Photo
- - - - -

Inexpensive New "New Play Control! Pikmin"?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TeaBisquit

TeaBisquit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

Hey, I have the Nintendo Selects Pikmin 2, but I want to play the first Pikmin first. Anyone know where I can get it for maybe less than $25? $30 max?

#2 poiuiu

poiuiu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:31 AM

If you still have a Zellers that's still clearancing everything they have, you may be able to get it for <20 bucks. I haven't seen it new in a while,
Spoiler

#3 TeaBisquit

TeaBisquit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:02 AM

If you still have a Zellers that's still clearancing everything they have, you may be able to get it for <20 bucks. I haven't seen it new in a while,

Spoiler

I have a Zellers nearby with a great deal of older (out-of-print?) wii games, such as Deadly Creatures (which I'll be getting from there soon), Opoona (with the wiimote case, haha), Dead Space Extraction, Boom Blox Bash Party, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Trauma Center: New Blood, more which I can't remember. A lot of older DS titles as well, I got Professor Layton and the Curious Village for $30 there a couple months ago. Some Gamecube stuff, some Gameboy Advance stuff, haha.

Anyway, good thinking, I'll check out some of my Zellers, I forgot about them having all the old stuff! But if anybody else has any ideas on this, please post!

#4 bloodwings

bloodwings

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

A lot of older DS titles as well, I got Professor Layton and the Curious Village for $30 there a couple months ago.

All Professor Layton games (except the newest one) are $20 at Walmart for months.

#5 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:37 AM

Curious Village is worth $40+ for a new copy. It's been soldout everywhere for a good while now. $20 for it is hoarder bait.
Posted Image

#6 TeaBisquit

TeaBisquit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

All Professor Layton games (except the newest one) are $20 at Walmart for months.

Prove it.

#7 bloodwings

bloodwings

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

Oh my bad, I guess the price has changed since I picked up the first one. I keep forgetting that happens. I'm so used to looking for deals, I forget that sometimes prices actually go up afterwards.
Diabolical Box and Unwound Future are $20 at Walmart currently.
Last Specter was $20 at Shoppers Drug Mart when I grabbed it last week, but that's probably YMMV.

#8 TeaBisquit

TeaBisquit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:52 PM

Actually, Unwound Future is &15 at Walmart! And I may grab The Last Sceptre, thanks for posting that!