Max Pane 3 Used 17.97 ON Ebay XBOX 360

Yeah it's gohastings Ebay Account.... I haven't dealt with them before so I couldn't say.. but I am so damn tempted by this deal....

Heads up everyone, this is a previously viewed disc. Never bought previously viewed from gohastings but I read the quality of the disc is much worse than used. Tempted by the price but my backlog is so huge, i probably won't play this game for another few months.

If it's pre-owned from Hastings, don't expect the original case/cover. The manual will likely not be there either.

Treat this as disc-only and set price expectations accordingly.

[quote name='Decker']Is there any online code for this game that we'd be missing out on if we buy it used?[/QUOTE]

Yes there is.

[quote name='xJoeGrizzly']Max Pane 3 Used 17.97 ON Ebay XBOX 360[/QUOTE]

Heard this was very repetitive - just shooting out bigger and bigger windows.

Playing it right now from a rental and loving it. wish this would have been up a week ago. Hmmm.

Good price thanks for the heads up!
payne2

[quote name='gantt']Heard this was very repetitive - just shooting out bigger and bigger windows.[/QUOTE]

Lol I was hoping to be the first to make a window joke :)

Well done

Yea I bought it anyway. Was going to get it at release buy bought Prototype 2 instead. Haven't even played that yet but I find this game amazing. Love Max Payne 3. Played the online for about 4 hours yesterday.

Tempting, but I'm going to hold off for the complete collection. I got burned on Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption, and L.A. Noire, so I've learned my lesson.

Since I already rented it and beat it, I'll pass for a lower price point, maybe $12.99 like someone else mentioned. My 60-game backlog is more than enough for now. Thanks, OP.

I never understand why people are OK with these 'disc-only' auctions. Seems like a waste of money; if you look around and are patient, you can usually get it complete and often even new for a good price.

[quote name='Bosamba']Tempting, but I'm going to hold off for the complete collection. I got burned on Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption, and L.A. Noire, so I've learned my lesson.[/QUOTE]
+1. I'm sick of these "GOTY" editions, even games that get like 1 or 2 DLCs eventually get the "Complete" makeover nowindays.

[quote name='Bosamba']Tempting, but I'm going to hold off for the complete collection. I got burned on Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption, and L.A. Noire, so I've learned my lesson.[/QUOTE]

This^^^. Patience has paid off for me on Batman AC and Mortal Kombat as well.

LOL @ the definition of'acceptable' condition: "Acceptable: An item with obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in VHS/DVD box. The video game instructions and box may not be included. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.". Junk!

The game under performed, so it might not get any more content to become GOTY

[quote name='chimpmeister']LOL @ the definition of'acceptable' condition: "Acceptable: An item with obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in VHS/DVD box. The video game instructions and box may not be included. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.". Junk![/QUOTE]
You need to relax a little. Why are you so worried about what we spend OUR money on?

Previously Viewed/Previously Played (PV/PP) - are movies/games that were rented in our retail locations. These movies/games have been reconditioned. This product will not include additional discs, digital content, inserts or other inclusions typically associated with new product.

I'm gonna hold out. Thanks OP. I get worried when a 2 disc game says it may not include additional discs lol.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You need to relax a little. Why are you so worried about what we spend OUR money on?[/QUOTE]

Not worried, but I'd bet many people don't carefully read the auction and will be disappointed when all they get is a disc. Games without the case, artwork, and manual are junk to me; but if you don't mind, its all good.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Not worried, but I'd bet many people don't carefully read the auction and will be disappointed when all they get is a disc. Games without the case, artwork, and manual are junk to me; but if you don't mind, its all good.[/QUOTE]
No where does it say this will be disk only, sure by ebays tems for a acceptable game it could be possible. I have purchased PV'd games from GH before and have recieved complete games so I dont mind taking my chances with this one. I honestly am one of the few that wouldnt care if it was disk only though.

[quote name='Brother Daz']No where does it say this will be disk only, sure by ebays tems for a acceptable game it could be possible. I have purchased PV'd games from GH before and have recieved complete games so I dont mind taking my chances with this one. I honestly am one of the few that wouldnt care if it was disk only though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

While I wouldn't want disc only, years of shopping on Amazon have taught me that "Acceptable" is exactly that. As the lowest tier, I wouldn't be expecting much. I don't think that description is deceiving at all.

Acceptable, from gohastings......PASS

Knowing gohastings this will be in terrible condition. If you're lucky it might be in acceptable condition

[quote name='confoosious']Agreed.

While I wouldn't want disc only, years of shopping on Amazon have taught me that "Acceptable" is exactly that. As the lowest tier, I wouldn't be expecting much. I don't think that description is deceiving at all.[/QUOTE]

Right, I have sold countless games on eBay that have been in acceptable condition because of scatches and whatnot, most have also been complete. It's to cover my ass more than anything.

[quote name='RoMee']Acceptable, from gohastings......PASS

Knowing gohastings this will be in terrible condition. If you're lucky it might be in acceptable condition[/QUOTE]

I must be fortunate to not have a gohastings in AZ........ Sounds like this place is a dump..

I have bought maybe 5 games from go hastings and I don't recall any of them giving me a problem. All had were complete for me as well except one did not have a manual. I was disappointed because I do like my manuals.

I'm not to worried as of yet. I do wish that I held off thought for the GOTY edition as many suggested. That slipped my mind. Then again, I don't know how lively the online will be by the time that is available and I am really enjoying the online right now.

This is so true. Lucky for me I found a 35 Special Edition Max Payne, so the extra content was worth it. And I lucked out on LA Noire not losing any money trading the vanilla in for the Complete.

Red Dead and GTA got me though. But Complete GTA can be had for $20 now and vanilla still trades in for like $15.

But if the game isn't a must have day 1 for you, it's better to just hold it out for them to release the complete versions lol

ordered sfxt, gta 4 complete and need for speed hot pursuit on thursday from go hastings on their main site for $40!

the items came today (super quick) and it great condition, i was expectiing disc only and got cases for all three games, only the need for speed case had a bit chipped off at the end (like it had been dropped) but i was so impressed i had to put more money on my debit card to snatch this deal up.

thanks op

edit: just realized im not worried not games boxes at all, i can print my own game covers with photo paper :D

I like boxes but it wont kill me to not have one. Just got Max Payne 3 and it's in great condition. Only thing I see is that it has these white inserts in the middle of the disc. Other than that though the disc look clean, got the manual, and even one of the ads that comes inside the box lol. Thanks TC!

Just got my copy in the mail. Its complete and in great condition. Mine also has the stickers on the inner disk, not a big deal though. Thanks again OP for posting this. I can upload pictures for the non-believers if needed.

just got my copy complete with box and manual. (yes also had stickers on inner ring) couldnt be happier this game is action packed with a meaty story! GOTY candidate!

Received my ebay copy. It was packaged as previously viewed. It has some scratches with an original case but no manual. Pretty good thank you OP. This will hold me over so I can finish my campaign save until Darksiders 2 gets here! Woot!

bread's done
Back