Monster Power® PS3 Charging Station 400: TRON EDITION Refurb for $5.95 + Free Ship

Shame!!
shame

Is this the biggest waste of money ever or am I missing something? If the power goes out I have a feeling your tv isn't going to work.

[quote name='Evolved']Is this the biggest waste of money ever or am I missing something? If the power goes out I have a feeling your tv isn't going to work.[/QUOTE]

But, your PS3 doesn't get fried and you don't lose your progress...for $6 why not?

[quote name='Evolved']Is this the biggest waste of money ever or am I missing something? If the power goes out I have a feeling your tv isn't going to work.[/QUOTE]

Um this doesn't charge your PS3. All it does is provide 4 powered USB ports and surge protection for your PS3.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Compare at:$99.95
iconBubbleHelp.gif

You save:$94.00 (94%)
Now:US $5.95

Lmfao.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Monster...612247669&skuId=5104791&st=tron ps3&cp=1&lp=1[/QUOTE]

MSRP is $100, is it a fair price, hell no. But this is monster we are talking about here.

The ebay seller is monster, not a different seller just selling their product. The BB listing is a 3rd party seller and is sold out as well. It isn't a fair comparison IMO.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']MSRP is $100, is it a fair price, hell no. But this is monster we are talking about here.

The ebay seller is monster, not a different seller just selling their product. The BB listing is a 3rd party seller and is sold out as well. It isn't a fair comparison IMO.[/QUOTE]

Oh yes. The people with the $5,000,000 HDMI cables. Still Lmfao.

[quote name='barrit']It just got relisted again:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-Pow...e_Protectors_Power_Strips&hash=item19d3e63178[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I would order this but I would never use it. I have a free standing controller charger from Engergizer/PDP that I got from GS used for $5 and a Move charge dock that I got from BB for $5. Those negate my use of this, but I am tempted for the price.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Ordered. Why the heck not...[/QUOTE]

^This is why I bought it.

:whee:If I keep collecting these things, I'm going to have everything created for the PS3!:whee:

I don't like the piano black gloss mixed with that plain plastic that the slim has. I'm really am tempted to get this. Only issue is the word refurbished and not seeing any warranty from them. Granted it's only $6, I have terrible luck with refurbished products.

I went a head and ordered one. Arrived just now. Came with box and all inserts. Plugged it in and it works great. The four lights on the front light up bright. It powers the PS3 and charges controllers wonderfully. Very satisfied for $6.

bread's done
Back