Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#62 Hente

Hente

Honk honk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

Excuse me? I wasn't trolling. I unfortunately did not get a screencap of any of the deals, but I do have a link to a large archived thread on 4chan's /g/ about the fiasco, however I am not sure if linking to archived 4chan is allowed on CAG so feel free to PM me or whatever if you're curious.

Edited by Hente, 07 August 2012 - 03:21 PM.

#63 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:40 PM

I was able to cancel my order today. Had to send two emails (one yesterday one today) and they replied to the second saying they cancelled it today. Checked my account to see the order was still there, but I was able to just hit cancel from there.

#64 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:42 PM

Why did you cancel?

#65 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

Why did you cancel?

They would have sent me this (according to the ASIN number they provided): http://shopping.yaho...door-practical/

Obviously didn't want to pay $5.49 for a little piece of plastic from an outdated cell phone.

#66 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

They would have sent me this (according to the ASIN number they provided): http://shopping.yaho...door-practical/

Obviously didn't want to pay $5.49 for a little piece of plastic from an outdated cell phone.

That who provided? Cause I searched for the Asin B005A0G1UI on amazon and the scanner came up.

Maybe I Should just cancel. Too good to be true usually is. Bleh. Dumb me.

Edited by confoosious, 07 August 2012 - 05:19 PM.

#67 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

Mine is still on 'Shipping Soon' state. I'm pretty sure those plastic Motorolla things are the intended items to be listed (asin and the store itself only carries cell phone items plus other misc small electronics). Wish they would just cancel it by now so I don't have to check every now and then.

#68 lllGurulll

lllGurulll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hell, they don't even have a storefront on Amazon now. I'm canceling before they send me a plastic part. I know Amazon would refund it but would rather not even go through the hassel. upon looking up this company on the net, they are just a cell phone parts company anyway.
PSWii60 FTW!!!

#69 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

I asked amazon to cancel but they are waiting for a reply from whatever the hell that company is.

I keep beating myself up because I shouldve known better.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#70 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

Dang it!!

I ordered 26 of these things!!

26 x 5$ = 130$

i don't want plastic phone bits!!!

DANG IT DAG IT DAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!1

seriously, one ban wasn't enough for you?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#71 will530

will530

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:57 AM

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order ---------------------------------- from Original Wireless, Inc. has been canceled.

In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled. In some cases (e.g., you use a gift card or your debit card is processed as a PIN-less transaction), you may see a charge for a canceled item. If you are charged for a canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.com.

==================================================
ORDER DETAILS
==================================================

1 of Mustek ScanExpress S324 Sheetfed Scanner-USB-by MUSTEK, INC.
(http://www.amazon.co...ASIN/B005A0G1UI)

Black Friday 2012:
:pc: HP Envy 14" 8GB / 1TB
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy / Urban Dualshock Pack
:360: WWE All Stars Brawlstick; Lollipop Chainsaw; Tekken Tag Tournament 2; Dead or Alive 5; Dance Central 3; 1600 MSP (x20)
:ds: Steel Diver; Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends; Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends

#72 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:05 PM

the seller's feedback is hosed.

http://www.amazon.co...A277FFQINMMKN2#

Ees7Y.jpg

#73 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:22 PM

the seller's feedback is hosed.

http://www.amazon.co...A277FFQINMMKN2#

what you mean i trust someone with feedback like this

"good saller"
Morimasa A., August 10, 2012

I mean show me another seller on amazon who is a good Saller :)

Love these feedback
"Scam artist of a company that engages in false advertising. Cancelled my order out of nowhere. Highly incompetent and unwilling to honour the price advertised. Stay away. "

So i guess that means when someone has a price error on any item and then cancels it its a scam LOL if you can only leave 1 feedback for each item you got hell the person leaving the feedback is a hoarder in the first place left like 50 of those feedbacks

Original Wireless Inc. is the most trusted name in original cell phone accessories. We have been in business for almost 20 years and serving customers online for over five years. We take great pride in offering our demanding customers a wide variety of high quality products at low, low prices. In today's market where you're not really sure about the authenticity of products, we offer new and original cell phone accessories exclusively. Our knowledge and expertise allow us to provide the best in pre-sales and after-sales customer support. Not only do we have near wholesale prices, we also offer prompt Free Shipping to our valued customers. Our secured shopping cart and real-time order status systems also enhance our customers' online shopping experience. Our 100% Product Quality Guarantee and Easy Return Policy assure customers of our commitment to their total satisfaction. So what are you waiting for? Personalize and accessorize your cell phones now! Be Original at Original Wireless!

should of knew it was never a scanner in the first place
WOOOO I STINK