War of the Roses Beta Codes - New CAG Code Giveaway System

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]27985[/IMG-R]CAGs who have been members for 1 year+ can now grab a beta code for the War of Roses, a team-based medieval multiplayer action game. Follow the instructions on the giveaway page to redeem your code. If still available, newer CAGs will be able to get codes 2 days from now. Thanks to Tony from Amazon PC Downloads for the hookup!

The beta is scheduled to start on 8/8.

:pc: War of the Roses beta codes

[IMG-R=5838]26619[/IMG-R]Do you like free stuff? Thanks to modern technology and specifically, Super Programmer John, we now have the ability to dole out codes to CAG members in an automated manner. Tony from Amazon PC Downloads is helping us christen the new system with free in-game content for Saints Row: The Third, Stronghold: Kingdoms, and 8BitMMO. Coming soon, War of the Roses beta codes.

:pc: CAG Code Giveaway System

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, thanks CheapyD - bookmarking this page!

Hopefully some PS3 codes will show up down the road.

In the future, the plan is to allow CAGs to setup their own code giveaways, and allow them to set eligibility criteria such as membership length, post count, etc.

As if CAG didn't already kick the collective asses of every other site on the internet. Now it's just getting embarrassing.

[quote name='CheapyD']In the future, the plan is to allow CAGs to setup their own code giveaways, and allow them to set eligibility criteria such as membership length, post count, etc.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait, I have a bunch of codes for games I'll never use. :applause:

[quote name='CheapyD']In the future, the plan is to allow CAGs to setup their own code giveaways, and allow them to set eligibility criteria such as membership length, post count, etc.[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the real future or the candy cane ladders and peppermint bridge future? Because this would make my life so much easier.

We have War of the Roses beta codes, but won't post them until there is actually a place to enter them somewhere. Beta starts 8/8.

[quote name='elessar123']Aw, can't see it on mobile.[/QUOTE]

Yep, same here. Great functionality for the community though. Can't wait to start using it.

If you've received a used code and posted in this thread, I've reset your access - try to claim a code again.

[quote name='DrawingBlanks']"Sorry, you've already claimed one of these codes."

Heh?[/QUOTE]

Any idea who the user DarkTravesty is? Apparently they've already claimed a Saint's Row code from your IP address.

[quote name='kujen']I think the fine folks of steamgifts.com are exploiting your generosity[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a shame that we can't make sure people are applying them to their own Steam accounts.

We'll put some heavier restrictions on upcoming giveaways to make sure that active community members have an advantage.

My code was already used :( I would have liked this pack for Saint's Row III

If someone would want to PM me a code that'd be sweet ;)

[quote name='John']Any idea who the user DarkTravesty is? Apparently they've already claimed a Saint's Row code from your IP address.[/QUOTE]

That would be my brother, the code he received said it had already been used, so I was trying to get a code in hopes that it would be a working one.

Great idea, and I'm sure with time it will be better implemented so that we can enjoy it as intended. For now, I do thank all for their generosity and hope that those that truly want the items on this site are able to get them.

bread's done
Back