Max Pane 3 Used 17.97 ON Ebay XBOX 360

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

LOL @ the definition of'acceptable' condition: "Acceptable: An item with obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in VHS/DVD box. The video game instructions and box may not be included. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.". Junk!

#32 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:01 PM

Tempting, but I'm going to hold off for the complete collection. I got burned on Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption, and L.A. Noire, so I've learned my lesson.

The game under performed, so it might not get any more content to become GOTY

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#33 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:03 PM

LOL @ the definition of'acceptable' condition: "Acceptable: An item with obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in VHS/DVD box. The video game instructions and box may not be included. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.". Junk!

You need to relax a little. Why are you so worried about what we spend OUR money on?

#34 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:06 PM

Previously Viewed/Previously Played (PV/PP) - are movies/games that were rented in our retail locations. These movies/games have been reconditioned. This product will not include additional discs, digital content, inserts or other inclusions typically associated with new product.

I'm gonna hold out. Thanks OP. I get worried when a 2 disc game says it may not include additional discs lol.

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#35 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

You need to relax a little. Why are you so worried about what we spend OUR money on?

Not worried, but I'd bet many people don't carefully read the auction and will be disappointed when all they get is a disc. Games without the case, artwork, and manual are junk to me; but if you don't mind, its all good.

#36 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:13 PM

Yes there is.

hey thanks for your "contribution" but there isn't.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#37 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

Not worried, but I'd bet many people don't carefully read the auction and will be disappointed when all they get is a disc. Games without the case, artwork, and manual are junk to me; but if you don't mind, its all good.

No where does it say this will be disk only, sure by ebays tems for a acceptable game it could be possible. I have purchased PV'd games from GH before and have recieved complete games so I dont mind taking my chances with this one. I honestly am one of the few that wouldnt care if it was disk only though.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#38 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

No where does it say this will be disk only, sure by ebays tems for a acceptable game it could be possible. I have purchased PV'd games from GH before and have recieved complete games so I dont mind taking my chances with this one. I honestly am one of the few that wouldnt care if it was disk only though.

Agreed.

While I wouldn't want disc only, years of shopping on Amazon have taught me that "Acceptable" is exactly that. As the lowest tier, I wouldn't be expecting much. I don't think that description is deceiving at all.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#39 RoMee

RoMee

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

Acceptable, from gohastings......PASS

Knowing gohastings this will be in terrible condition. If you're lucky it might be in acceptable condition

#40 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

Agreed.

While I wouldn't want disc only, years of shopping on Amazon have taught me that "Acceptable" is exactly that. As the lowest tier, I wouldn't be expecting much. I don't think that description is deceiving at all.

Right, I have sold countless games on eBay that have been in acceptable condition because of scatches and whatnot, most have also been complete. It's to cover my ass more than anything.

#41 xJoeGrizzly

xJoeGrizzly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

Acceptable, from gohastings......PASS

Knowing gohastings this will be in terrible condition. If you're lucky it might be in acceptable condition

I must be fortunate to not have a gohastings in AZ........ Sounds like this place is a dump..
Living that #mintlife
www.facebook.com/mintsuburbanite

#42 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

I have bought maybe 5 games from go hastings and I don't recall any of them giving me a problem. All had were complete for me as well except one did not have a manual. I was disappointed because I do like my manuals.

I'm not to worried as of yet. I do wish that I held off thought for the GOTY edition as many suggested. That slipped my mind. Then again, I don't know how lively the online will be by the time that is available and I am really enjoying the online right now.
Follow me, @Calinks3 Twitter to talk Games, MMA, TV

#43 Hybrid5006

Hybrid5006

White Trash Ballin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

$16.26 for me if purchased directly from their website...

https://www.gohastin...out/billing.jsp

#44 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:02 PM

Tempting, but I'm going to hold off for the complete collection. I got burned on Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption, and L.A. Noire, so I've learned my lesson.

This is so true. Lucky for me I found a 35 Special Edition Max Payne, so the extra content was worth it. And I lucked out on LA Noire not losing any money trading the vanilla in for the Complete.

Red Dead and GTA got me though. But Complete GTA can be had for $20 now and vanilla still trades in for like $15.

But if the game isn't a must have day 1 for you, it's better to just hold it out for them to release the complete versions lol

#45 souNReAL

souNReAL

Santa Claus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:39 AM

ordered sfxt, gta 4 complete and need for speed hot pursuit on thursday from go hastings on their main site for $40!

the items came today (super quick) and it great condition, i was expectiing disc only and got cases for all three games, only the need for speed case had a bit chipped off at the end (like it had been dropped) but i was so impressed i had to put more money on my debit card to snatch this deal up.

thanks op

edit: just realized im not worried not games boxes at all, i can print my own game covers with photo paper :D
NEO LIVES.

#46 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

I like boxes but it wont kill me to not have one. Just got Max Payne 3 and it's in great condition. Only thing I see is that it has these white inserts in the middle of the disc. Other than that though the disc look clean, got the manual, and even one of the ads that comes inside the box lol. Thanks TC!
Follow me, @Calinks3 Twitter to talk Games, MMA, TV

#47 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

Just got my copy in the mail. Its complete and in great condition. Mine also has the stickers on the inner disk, not a big deal though. Thanks again OP for posting this. I can upload pictures for the non-believers if needed.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#48 souNReAL

souNReAL

Santa Claus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:41 PM

just got my copy complete with box and manual. (yes also had stickers on inner ring) couldnt be happier this game is action packed with a meaty story! GOTY candidate!
NEO LIVES.

#49 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:09 AM

Received my ebay copy. It was packaged as previously viewed. It has some scratches with an original case but no manual. Pretty good thank you OP. This will hold me over so I can finish my campaign save until Darksiders 2 gets here! Woot!

#50 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:08 AM

Got mine today too and it was in Like New condition (no scratches). It had a sticker on the disk but that was all. Nicely done!