Five Below $5 games

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 Japanaman

Japanaman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:02 AM

Dark Sector for $5? Yeesh. It's only $3.99 at Burlington Coat Factory.

#32 GenoStarrz

GenoStarrz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

There's another one in the Brickyard

I go to this one :)

#33 GameDemonKing

GameDemonKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:08 AM

Kind of off topic, but if you go to five below, you must try these:

Posted Image

Seriously, try them, they are quite possibly the best thing ever, you will become addicted, and five below is the only national place i know that carries them.

Don't worry about it. I'm glad that this along with others viewing this forum post is now #13 in today's top 15 deals. Hopefully you guys keep on viewing and spread the goodness and let us climb to the top and leave every other forum post in the dust.

#34 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:12 AM

I'm still looking for a copy of the :ps2:Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am, which was supposedly being carried at Five Below a while ago. Unfortunately I only have two in my area(used to be three but I think one shut down) and they're far apart from each other.:cry::-#

Hopefully they'll get it in stock at the closest one one of these days.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#35 gindias

gindias

Cubs Still Suck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

Spoiler

Seriously, try them, they are quite possibly the best thing ever, you will become addicted, and five below is the only national place i know that carries them.

I get these from Mitsuwa but they come in a green and yellow box, and all the writing is in Japanese. They cost around $4 a box and yes, they are very addicting. I think the Japanese put something in the chocolate.

Spoiler

#36 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

Nice find, but I don't have any in my area :(

I wish there was more to your story.. like you happened to discover it because an employee gave you a wink and a nudge then told you 'shhh' as they pointed you in the right direction.

You forgot the lips and the BANG.

#37 patcrazystar64

patcrazystar64

Human Android

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

Five Below is a great store if you are still buying original PSP games, I stop by at least once per month just to see their inventory. My last pick up was a 2-disc set of Watchmen for $4.

#38 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:04 AM

Spoiler

Borders used to carry those as well... But yeah, they've been gone for a while now. Pretty sure I've seen them at FYE, too... I could be wrong. They're pretty good, but I prefer Pocky.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#39 dcswirl

dcswirl

You'll Never Walk Alone

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:50 AM

I have 2 fairly close to me-never been there but I guess that will have to change now...thanks OP

Currently playing

Too many to mention

#40 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:56 AM

I'm still looking for a copy of the :ps2:Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am, which was supposedly being carried at Five Below a while ago. Unfortunately I only have two in my area(used to be three but I think one shut down) and they're far apart from each other.:cry::-#

i still have my 5 Below copy sealed on my shelf, probably never to be opened

596772.png

#41 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:00 AM

i still have my 5 Below copy sealed on my shelf, probably never to be opened

What!!?? I have been looking for that game (cheap) forever and they have been sitting at 5 below?

#42 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:06 AM

It's only $4.99 pre-owned at GS now. I guess I know what I'm spending my last $4 from that e-Rewards gc I got on.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#43 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:06 AM

What!!?? I have been looking for that game (cheap) forever and they have been sitting at 5 below?

i got mine over 2 years ago, i think...its been quite some time, i just never opened it

596772.png

#44 Petey Parker

Petey Parker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:20 AM

There's one down the street from me. I check every once in a while but there hasn't been a lot of good games lately (they did have the Naruto Wii game though)

I bought a bunch of Natsume and SNK Playmore PS2 games from there a while back. Some great stuff like SNK Collection, King Of The Fighters XI, King Of The Fighters 2006, Fatal Fury Battle Archives 1 and 2, Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon, and quite a few more.

#45 Watto11107

Watto11107

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:07 AM

I picked up Coded Arms for PSP for $5 from there back in the beginning of January at Perimeter in Dunwoody, GA. Right now the games are blah. Waiting for them to get some new stuff.

#46 xskaxninjax

xskaxninjax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:28 AM

I've never found a game worth buying at Five Below before. Most of it is junk I wouldn't touch for $5. Most of the stuff is overpriced, honestly... but I still love going in there from time to time just because they have some neat things.

#47 GameDemonKing

GameDemonKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

Thanks for getting to over 5,000 views. Let's make it 10,000 views.

#48 Skydude

Skydude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

I got Darkstar One for the 360 from there a long while back, just barely started it recently. It's nothing spectacular, but seeing as there's nothing else like it on the 360, I think it was worthwhile for $5.
Posted Image

#49 tom523

tom523

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:01 AM

We just got a 5 Below store here in Dayton, Ohio last week and i think it's a pretty cool place.
How often do they get different video games and movies and other stuff? I just bought the knock off PS2 analog controller from them for $5. Is it a decent controller to use? Has anyone else bought it?

#50 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

90's Gamer 4 Life!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

Dark Sector for $5? Yeesh. It's only $3.99 at Burlington Coat Factory.

Dang! Spent $1.01 too much!! Does Five Below PM Burlington Coat Factory???

:grouphug: Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses! :grouphug: