Gears of war 3 Xbox 360 bundle 229.00

tomden02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
These are on clearance at best buy stores only not online...I was at my store yesterday they had about 20 of them in Saratoga ,ny

Great deal for Xbox 360 320gb plus game and 2 controllers all decked out in gears of war graphics

That's not a bad deal at all. I wish I had more hard drive space on my XB360. I have the original Elite that I hardly play anymore besides doing the occasional review.

$229.00? This is a great deal, in for 1! Wait, I can't get it online or in my local store? Oh, must be
YMMV
YMMV
YMMV
YMMV
YMMV

Yea probably ymmv but the store said they had over 80 to sell so I assume other best buys are selling to if you can find any

[quote name='tomden02']Yea probably ymmv but the store said they had over 80 to sell so I assume other best buys are selling to if you can find any[/QUOTE]

Clearance is always YMMV at best buy anyway. (I work there)

80?
Damn, I guess the guy in the gaming dept. thought there were alot more Gears fans in upstate NY.
Tell him I'll take one if he ships it to Virginia.

Probably good that I can get in on this deal, I'd never be able to pass it up, and I really want the Halo 4 console in Nov.

Exceptionally YMMV. This clearance was reported a couple weeks ago, going as low as $199.99. I did find a few in stock, still rang up at $329.99.

bread's done
Back