Photo
- - - - -

God of War Saga $29.99 Pre-order Newegg Free Ship

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#61 rpmboy

rpmboy

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:27 AM

I'm confused. Are all 5 games on one disc or separate discs or are the PSP versions downloadable only? A lot of different information in this thread.

2 discs and a code.
These on discs,
http://www.gamestop....ollection/75861
http://www.gamestop....of-war-iii/1499
and this is a code.
http://www.gamestop....ollection/91461

EDIT: Just thought of something that might be confusing. The code is for a full PS3 game download. Even though it is 2 PSP games, you cannot play them on a PSP/Go/Vita, only PS3 consoles.

Edited by rpmboy, 07 August 2012 - 12:37 AM.

#62 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:31 AM

^Thanks for the clarification!

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#63 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:31 AM

I just picked up CoO and GoS for the PSP. I purchased both from BB. The purchase was part of the $10 promo for ordering online and picking up in-store. Does anyone know if there will be a problem returning the games. I already used my promo code. Both games are still sealed.

Edited by kerouac kid, 07 August 2012 - 12:41 AM.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#64 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:32 AM

I wish so too. I am craving for 3D because I'm finally getting 3D glasses after a year for my Panny. Meh, it's fine I guess as many other great games are in 3D.

I got the Vizio 42" 3D HDTV for $313(some got it for under $300) during Target's mid year TV clearance thanks to SD. Passive, I can use the theater glasses, and it has a 2-sided remote! For some reason, those rechargeable glasses creep me out. If you waited that long for glasses, you could look into Target for additional pairs(after the ones you're getting, now...) in January or February(whenever the next clearance is) as they had rechargeable glasses on sale, too. Also, possibly sell yours and get a passive 1? Just a thought.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#65 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:54 AM

let's all submit this to amazon I for one would rather burn thru my gift cards instead of spending cash

edit: I take that back amazon doesn't even have it listed yet... damn slackers

#66 Kendro

Kendro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:55 AM

2 discs and a code.
These on discs,
http://www.gamestop....ollection/75861
http://www.gamestop....of-war-iii/1499
and this is a code.
http://www.gamestop....ollection/91461

EDIT: Just thought of something that might be confusing. The code is for a full PS3 game download. Even though it is 2 PSP games, you cannot play them on a PSP/Go/Vita, only PS3 consoles.

Thanks man. And thanks OP. Too good of a deal to pass up.

#67 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:56 AM

I got the Vizio 42" 3D HDTV for $313(some got it for under $300) during Target's mid year TV clearance thanks to SD. Passive, I can use the theater glasses, and it has a 2-sided remote! For some reason, those rechargeable glasses creep me out. If you waited that long for glasses, you could look into Target for additional pairs(after the ones you're getting, now...) in January or February(whenever the next clearance is) as they had rechargeable glasses on sale, too. Also, possibly sell yours and get a passive 1? Just a thought.

Well, see yours is passive. Mine is active. I like passive's concept better, but active provides the full resolution and isn't halfed. I got the Panasonic 50ST30 series.

I found some active glasses made from a 3rd party company, SainSonic, for just $22 bucks. They should arrive next week.
Posted Image

#68 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:05 AM

Well, see yours is passive. Mine is active. I like passive's concept better, but active provides the full resolution and isn't halfed. I got the Panasonic 50ST30 series.

I found some active glasses made from a 3rd party company, SainSonic, for just $22 bucks. They should arrive next week.

Yeah. I've read the battles over the 'halving' of the resolution. Mine is Crystal Clear:D, so I don't think about that.

Edited by ChunLiBarbie, 07 August 2012 - 02:39 AM.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#69 xcefkevin

xcefkevin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:11 AM

let's all submit this to amazon I for one would rather burn thru my gift cards instead of spending cash

edit: I take that back amazon doesn't even have it listed yet... damn slackers

Only God of War games I have is the God of War Collection which I paid $10 for on Black Friday a few years ago. Amazon has a trade back on that for $13 which means I could technically get all the games for $17. Long story short....I'd love to see this on Amazon for that price.

#70 H4Y4TO

H4Y4TO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:23 AM

This is the chronological order, and I totally recommend you to follow it:
1.- GoW Chains of Olympus
2.- GoW I
3.- GoW Ghost of Sparta
4.- GoW II
5.- GoW III

Thanks! I was just about to ask what order I should play them in. Also I would like to see this deal on Amazon or Best Buy.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#71 ponn01

ponn01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:33 AM

Wow, one day earlier and this could have been a killer deal with the $10 off preorder code. I will still take this at $10 off. Is Newegg good at honoring pricing errors if this is one on their part?

#72 Donkey132

Donkey132

OldSchool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:45 AM

I already have GoW Collection and GoW 3...should I get this and trade those away, or just hope origins drops in price? I really would rather have them on disk.

#73 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:47 AM

I want to bite so bad, but I'll wait..... black friday :pray:

#74 Killerlampshade

Killerlampshade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:56 AM

I already own III and GoW Collection, so here's hoping this causes the Origin Collection to drop in price.

#75 Shaq-Funaki

Shaq-Funaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:58 AM

If I didn't own everything in this collection, I would so buy it.

Please check out my YouTube video game channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaqfunaki

#76 jdktech2010

jdktech2010

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:07 AM

I want to bite so bad, but I'll wait..... black friday :pray:

I like your thinking my friend....I really would love to play god of war 3 again and the ghost of sparta and chains of olympus games (never played either) but I'll be so busy with Darksiders 2 and Fall of Cybertron so this will make a nice 10-20 dollar purchase over black friday

#77 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:21 AM

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16879261396

$29.99 No Tax (For Most) Free Shipping.

For Most... try For All.... oh I forgot... tax evasion is advocated. :roll:

#78 K1NG J0RDAN

K1NG J0RDAN

I Am The One Who KNOCKS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:26 AM

Just pre-ordered it. Thanks op. Newegg will have all my gaming money this year AND next with all these pre-orders.
Posted Image

Hardcore Gamer :D

#79 Qwid

Qwid

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:13 AM

In for 1 at this price. I'll sell my GoW3 to Amazon for $10 bucks before this deal comes out. I can see the individual used prices dipping further once this saga arrives.

#80 K1NG J0RDAN

K1NG J0RDAN

I Am The One Who KNOCKS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:22 AM

One thing to keep in mind guys.. If you plan on getting the Ratchet & Clank collection, you can order that and GoW saga in the same order and they will ship together since they release the same day. 8 games for $59.98 is just unbeatable. Especially when they are 2 of Sony's best series'.
Posted Image

Hardcore Gamer :D

#81 yruluis

yruluis

Группа Чи-Л

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:23 AM

lame deal, already played most

#82 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:34 AM

I've only beaten 3 and I sold it a while back so I preordered. I might still cancel though, I'm not too keen on adding a backlog game.

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
P0B2hzf.pngyErIY3s.png2q1uoso.jpg

#83 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:41 AM

If I get birthday cash in a few weeks, this is mine. Too broke to buy it myself, but great timing. I've played through them all by release date, but would love another playthrough in chronological order. I kinda wish they made a PSmini out of Betrayal and include it. The most fun I've ever had with a mobile game.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (27) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :ps4: inFamous: First Light

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#84 htown01

htown01

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:32 AM

Cool, but the origins collection is download only, which will probably prevent me from buying this.

Damn, thanks for posting this, saved me some money :D

#85 SnoochyBoochiez

SnoochyBoochiez

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:26 AM

Yet another reason why New Jersey is such a horrible state.

#86 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:18 AM

Meh look on the bright side, you still have Wendy Williams.... and the Jersey Shore crew!

#87 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:55 AM

How so?
Posted Image

#88 NedHead

NedHead

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

Making the God of War origin games downloadable (probably to kill resale value of the package) is pretty lame.

#89 RySenkari

RySenkari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:25 AM

I've never gotten around to buying any of the God of War games. This is less than the price I was waiting for on all of them. Never clicked "Purchase" so fast in my life.

#90 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

Ordered. Thanks op!