Free Mystery PSN Import game from MonkeyPaw Games & Raptr! -- Begins 8/7/12

ALMEHDAAOL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Via Raptr:

MonkeyPaw Games and Raptr would like to reward diehard PS3 fans with a free game! We are rewarding gamers who are Newbie or above in a Top PS3 Game so hurry now and connect your PSN account to Raptr and become eligible!

Discover all the obscure and slightly insane Japanese titles the PSN Import Store has to offer -- claim this reward and get a randomly selected title from digital publisher MonkeyPaw Games!

The promotion begins TUESDAY, August 7th, 2012. These codes will go quick, so make sure you take note ASAP! This promo is USA only.
For more details on how to enter, check out: http://raptr.com/rewards/free-psn-import-game

List of MonkeyPaw Games titles:
http://monkeypawgames.com/games/

For those wondering, when it says you need Facebook connected and Newbie or above in a "Top PS3 Game", those games are
•Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood
•Batman: Arkham Asylum
•Battlefield 3
•Battlefield Bad Company 2
•Borderlands
•Call of Duty: Black Ops
•Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
•COD: MW 3
•Dragon Age: Orgins
•Fallout 3
•Far Cry 2
•God of War
•Gran Turismo
•Grand Theft Auto IV
•InFamous
•KillZone 3
•LittleBigPlanet
•Metal Gear 4
•MLB the Show
•Portal 2
•Prototype
•Red Dead Redemption
•Resident Evil 5
•Resistance
•Resistance 2
•Skyrim
•Uncharted 2

I signed up for it, I'm surprised Infamous 2 isn't on the list though. It was a good game after all.

i'm so hoping its Tomba, really underrated game.

[quote name='Fire2box']I signed up for it, I'm surprised Infamous 2 isn't on the list though. It was a good game after all.

i'm so hoping its Tomba, really underrated game.[/QUOTE]

Tomba isn't an import game.

I only own one of the games on that list (own quite a few of them on Xbox). I have played Resistance quite a lot.

Raptr doesn't even list it for my profile. Oh well.

[quote name='sunghost']Tomba isn't an import game.[/QUOTE]

Just figured it might be given the tomba image.

Also, it is a japanese game, though imports from what I've seen ahve always been refered to as games outside your native launage or whatever. in any case we'll find out soon enough and if it is tomba then its a great freebie.

[quote name='Fire2box']Just figured it might be given the tomba image.

Also, it is a japanese game, though imports from what I've seen ahve always been refered to as games outside your native launage or whatever. in any case we'll find out soon enough and if it is tomba then its a great freebie.[/QUOTE]

Whenever I hear "import", I take that as meaning it wasn't released in the US, but I suppose it'd depend on your region. Imports usually refer to stuff that was only released in japan, or sometimes europe. There's a whole section for import games on PSN, I believe (so the game they're giving away could be any of those). Tomba was released in NA and EU, so definitely not an import title.

EDIT: After reading their facebook page, Tomba probably will be one of the games given away in this promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never used Raptr until now. Do you just wait until it goes active and try to claim it? I've already met all the requirments otherwise.

^That's what I've been thinking :/ Every time they offer a full game and not a coupon or such it seems like i'm sleeping and by the time i'm up they are gone

[quote name='Gram']Cool, another reward that will go live while I'm sleeping.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm worried about that too. I can't imagine they'd have a huge amount to give away unless the selection of the random game you can get is extremely limited.

Hm.. I meet all of the requirements, have newbie and above for several of the games listed, and have my facebook account linked, yet it still says I don't meet the newbie and above requirement.

Um do I need to log into Raptr? I don't see anything under rewards. I know I got the requirements because I signed up months ago and played those games.

[quote name='admiralvic']It says I failed to meet the newbie requirement... anyone want to explain what I am doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

Click the rewards tab (on the left), and then find the reward in the list and click "check your reward". On the direct link I couldn't activate it, but though the list I could.

[quote name='TKtheknight']Um do I need to log into Raptr? I don't see anything under rewards. I know I got the requirements because I signed up months ago and played those games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! That fixed it. Got Magical Drop lol, not sure if I want this.

[quote name='mowmow']anybody want to trade? i Got yakinuku bugyou[/QUOTE]

same here, will trade for just about anything lol

[quote name='admiralvic']Got Kyuiin, which I already owned xD[/QUOTE]

Cool! I got Yakiniku Bugyou. A meat cooking game doesn't sound interesting though.

Was hoping to get Arc the Lad or an RPG game. Oh well. I got a meat cooking game called Yakiniku Bugyou. Anyone want to trade? Just PM me!

honestly i was hoping for sonic wings or a shmup but i ended up getting Yakiniku which i already owned. Oh well free is free =]

Got the meat cooking game as well. Damn, wanted something more action-y. Probably won't even bother redeeming the code.

bread's done
Back