US MGS4 trophy patch goes live in a few hours

needler420

Banned
I don't have a link but the patch went live in Japan and Europe in the last few hours.

Let the trophy hunting begin.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAH

I mean cool. I'm excited. One of the first games I played through on my PS3. People can make fun of the extra long cut scenes but overall it is one of my favorite games of this generation.

You could've just posted in the MGS4 thread...or the MGS4 Trophy thread. Or the MGO thread to deliver some bitter tears.

[quote name='GBAstar']BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAH

I mean cool. I'm excited. One of the first games I played through on my PS3. People can make fun of the extra long cut scenes but overall it is one of my favorite games of this generation.[/QUOTE]

It was the first game I owned on PS3 and still my favorite of my 30 PS3 games. Next is the HD collection and demons souls/dark souls.

MGS1 on PS1 is my favorite game of all time. I live shadow Moses in my head.

I'm excited for the trophies, it'll definitely give me a reason to get back to playing the game through again.

Although, some of them definitely seem difficult. Good nonetheless!

Mgs4 trophy patch is live in USA.

The patch adds trophies and deletes the MGO portion of the game since the service is down.

I bet I will get the platinum before anyone posting in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I been meaning to get around to playing it. It's in the backlog but now I am kinda glad I waited. Sure trophies don't mean anything but it's now included for free, so I can't complain. :D

[quote name='needler420']Anyone going for platinum.

Alert Phases: 0
Kills: 0
Continues: 0
Total time: under 5 hours
Healing items used: 0
No stealth camo/bandana
Difficulty: The Boss Extreme.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/me...-metal-gear-solid-4-trophy-guide-roadmap.html[/QUOTE]

I am...I got the BBE back in 2008. Never got all of the other emblems but if I can get BBE the others should be cake. Getting BBE early meant using all the uber items like infinite ammo and stealth camo and making subsequent playthroughs more fun.

Took glorious Nippon four years to make a patch? America would have done it in two weeks. So much for their work ethic.

bread's done
Back