Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0 FULL COMPLETE LIST REVEALED!

• Please log in to reply
3283 replies to this topic

#3031 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:41 AM

Seeing a lot of talk about Crysis 2, is it very good? I saw about 6 copies at my Best Buy but wasn't sure if I should grab one.

IGN gave it a 9 and the graphics are very good for a console game. For $10 you really can't go wrong.

#3032 k1ngster

k1ngster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:41 AM

How's the $5 gamecube wireless controller? Good? bad?

I need another for a fourth player.

#3033 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:58 AM

I'm still waiting on Dead Rising mate, in the other hand crysis 2 never got "backorder" and was shipped days ago

When do you order Criysis 2? I ordered immediately when the deal is live.within 3 mins .but only Rayman and tekken are shipped

#3034 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

How's the $5 gamecube wireless controller? Good? bad?

I need another for a fourth player.

It's fine for $5. Don't expect it to stand up to years of abuse.

#3035 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

would any one recomend the Rocketfish Noise-Canceling Wireless Headset for the PlayStation 3?

I got mine for free due to coupon/closing store sale. At first the headset kept losing its pairing and I would have to delete it. It seems like I have less problems with it now. The mute button is in a bad spot and there is no way to unmute. The volume swipe on the side doesn't work that well.

It is not the best quality, but it gets the job done. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it.

#3036 cheapgamer 23

cheapgamer 23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

What are ur guys thoughts on the batman controller for the ps3?

#3037 juanawoman

juanawoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:53 PM

FRACK! I just fracking wanted fracking Kirby: Epic Yarn and Rhythm Heaven, but fracking Wal-Mart and Target won't let me fracking price match!

#3038 OrionBrando

OrionBrando

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

When do you order Criysis 2? I ordered immediately when the deal is live.within 3 mins .but only Rayman and tekken are shipped

I think during the first minute it went live, but this is curious I also ordered Rayman but that one got backorder, hopefully shipped yesterday

#3039 Sleeping Lion

Sleeping Lion

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

Damn you, Rayman Origins! Couple of hours of play and I can't feel my thumb anymore. I forgot how much platformers hurt.

And it's beautiful to boot.
Failing never looked so good.

#3040 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

Finally picked up the last two games I wanted from this deal: :360: DR2: OTR and Dead Space 2. yay

Why is it that everytime I go to BB the 360 shelves are practically empty and the PS3/Wii are fully stocked? Grrr

#3041 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

Finally picked up the last two games I wanted from this deal: :360: DR2: OTR and Dead Space 2. yay

Why is it that everytime I go to BB the 360 shelves are practically empty and the PS3/Wii are fully stocked? Grrr

You got a 360 edition of DR: OTR?

#3042 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

You got a 360 edition of DR: OTR?

Yes, I had the SKU and my game rep just did an OMS for me. :D

#3043 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

Yes, I had the SKU and my game rep just did an OMS for me. :D

Lucky Im gonna try that tomorrow. Doubt it works, but hey who knows?

#3044 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

No way you must be west coast

On the east side PS3 section is a barren wasteland.

BB rep told me that i talked to from their 1800 number said PS3 is extremely popular and they can barely keep stock

#3045 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

It's a Barren Wasteland for PS3 and a 360 Paradise where I live, and I'm in the West Coast!

#3046 blucadet3

blucadet3

You know who has a good title...MY MOM!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

Dont you hate it when you drive almost 60 miles round trip and then they waste half an hour of your life looking for an instore pick up item you were notified to pick up and they end up just shrugging at you?

#3047 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

Dont you hate it when you drive almost 60 miles round trip and then they waste half an hour of your life looking for an instore pick up item you were notified to pick up and they end up just shrugging at you?

Not really. Usually when I'm at a store I'm there cuz I'm in the area for another reason most times and not in any rush at all. I rarely go to stores anymore unless I'm going there for some other reason.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#3048 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

What are ur guys thoughts on the batman controller for the ps3?

I bought mine a few weeks before the sale on ebay. It was only $23.

So far I like it, I haven't played any FPS's with it though.

I've only used it on Batman of course and Earth Defense Force.

Seems to be pretty good for the price, my thumbs don't slip off like they do on the Dualshock 3.

#3049 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:23 PM

Luckily I have a store near my work and just go on my lunch break.

All the good games were long gone though.

#3050 gcash81001

gcash81001

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

Any opinions on the Modern Warfare 3 headset for Xbox 360 for $30? Worth the cost? It's gotten mixed reviews out there.

It hurts my ear after a little while. But it okay other than that
Posted Image Posted Image

#3051 deletion

deletion

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

passed up on neverdead and bodycount, decided to pick up ico/shadow collosus hd instead.
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#3052 Devulture

Devulture

Scavenging the Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

Lucky me, I actually found a copy of Rhythm Heaven Fever in one of the local BB areas. It was a 20 mile drive, but it was worth the gas mileage.

I've been meaning to get Rayman Origins, but I knew there's a strong possibility it's been unavailable in all the BB stores close to me, and I always wanted to get this Wii game for cheap, so this is a fine substitute.

#3053 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:33 PM

Gonna be passing by one Best Buy tomorrow. I know my odds of finding a Dead Rising 2 OTR (360) are slim and none...but I'll stop in and hope to find a copy. It was really the *one* game I wanted from this sale.

#3054 OrionBrando

OrionBrando

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

Who ordered Dead Rising 2: OTR and got a backorder but shipped already or is being processed ? I'm still waiting in that game :|

#3055 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

No way you must be west coast

On the east side PS3 section is a barren wasteland.

BB rep told me that i talked to from their 1800 number said PS3 is extremely popular and they can barely keep stock

Nah, Michigan.

It's a Barren Wasteland for PS3 and a 360 Paradise where I live, and I'm in the West Coast!

When I was in Pasadena on vacation, the BB I went to had plenty of 360 titles.

#3056 K1NG J0RDAN

K1NG J0RDAN

I Am The One Who KNOCKS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:38 PM

Gonna be passing by one Best Buy tomorrow. I know my odds of finding a Dead Rising 2 OTR (360) are slim and none...but I'll stop in and hope to find a copy. It was really the *one* game I wanted from this sale.

If they have a pre-owned copy, you can ask if they will honor that too since its out of stock. That's what I did and the woman in charge of the gaming section had no problems doing it. The copy was mint too so it made it a pretty good deal.
Posted Image

Hardcore Gamer :D

#3057 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

If they have a pre-owned copy, you can ask if they will honor that too since its out of stock. That's what I did and the woman in charge of the gaming section had no problems doing it. The copy was mint too so it made it a pretty good deal.

I didn't think to even come up with this early in the week. A store I visited last Sunday had one lone preowned copy (at $17.99) that I didn't glance at.

#3058 AllFrankedUp

AllFrankedUp

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

Just saw this on Craigslist...

I have a few brand new copies of games for sale. None of the games have been openned.

The Darkness 2: Limited Edition (Includes Bonus Content) $40.00

Tekken Hybrid: $20.00

Eyepet & Friends: $20.00

Singularity: $20.00

Body count: $20.00

Carnival Island: $20.00

Family Game Night 4: $20.00

Kane & Lynch 2: $20.00

If interested in any of these games send me a text to...

832-272-****

All games are new, and have not been openned.

I work in Cypress, and live in Montgomery.

Willing to meet anywhere in between.

VyseArcad1a, is that you??

648665.png

#3059 brianace

brianace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

Good idea, I didn't think to ask. There haven't been any copies of DR2 OTR for PS3 since the sale began, but I know one of my local stores has at least one used copy in great shape. I'll have to give this a try.

#3060 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:49 PM

I remember the last time I tried to do this with ME2, the guy gave me a look that said "yeah right, like that's going to happen", and said on word: no.
:cry:

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png