Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0 FULL COMPLETE LIST REVEALED!

• Please log in to reply
3283 replies to this topic

#3061 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

I always thought of asking for price match on the Used copy. But I reasoned I would get shot down

#3062 Jayrcee

Jayrcee

CAG Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

You got a 360 edition of DR: OTR?

Yes, I had the SKU and my game rep just did an OMS for me. :D

I thought the 360 version was ringing up as $19.99. Did they match the PS3 price before they did the OMS for you?

#3063 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:52 PM

Just saw this on Craigslist...

I have a few brand new copies of games for sale. None of the games have been openned.

The Darkness 2: Limited Edition (Includes Bonus Content) $40.00

Tekken Hybrid: $20.00

Eyepet & Friends: $20.00

Singularity: $20.00

Body count: $20.00

Carnival Island: $20.00

Family Game Night 4: $20.00

Kane & Lynch 2: $20.00

If interested in any of these games send me a text to...

832-272-****

All games are new, and have not been openned.

I work in Cypress, and live in Montgomery.

Willing to meet anywhere in between.

VyseArcad1a, is that you??

:lol:That reminds me of whenever there's a decent CE/LE/SE version of a game that goes to super cheap. If you look on Amazon, you're bound to see a few familiar names on there. Case in point: Fallout New Vegas CE and Black Ops Prestige Edition(both for PS3).:D Of course, I'm on there too, but I'm not dumb enough to use the same name as on CAG.:booty:

I remember the last time I tried to do this with ME2, the guy gave me a look that said "yeah right, like that's going to happen", and said on word: no.
:cry:

You know what's weird is that stores that had ZERO copies of ME2 after that $5 sale via @Gamer coupon had copies in stock when I was at my closest one last week to pick up the media cabinet I transferred. Then yesterday I checked the other BB store near me and they too had 2-4 copies in stock.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#3064 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:56 PM

Just saw this on Craigslist...

I have a few brand new copies of games for sale. None of the games have been openned.

The Darkness 2: Limited Edition (Includes Bonus Content) $40.00

Tekken Hybrid: $20.00

Eyepet & Friends: $20.00

Singularity: $20.00

Body count: $20.00

Carnival Island: $20.00

Family Game Night 4: $20.00

Kane & Lynch 2: $20.00

If interested in any of these games send me a text to...

832-272-****

All games are new, and have not been openned.

I work in Cypress, and live in Montgomery.

Willing to meet anywhere in between.

VyseArcad1a, is that you??

Some of the prices listed are already retail. :x But it's pretty funny for me to actually see that. Lol.

#3065 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

I mean who would buy Hasbros Family Game Night on CL? I can see a AAA title like NCAA, Batman that kind of stuff but B list titles? Wow

#3066 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

Went to a close bb earlier with a friend (just to check out of curiosity if they had any of the games left that I was looking for) and fortunately came across the last copy of Dead Space 2 LE that was hidden behind another game, and grabbed it. It's been a great day. 8-)

#3067 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:36 PM

You know what's weird is that stores that had ZERO copies of ME2 after that $5 sale via @Gamer coupon had copies in stock when I was at my closest one last week to pick up the media cabinet I transferred. Then yesterday I checked the other BB store near me and they too had 2-4 copies in stock.

EXACTLY. I never made a rant about it because there are no solid evidence to support the "employees hide games during sale" conspiracy (at least that I know of), but I did find it annoying that my local BBYs had 3 copies of ME2 now at $19.99.

Since I used my B2G1 welcome packet to get ME3, I just played ME2 on PC and played ME3 on my :ps3:, but playing ME3 without a ME2 save is no fun:cry:

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3068 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

I thought the 360 version was ringing up as $19.99. Did they match the PS3 price before they did the OMS for you?

:360: DR2: OTR was/is $9.99 in the system (saw it myself when she looked it up). No PM was necessary.

Went to a close bb earlier with a friend (just to check out of curiosity if they had any of the games left that I was looking for) and fortunately came across the last copy of Dead Space 2 LE that was hidden behind another game, and grabbed it. It's been a great day. 8-)

Looks like you found a copy someone was hiding. Darn, guess they didn't have the $10 to get it. ;)

#3069 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:23 AM

Someone is going to pissed. :D

#3070 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

^ Yeah that's what I was telling my friend earlier (I meant to add sorry to whoever it was), I was just fortunate to find it since they were the only location that ever had it in where I am and I hadn't had a chance to get down there and check until today. I just figured they had to have at least one copy left, and I just happened to be right.

#3071 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:02 AM

The Person should had hidden it in the PC Section or something. Haha.

#3072 beaus27

beaus27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:30 AM

Here's my success with BB GameBlowout week 2:
Rayman Origins (Wii)
SSF43D and my BB had Tetris Axis transferred over from another store. Thank you BB!!!!!

#3073 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:36 AM

My Xbox Black Ops controller shipped. w00t!

#3074 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:37 AM

:360: DR2: OTR was/is $9.99 in the system (saw it myself when she looked it up). No PM was necessary.

Oops. Either BB made an unusual mid-week update to their POS, or some people earlier in this thread screwed up when they said DR:OTR 360 was still $19.99.

Kind of academic to me as I haven't seen a copy for either 360 or PS3 in any store here since before the sale started.

#3075 K1NG J0RDAN

K1NG J0RDAN

I Am The One Who KNOCKS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:10 AM

Saw a Dead Space 2 LE for PS3 Pre-owned today for only $7.99. That's just crazy lol
Posted Image

Hardcore Gamer :D

#3076 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:08 AM

Shoot me a PM if you can get Rayman for PS3 and/or Dead Rising OtR for PS3. I'd be willing to pay for the effort. None of the cities I travel to have either in stock :(
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#3077 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:12 AM

The Person should had hidden it in the PC Section or something. Haha.

I still couldn't believe it was still there after all that time, especially since it was right in the front area of all the PS3 games lol.

#3078 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:19 AM

I still couldn't believe it was still there after all that time, especially since it was right in the front area of all the PS3 games lol.

Same thing has happened to me on both ends. But you were extremely lucky, especially since its Thursday.

#3079 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:40 AM

Shoot me a PM if you can get Rayman for PS3 and/or Dead Rising OtR for PS3. I'd be willing to pay for the effort. None of the cities I travel to have either in stock :(

For Rayman, grab a BB ad and go to Target and try a price match. Wii version is shown but it says sales are for all available platforms. Have the PS3 price up on your phone to confirm. YMMV, but it worked with quite a few people here, myself included.

#3080 Hellrot

Hellrot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:47 AM

Was shot down for price adjustment on Rayman Origins (Vita) at the Best Buy inside Westfield Culver City. The cashier stated that handheld games are excluded when the ads state all platforms. Brought the ad to the Target upstairs and they had no problem selling me the Vita version for $9.99 when I showed their Guest Services the Best Buy ad.

#3081 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:11 AM

Snagged the last copy of Rayman :360:, also picked up Family Game Night 4 :360:, which I feel sorry for anyone that payed full price for that, it's fun but it's literally like 4-5 very short minigames, meant for the Kinect I guess

#3082 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:12 AM

Anyone else having trouble with tracking numbers?

#3083 zen15

zen15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:25 AM

I called about my black ops controller yesterday and a few hours after talking to customer service i got an email saying it shipped and i got it today. I really like it, the only thing is it feels a little small and the thumbsticks slip a little but for $10 I would recommened it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3084 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:58 AM

Ha ha, he was probably coming back to get it first thing Friday at 10am. If I could be a fly on the wall...w/ a video camera.

#3085 Krate

Krate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:32 AM

Forgot to post this earlier, but I got Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition from the sale. I already have SSFIV for PS3, but for 10 bucks I figured I might as well add it to my small 3DS collection. Nothing else from the sale really caught my eye.

#3086 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

Anyone else having trouble with tracking numbers?

Just that the tracking updates for my orders haven't been updated for 3 days now.

#3087 te619

te619

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:22 AM

I had 2 orders each with 1 thing being delivered. 1 order showed up on Wed. with expedited shipping, but I was suprised that I still hadn't received the other.

I just checked the tracking number and one order is being shown as delivered on 8/15 @ 5:20 pm and the other on 8/15 @ 5:35 pm. I can't imagine that the UPS guy came back on the same day, and my dog always hears him at the screen door. I wonder where my package is :(

#3088 Kerplunkuga

Kerplunkuga

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

I had 2 orders each with 1 thing being delivered. 1 order showed up on Wed. with expedited shipping, but I was suprised that I still hadn't received the other.

I just checked the tracking number and one order is being shown as delivered on 8/15 @ 5:20 pm and the other on 8/15 @ 5:35 pm. I can't imagine that the UPS guy came back on the same day, and my dog always hears him at the screen door. I wonder where my package is :(

More than likely at the wrong address. Especially since the delivery times are so close together, it was probably delivered to an address near you. I had it happen a few times around the holidays last year. My neighbors and I would constantly get each others mail and have to swap it out. :roll:

I also had a package show as "delivered" when it obviously had not been - the UPS guy must have just scanned them all in as delivered to meet his quota then left them on the truck. I got it a few days later. Amazon had already overnighted me a replacement and filed a complaint with UPS when the original package finally arrived.

Posted Image

#3089 cman

cman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

FRACK! I just fracking wanted fracking Kirby: Epic Yarn and Rhythm Heaven, but fracking Wal-Mart and Target won't let me fracking price match!

And no more fracking Battlestar Galactica. Aaaw frack. At least we still have a fracking backlog of fracking video games to fracking play and fracking take our fracking minds off the frack.....I mean fact...... that fracking Caprica was fracking cancelled after one fracking season. Frack that.

#3090 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

I still have my copy of :ps3:DR2: OTR sitting here collecting dust since I PM'd the Amazon price of $15-20 months ago.:cry: I really gotta stop buying games unless I'm 100% sure I'm going to play them within a month of buying anymore.:-#

Unfortunately I already opened it to play a lil of the sandbox version of the game as Frank West or I'd offer it to someone who couldn't find one in store. But chances are I'd probably want like $15 shipped for it to at least try recouping most of what I paid.:-#

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image