Amazon.com, Wipeout 2048 Vita $19.96

perfectmf1386

CAGiversary!
Just saw that this is being sold by Amazon and is elligible for Prime. The price isn't on the games main page but under other offers.
$20 is the sweet spot for me amd Vita games. Can anyone that owns or has played this game recommend it?

Sorry, for the lazy link, I'm posting this via my phone.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SW8AC/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']It has been that cheap for a while now, but I highly recommend it at this price.[/QUOTE]

It's been up and down at Amazon. Walmart has had Hot Shots and Wipeout both for $20 for a long time. Amazon had it for $20 for some time, switched back to $30-35, back to $20.

Anyway, it is a great game. One of my favorite racing series. I can't get over how sexy the menus are. :D

Here you go. From a mobile phone, lol. Amazon

This game is highly addictive. Especially trying to get the number one spot on each race. Definitely worth the song price.

Amazon is currently backordered by 2 to 4 weeks, so if you want this game right now, Walmart.com is offering it at the same price.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wipeout-PS-Vita-PS-Vita/16939345

Also, both Walmart.com and Amazon have Hot Shots Golf Invitational for ~$20.

Pretty good combo of games to start out with if you get a Vita. I know when I finally get one, these two will be the first two games I buy.

Every time I play it the game blows me away. The graphics, sounds and music are jaw dropping good. If you haven't picked it up yet you should. Best deal you'll get. Highly recommended!

Yep and if you have fury/hd on the PS3 you get those DLC packs free on the vita version, which makes this game an incredible deal, and a lot of fun to play!

[quote name='Curufinwe']Not going to buy it at any price unless they patch in customizable controls.[/QUOTE]

sucks to be you.

this game is amazing, and if you own it for the ps3 the tracks and dlc from that version transfer over as well.

[quote name='RiPPn']Yep and if you have fury/hd on the PS3 you get those DLC packs free on the vita version, which makes this game an incredible deal, and a lot of fun to play![/QUOTE]

what this guy said, beat me by a minute. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back