift accident brings down a Russian Vodka warehouse.
Luckily, no one was seriously injured.

Guess the employee was drinking some of that vodka.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2596 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Forklift accident brings down a Russian Vodka warehouse. Luckily, no one was seriously injured.

Exactly! No one was injured. It was not intended to startle anyone. That video and the gif have become a bit of a joke around here on how AWD keeps restocking newer items based on their descriptions. Just a play on those "dinged and repackaged" boxes. ;)

#2597 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Snagged one for my son. Still two left. A $26 savings over the $200 black Friday deal once you consider tax (and the major hassle of going to Gamestop on black Friday).

Madden bundle is available for the same price. (Gone)

Edited by Marauder7, 15 November 2012 - 09:35 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2598 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

:360: Assassin's Creed III (Like New) $37.49
:360: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Very Good) $38.72
:ps3: NHL 13 Stanley Cup Collector's Edition (Like New) $48.14

#2599 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

:360: Assassin's Creed III (Like New) $37.49

I'd be all over it but I'm afraid it'll be missing the online pass.

#2600 killer9

killer9

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Im gonna wait for black friday maybe i can get a new one for 39.99

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#2601 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

Im gonna wait for black friday maybe i can get a new one for 39.99

Yeah hopefully Cheapy will post the Amazon deals soon. I've got a bunch of credit saved up.

#2602 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

Damn, I would have loved to get in on that AC Vita Bundle!

Do these typically get updated in the early AM?

#2603 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

so, I just noticed that the black ops vita doesnt charge a waste fee, but the ac3 and madden do. So I decided to do a little research to see which was right. And well, it seems like you are not supposed to be charged those extra $6.
So if any cali folk bought one, I would complain to CS about it. According to the website, youre not supposed to be charged on used items for sure, and I dont see anything in the CED items listing video game consoles.

#2604 JoeyLW

JoeyLW

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

New member of CAG and following this thread is what got me to actually sign up officially here. I am about to have to return an item to Amazon for the first time and figured a lot of you are pros at dealing with them and could answer my probably stupid question.

I bought Star Ocean: The Last Hope for 360 cheap on AWD. It is a multiple disc game, but I only received Disc 3 in the game case. I am set up for my return and Amazon is going to give me a refund after they get it back.

I paid for the game with mostly Amazon Credit, but also less than $1 on my debit card. How will my refund come? Will it be exactly like the way I paid and I will get the Amazon Credit and the actual money back, or will the full refund go to my debit card, or will I get all Amazon Credit back?

The only option I had was "refund". All the other options were unavailable to me.

#2605 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

New member of CAG and following this thread is what got me to actually sign up officially here. I am about to have to return an item to Amazon for the first time and figured a lot of you are pros at dealing with them and could answer my probably stupid question.

I bought Star Ocean: The Last Hope for 360 cheap on AWD. It is a multiple disc game, but I only received Disc 3 in the game case. I am set up for my return and Amazon is going to give me a refund after they get it back.

I paid for the game with mostly Amazon Credit, but also less than $1 on my debit card. How will my refund come? Will it be exactly like the way I paid and I will get the Amazon Credit and the actual money back, or will the full refund go to my debit card, or will I get all Amazon Credit back?

The only option I had was "refund". All the other options were unavailable to me.

they dont offer exchanges on awd items, thats why it only said refund.
But yeah, since youre getting a full refund, itlll go back by the way you paid. When its a partial refund, theyll usually credit the card first and then reapply any extra back to your gift card balance.

#2606 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

You'll get the refund in the form of payment that you placed it in. So in your case, you'll get your full AMZ credit back and then you'll get less than a dollar credited to your debit...

#2607 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

:360: Mass Effect 2 - Like New - $5.96
http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

#2608 JoeyLW

JoeyLW

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Thanks to both of you for answering me so quickly.

Thanks to this thread I have bought several really good games recently for dirt cheap. Having Prime really comes in handy.

Since I have PSN+ and Sony is starting to do the "Instant Game Collection" for the Vita like it has for the PS3 I am now on the hunt for a Vita now. I am going to try and pick up a bundle for under $200 The Madden bundle is that price and I am holding myself back from pulling the trigger. If it's still there tomorrow and one of the other bundles isn't available I will get it.........Unless I can convince my cousin who recently bought a Vita and a couple games but doesn't like it to sell me his.

#2609 Fors78

Fors78

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

Hi all, I am sure this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it. What kind of warranty does a game system (mainly a vita) come with through warehouse deals?

#2610 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

I'd be all over it but I'm afraid it'll be missing the online pass.

Possibly but you can grab online passes on eBay on the cheap.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4], Metro Last Light Redux [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)