Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0 FULL COMPLETE LIST REVEALED!

• Please log in to reply
3283 replies to this topic

#3091 IceTeaCrisis

IceTeaCrisis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

This is YMMV, and i did not see it on the list, but a friend of mine was out at Best Buy and found Earth Defense Force:Insect Armageddon for :360: for 9.99 new. I had him grab me a copy.

It is listed on the website as used 12.00 Xbox/17.99 PS3 not listed for new.

Also i found it a little weird. I opened mine that was sealed with the xbox sticker tag and wrap. for the first time and there was no instruction book of any kind. nothing was there next to the disc.

Was not sure if this was posted. did not see it in the big list, and just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case someone was looking for this. I know the first game was neat. have not put the second one in yet.

#3092 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

Just that the tracking updates for my orders haven't been updated for 3 days now.

Yeah that's the problem I've been having.

#3093 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

Yeah that's the problem I've been having.

That's normal for normal USPS tracking I've noticed. It usually won't update until it's received at your local post office. From my experience, it gets updated the day before or the day it will get delivered.

#3094 ferant316

ferant316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

Love Best Buy customer service.

I had The Darkness II for PS3 no picked even though it was in stock when I ordered, it took them 8 hours (close of business) to fulfill the order. I called trying to see if they could change it to back-ordered for shipping or to a copy of Sorcery which I knew my store had because if it was cancelled I'd lose the $10 gift card.

Apparently they can't change the order, and she couldn't find a copy of Darkness II anywhere so she cancelled The Darkness II, sent me a $10 gift card anyways, and placed an order and marked Sorcery down to $0.00 for my inconvenience/time spent on the phone.

Third time this year I've had an issue with order, and third time in a year they've went above and beyond in regards to resolving it. They really are becoming the new Amazon for me.

#3095 Aziatic1

Aziatic1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

Driver,DS2, and vanquish

#3096 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

That's normal for normal USPS tracking I've noticed. It usually won't update until it's received at your local post office. From my experience, it gets updated the day before or the day it will get delivered.

Yeah I've also noticed that pattern too. It will show when it shipped and won't show ipdates until it's actually in the process of delivered. And UPS doesn't uppdate anything being delivered until way after USPS does or I've already picked up the packages.

#3097 NHDrumline17

NHDrumline17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

Anyone have any luck getting Rayman Origins on the Vita to ring up $9.99?

#3098 Nick45

Nick45

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

I finally got inFAMOUS (the only game I had to order instead of in-store pickup) in the mail today!

#3099 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

Got 3rd Birthday for $10 since I was interested in it for a while, they didn't have Dead Space 2 LE for PS3 even though it said on the site that the store had it but whatever, Was considering Rayman but that was gone as well.

#3100 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

Been trying to participate in this deal, but cannot find anything that I want in stock.

One more day to try, but at least there is nothing that I need to play at this moment.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#3101 billymayshere

billymayshere

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

I am trying to pick up RAGE for 360 but it is out of stock in the entire state of Texas. I figured with as many stores as we have in Houston it would be somewhere in the area.

#3102 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

I am trying to pick up RAGE for 360 but it is out of stock in the entire state of Texas. I figured with as many stores as we have in Houston it would be somewhere in the area.

Have you tried Toys R Us? I got mine there.

#3103 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

I snagged Singularity, I thought about grabbing Dead Space 2 and Dead Rising 2 Off the Rails.

I tried to play Dead Rising 2 like 6 months ago and I couldnt get into it.

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#3104 cagfansub

cagfansub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

Wondering if anybody bought this charger:
Rocketfish ps3 4-port charging station (4.99) for PS3.

It looks like a good deal.

#3105 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:13 PM

Shoot me a PM if you can get Rayman for PS3 and/or Dead Rising OtR for PS3. I'd be willing to pay for the effort. None of the cities I travel to have either in stock :(

I was able to Price match Rayman at walmart, and Target

Just get BB's Ad

#3106 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

Wondering if anybody bought this charger:
Rocketfish ps3 4-port charging station (4.99) for PS3.

It looks like a good deal.

I bought it. Havent Opened it yet though.

Seems like a good deal

#3107 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

InFamous finally came in the mail today! :lol:

But gah, for the past 4 orders or so, the Games were out their cases. And somehow, for this game, something inside broke >.>

#3108 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

This is YMMV, and i did not see it on the list, but a friend of mine was out at Best Buy and found Earth Defense Force:Insect Armageddon for :360: for 9.99 new. I had him grab me a copy.

Also i found it a little weird. I opened mine that was sealed with the xbox sticker tag and wrap. for the first time and there was no instruction book of any kind. nothing was there next to the disc.

Was not sure if this was posted. did not see it in the big list, and just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case someone was looking for this. I know the first game was neat. have not put the second one in yet.

Do you have a SKU #?

#3109 Lawkan

Lawkan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:28 PM

That game doesn't come with a manual so nothing was missing.

#3110 Arysta

Arysta

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

I got Rage in the mail today. It was the PS3 Anarchy Edition. Nice unexpected perk.

#3111 billymayshere

billymayshere

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

Have you tried Toys R Us? I got mine there.

Ah, do they price match there?

Just checked their site. I'm dumb. Same price!

#3112 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:55 PM

Ah, do they price match there?

Just checked their site. I'm dumb. Same price!

They had a few in the bargain bin when I went. Used my $5 off coupon on that :D

#3113 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

I'm still kinda curious (nobody really said anything first time I posted my experience) if anybody else has suspicions that their BB's where back-rooming sale items. I noticed that a few things which were definitely there only two days before were gone fairly early on Sunday without a trace...no empty spaces on the shelves or anything. One thing I could chalk up as coincidence but it happened with two kinds of controllers and a couple games.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#3114 juanawoman

juanawoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

And no more fracking Battlestar Galactica. Aaaw frack. At least we still have a fracking backlog of fracking video games to fracking play and fracking take our fracking minds off the frack.....I mean fact...... that fracking Caprica was fracking cancelled after one fracking season. Frack that.

LOL. Glad someone got that. I'm still pretty disappointed I can't PM by just showing the prices or having them call up Best Buy. I've done it before, but no go this time.

#3115 Daniel621

Daniel621

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

I just got Rayman Origins in the mail but no Rhythm Heaven Fever.

Whats going on?

#3116 ToxicTwistOfFate

ToxicTwistOfFate

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:10 PM

Between going on Sunday and back again today I picked up pretty much everything I wanted. There was only three other things I wanted but they never had them (DR: OTR, Rabbids Travel In Time and Animal Crossing: City Folk).

This is what I picked up:
PS3 Tekken Hybrid
Wii Kirby's Epic Yarn
3DS RocketFish Road Trip Kit
3DS Cubic Ninja
3DS Street Fighter IV 3D
DS Dragon Quest IX

#3117 rpg

rpg

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

I got Rage in the mail today. It was the PS3 Anarchy Edition. Nice unexpected perk.

i also got the rage anarchy ed ps3 in mail and cancel Dead Rising 2: Off The Record because of backorder

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif        

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#3118 OrionBrando

OrionBrando

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

"Thank you for your interest in PS3-DEAD RISING 2: OFF THE RECORD (sku 2736048) on BestBuy.com. Your order is currently on backorder and remains out of stock; as a result, your order will be canceled.
We are sorry for this and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope you will visit www.BestBuy.com to find an alternative product." Oh God Why! meh

#3119 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

"Thank you for your interest in PS3-DEAD RISING 2: OFF THE RECORD (sku 2736048) on BestBuy.com. Your order is currently on backorder and remains out of stock; as a result, your order will be canceled.
We are sorry for this and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope you will visit www.BestBuy.com to find an alternative product." Oh God Why! meh

Me too with..Criysis 2 also being cancelled.

#3120 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

My Dead Rising was canceled.....damn

Crazy as how i ordered when the sale started live.

Picked up

Dungeon Siege 3 PS3
Crysis 2 PS3
Michael Phelps x3
Rayman Origins PS3
Rayman Origins 360
Rayman Origins Wii
Turtle Beach MX5 Headset (Price-Match Walmart.com) $27
UFC Trainer Ps3
Rocket Fish Controller Charger
PS3 Black-Ops Controller x4