Best Buy EXCLUSIVE 3-disc blu-ray Mission Imp 4: Ghost Protocol $10

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (Best Buy EXCLUSIVE) - 3-disc set $9.99 (list price $51.99)
SKU: 4947863
FREE SHIPPING
http://www.bestbuy.com

Comes with the regular 2 disc set (1 blu and 1 dvd) plus the Best Buy exclusive BTS blu-ray.

No ship to store option. Just free shipping and in-store pickup if available.

I returned my 2-disc set in-store and successfully ordered the best buy LE online.

4947863.jpg

Unboxing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSgEA4ZE-o0

I'm confused why this has it's own thread,it's been on sale at BB for a couple weeks now,and discussed many times over in the upgrade and save thread.

[quote name='PurpleJesus74']I'm confused why this has it's own thread,it's been on sale at BB for a couple weeks now,and discussed many times over in the upgrade and save thread.[/QUOTE]
nah, when i bought the 2-disc set last month for $10 this was full price. it didn't drop until recently. didn't find out about this until skimming bestbuy.com. i'm glad that you guys discussed it in a random thread, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PublikDefender']nah, when i bought the 2-disc set this rang up full price. it didn't drop until recently. didn't find out about this until now. i'm not sure why this doesn't deserve its own thread.[/QUOTE]

Definitely picked this up about two weeks ago.. Has been posted in the U&S thread for a while now, many times.

[quote name='ChadThyJuggla']Definitely picked this up about two weeks ago.. Has been posted in the U&S thread for a while now, many times.[/QUOTE]
so...recently then. ok. don't have any dvds so i never read that thread anyway. not sure what the controversy is.

Last edited by a moderator:
This 3 disc for the past couple of weeks has been at full price, at $29.99. When I was doing the Upgrade and Save, the 2 disc was for $9.99, not the 3 disc. I still was able to get it for $9.99 by having them price match it to the 2 disc though.

I was able to get the 3 disc with the u/s when the reg was 9.99 because they didnt have any of them at all so they let me have it and use the coupon.

LOL! For a moment, somehow I was seeing $1 instead of $10 because of its own thread.

Anyway, still the same thing being said many times in U&S.
It was already $9.99 for two weeks for either the 2 discs or the 3 discs version.

Also, be careful of the slipcase for this 3 discs version. The glue at the spline aren't that good.

[quote name='PublikDefender']nah, when i bought the 2-disc set last month for $10 this was full price. it didn't drop until recently. didn't find out about this until skimming bestbuy.com. i'm glad that you guys discussed it in a random thread, though.[/QUOTE]
Its true that at first the 3 disc was not on sale,but i believe the week after it dropped to $9.99,which it should've been in the first place.It just created a lot of confusion.The upgrade and save thread is very active,so its not very random,theres been a lot of cheap blu ray prices posted.

The two disc was on sale for the $10 price the first week of this latest upgrade and save... I guess seeing how it created confusion, best buy put the three disc exclusive version on sale the next week. I bought it about two weeks ago.

bread's done
Back