Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#2791 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

Really weird that (afaik) not a single Halo 4 has popped up, yet we've already had quite a few Black Ops 2. Maybe it's going to be an AWD Black Friday deal! Or not.

Seriously. I've been checking the used page almost religiously, and I've never seen one pop up. Bluh. Here's to hoping there's a deal on it soon, somewhere.

#2792 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

Thank you actually. I was able to get this deal from the credit that I accumulated via trading in xbox games for which trade in values sky rocketed sometime in September at Amazon. I capitalized on the deal today due to the credit on hand thanks to your Amazon Trade in thread which brought the trade in deals to my attention (I think Amazon trade in thread 4.0). That was a good week and now I look forward to a great week.

gunna be on the lookout for one of these after black friday in hopes people buy um and send them back. Racking up credit as quickly as possible to meet that deadline :P

TheFurryPanda.png

#2793 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

Seriously. I've been checking the used page almost religiously, and I've never seen one pop up. Bluh. Here's to hoping there's a deal on it soon, somewhere.

If u have picked it up at TRU for $45 (or $30 thru the glitch) then I recommend waiting for BF or if u must then its $50 at TRU now (think of $5 + tax for NukeTown)

#2794 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

If u have picked it up at TRU for $45 (or $30 thru the glitch) then I recommend waiting for BF or if u must then its $50 at TRU now (think of $5 + tax for NukeTown)

You know he's talking about Halo 4, not Black Ops 2, right? He was saying how there aren't any Halo 4's popping up in AWD but a few Black Ops 2's have.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#2795 kjs7

kjs7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

Black Ops 2 Order just changed:

Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

sooooo I'm not getting my hopes up

76561197994095328.png

#2796 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

:360: Crysis 2 - Like New - $8.20
http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

:ps3: 007 Legends - Like New - $37.49

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 - Like New - $11.45

#2797 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

:360: Crysis 2 - Like New - $8.20

Don't you mean $11.20? :-#

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

#2798 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 - Like New - $11.45

I want to know if LBP2 is the GotY edition. Trying to buy my games for Black Friday now so I don't have to look for more stuff since the games I want will most sell out.

There is no way to check if it is right? I'll just wait for Walmart's Black Friday if it isn't than.

#2799 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

I want to know if LBP2 is the GotY edition. Trying to buy my games for Black Friday now so I don't have to look for more stuff since the games I want will most sell out.

There is no way to check if it is right? I'll just wait for Walmart's Black Friday if it isn't than.

I suppose it's possible for the GotY to be mis-sold as the vanilla edition, but I would assume it isn't since there's a separate product page for the GotY edition.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#2800 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Black Ops 2 Order just changed:

Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

sooooo I'm not getting my hopes up

Yeah mine got cancelled. That sucks it wasn't even for me.

#2801 kjs7

kjs7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

Yeah mine got cancelled. That sucks it wasn't even for me.

I still havent gotten a cancellation notice.....

76561197994095328.png

#2802 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

I still havent gotten a cancellation notice.....

Hopefully they still ship yours then.

#2803 kjs7

kjs7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

Hopefully they still ship yours then.

eh, ill believe it when I get a shipping notice. if not, then more money towards halo 4 :)

76561197994095328.png

#2804 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

Don't you mean $11.20? :-#

:lol: Not when I posted. It was $8.20 for sure. In fact, the sub $10 price and the fact that the PS3 version was still $14.xx was the only reason I decided to post the 360 version. There were multiples too. Funny that they raised the price up $3 so quickly like that...

#2805 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition - 32.49 - Good

TheFurryPanda.png

#2806 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

My Black Ops 2 order has been sitting on the "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date" message too.

#2807 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition - 32.49 - Good

Gah, I couldn't resist. Thanks for posting. :)

Cloud_Squall78.png

#2808 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

just go my good $162 assassins creed vita bundle.

FAIL.

its a black vita with the assassins creed sleeve. Also, no memory card, no game. Dont know whether to complain and try and have a really cheap vita, or just return it. I actually really wanted the white one, and im about to finish ac 3, and wanted to get right into liberation.
Decisions.

#2809 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

FAIL.

its a black vita with the assassins creed sleeve. Also, no memory card, no game. Dont know whether to complain and try and have a really cheap vita, or just return it. I actually really wanted the white one, and im about to finish ac 3, and wanted to get right into liberation.
Decisions.

Ouch, I'd definitely complain first to see what kind of discount you can get. I'd only accept a huge discount though. That's just weird. No game or mem card AND it's not even the white AC Vita?? lol that's something else.

#2810 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Ouch, I'd definitely complain first to see what kind of discount you can get. That's just weird lol. No game or mem card AND it's not even the white AC Vita?? lol that's something else.

Sounds like somebody did a swap and return and the return wasn't checked properly. That's pretty awful; I hope they don't end up trying to pin it on you trying to pull something.

Don't try to haggle over it. Just be outraged and disgusted and request a return. If you try to haggle it will look more suspicious that you might be trying to scam them.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#2811 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

Ouch, I'd definitely complain first to see what kind of discount you can get. I'd only accept a huge discount though. That's just weird. No game or mem card AND it's not even the white AC Vita?? lol that's something else.

on the positive side, atleast this one works, the last one I ordered was a madden bundle that had a dead screen.

#2812 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

FAIL.

Decisions.

Damn, and they even call that "Good" and not "acceptable"?

I might just go with a $200 brand new bundle instead of possibly dealing with this extra hassle.

#2813 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

Did anyones PS3 Assassins Creed III 500GB Bundle ship today? Mine hasn't yet...

#2814 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Gah, I couldn't resist. Thanks for posting. :)

np thought about picking it up myself for my upcoming vita, but a little to rich for my blood.

TheFurryPanda.png

#2815 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

Did anyones PS3 Assassins Creed III 500GB Bundle ship today? Mine hasn't yet...

Mine got canceled. It never showed an estimated delivery though.

#2816 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

np thought about picking it up myself for my upcoming vita, but a little to rich for my blood.

I just hope it comes complete and that it's only "Good" because of a dented corner or some other kind of slight box damage. :-#

Cloud_Squall78.png

#2817 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

Mine got canceled. It never showed an estimated delivery though.

Yeah mine had an estimated ship date for today but was just canceled. :cry:

#2818 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

Assassin's Creed III Liberation PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Bundle (Like New) $187.47

#2819 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

Assassin's Creed III Liberation PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Bundle (Like New) $187.47

Just saw that and almost ordered, I think I'll take my chances with a new one for $13 more though on Black Friday. I have a feeling there will be plenty to go around on amazon if you put a little effort into timing it right.

#2820 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

I almost want to jump on that Vita myself, but ever since Amazon has started charging taxes (TX) it's harder to take the risk on Warehouse Deals. I'll pass but thanks DealSeeker!