Left 4 Dead 2 DLC sale on Xbox Live???

Status
Not open for further replies.

preston181

CAGiversary!
So, with the Cold Stream DLC dropping later today on Xbox Live, and a special Left 4 Dead, (and possibly other Valve creations, Gordon Freeman please?!), Minecraft skin pack DLC coming later this month, will we see a Left 4 Dead 2 DLC sale in the coming weeks?

I'd like to hope so. I'm ashamed to report that I haven't bought any DLC for the second Left 4 Dead game. I think my copy got shelved after last years holiday releases, and my Skyrim additiction took hold. The DLC packs run 560 MS points, including today's Cold Stream, and I'm tempted to get the other ones, (The Passing and The Sacrifice, I think they are called). I just get the feeling I'll pay full price, and feel ripped off when they do go on sale. I especially want The Passing, as it's required for the mutations.

So, if anyone's got the inside word on if the rest of the DLC is having a sale, please speak up.

bigok.gif

What is it, a slow day at 4chan?

I get flamed for asking if there's a sale that I don't know about, and someone else may have some info on? Last I checked, I'm a Cheapass, and this was a site called Cheapass gamer.

Bunch of mouth-breathing miserable sods, the lot of you.

[quote name='preston181']What is it, a slow day at 4chan?

I get flamed for asking if there's a sale that I don't know about, and someone else may have some info on? Last I checked, I'm a Cheapass, and this was a site called Cheapass gamer.

Bunch of mouth-breathing miserable sods, the lot of you.[/QUOTE]

Yes but it's not dumbassgamer. Or cantreadassgamer.

Last time I checked, I believe the rules for this section of CAG states: "DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN AFFILIATE LINKS. ONLY POST SPECIFIC VIDEO GAME DEALS!"

I have downs, though, so I might be wrong.

[quote name='confoosious']Yes but it's not dumbassgamer. Or cantreadassgamer.[/QUOTE]

How about goeffyourselfgamer?

I'll repost in deal requests.

[quote name='preston181']What is it, a slow day at 4chan?

Bunch of mouth-breathing miserable sods, the lot of you.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry it's not you.. it's more a CAG hazing tradition I suppose. Getting defensive just adds fuel to the fire. If you don't respond the thread will die down and eventually get closed.

Next time just post in the deal advice thread

[quote name='GBAstar']Don't worry it's not you.. it's more a CAG hazing tradition I suppose. Getting defensive just adds fuel to the fire. If you don't respond the thread will die down and eventually get closed.

Next time just post in the deal advice thread[/QUOTE]

Mistakes happen.

I really only jump in when the op gets defensive or douchey.

Reposted in deal requests section. Feel free to close this thread after they pick my carcass clean, mods.

you made me hopeful for 2 seconds. then very disappointed and very mildly annoyed. thats what everyone else feels too, but some people poop their pants about it. dont take it personally but do try to read directions more.

[quote name='preston181']Reposted in deal requests section. Feel free to close this thread after they pick my carcass clean, mods.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI but as the OP you should be able to close the thread yourself. A mod will have to delete it but I think under "advanced options" you have rights to close it yourself. Also incase you are wondering that is how you edit the thread title too

[quote name='GBAstar']Just an FYI but as the OP you should be able to close the thread yourself. A mod will have to delete it but I think under "advanced options" you have rights to close it yourself. Also incase you are wondering that is how you edit the thread title too[/QUOTE]

I'm on a mobile device. Don't have that option, unfortunately.

My uncle is Gabe Newell and he said that your hunch is exactly right! There will be a DLC sale for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox Live!

Is this the type of answer people expect when they make posts like these? How the fuck would we know?

I own Valve and Microsoft and I can tell you from the inside we will be having a massive sale on Left 4 Dead DLC so please don't buy any right now and wait for the massive sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back