Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0 FULL COMPLETE LIST REVEALED!

• Please log in to reply
3283 replies to this topic

#3211 seanmcc

seanmcc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:53 AM

CAGs!!! CAGers would be CheapAssGamerers. Just a pet peeve of mine, take no offense please

CAGi?

CAGseses?

#3212 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:17 AM

Tonight blowout 3.0?

#3213 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:24 AM

Tonight blowout 3.0?

Yes
Prepare yourself

:lol:

#3214 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:33 AM

No way! Thats my store!

3 CAGers at one store? Nooo! Lol

I find a surprising amount of good stuff there sometimes though.

Go away! I would've never guessed because like you said, I hardly ever have trouble scoring deals there. I think there's still a couple of copies of Kingdoms of Amalur if I'm not mistaken.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#3215 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:34 AM

Tonight blowout 3.0?

The deals go live at 1:15-1:30am EST. You gotta be qwik!

#3216 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:37 AM

CAGs!!! CAGers would be CheapAssGamerers. Just a pet peeve of mine, take no offense please

Another logic would be:
"Cheapassgamer" being the name of the website, and those who frequent the website would be "Cheapassgamer"ers.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3217 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:50 AM

I got an email from Best Buy that since Singularity was backordered, my order was being cancelled. My account still says backordered, not cancelled. Think there is any chance I'll get it?

#3218 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

The deals go live at 1:15-1:30am EST. You gotta be qwik!

I thought that wasn't true

#3219 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:05 AM

Mmmm singularity shows as 19.99, crap I was over at my BB today and could have grabbed it, is it any good?

#3220 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

I thought that wasn't true

People keep denying that it'll happen tonight to try and make it easier to snag games. You know how selfish people can be. Remember, 1:15 to 1:30 AM EST. Prepare yourself.

76561198003985248.png

#3221 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:15 AM

Mmmm singularity shows as 19.99, crap I was over at my BB today and could have grabbed it, is it any good?

WTF? Why do they have two SKUs for Singularity?

#3222 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:30 AM

People keep denying that it'll happen tonight to try and make it easier to snag games. You know how selfish people can be. Remember, 1:15 to 1:30 AM EST. Prepare yourself.

Meh, from the failures of the last two "blowouts" I'm not gonna bother.

#3223 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:34 AM

So I called up Best Buy about the two Singularity SKUs
http://www.bestbuy.c...arity&lp=2&cp=1
http://www.bestbuy.c...arity&lp=7&cp=1

Nothing came of it, they didn't magically get a new shipment to send out to people and my item is still on backorder (and will most likely be canceled) Oh well.

#3224 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:40 AM

Meh, from the failures of the last two "blowouts" I'm not gonna bother.

was pretty successful for me.
:bouncy:

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#3225 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:04 AM

You're right, I misjudged. You're not someone who buys games at retail with the sole intention of selling them to a stranger for a profit. You buy games at retail with the sole intention of selling them to children in your family for a profit. My bad.

I spent more money in gas going to Bestbuy which as i said was an hour away.

Hardly call $5 profit. My Time for driving and gas almost at $4 a gallon, $5 is reasonable

So Gantt i suggest you quit with the smart ass comments because i will shut you the Fuck down

#3226 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:12 AM

Dude, for your little cousins, maybe you need to not make any profit at all?

If you can drive and they can't, making money off of them is kinda pathetic.

#3227 jjjbadboy32

jjjbadboy32

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:18 AM

I finally picked up my copy of Tekken Hybrid. I enjoy the bowling game more than the actual fighting!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3228 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:33 AM

Dude, for your little cousins, maybe you need to not make any profit at all?

If you can drive and they can't, making money off of them is kinda pathetic.

My Aunt paid me for the games they wanted after i told her about the sale and that i was going that way.

4 year old kids dont have money buddy.

Anything else smart to say?

Tell me this Cags (Confoosious/gantt)because im beginning to think a few of you here are dumb or just learning impaired.a.k.a Slow..

How much Profit did i make?

1 hour drive. (2 hours if you count return trip)
gas $4 a gallon
Just added $5 for gas and time

calculate it for me bro

will $5 satisfy my cars fuel needs for a 2hour trip?

Did i come out ahead?

Let me know asswipe. Awaiting your answer

#3229 MunchnOnDoritos

MunchnOnDoritos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:41 AM

My Aunt paid me for the games they wanted after i told her about the sale and that i was going that way.

4 year old kids dont have money buddy.

Anything else smart to say?

Tell me this Cags (Confoosious/gantt)because im beginning to think a few of you here are dumb or just learning impaired.a.k.a Slow..

How much Profit did i make?

1 hour drive. (2 hours if you count return trip)
gas $4 a gallon

calculate it for me bro

will $5 satisfy my cars fuel needs for a 2hour trip?

Did i come out ahead?

Let me know asswipe. Awaiting your answer

Don't worry about it bro, some people just like getting a rise out of people.

#3230 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:45 AM

I love how his story went from:

8-) I've already Flipped the 360 and Wii versions.

To my little cousins for $15

yeah, if you were going that way anyway, why charge the gas to the aunt? don't worry bro, you can keep flipping games to your cousins. That's cool.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3231 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:47 AM

Well finally was near a Best Buy today so went in and got Crysis 2 and Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2. Pretty happy with that.

#3232 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:53 AM

Is there another sale coming?

#3233 247

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

Mods make it happen, delete all the nonsense posts ^

#3234 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:55 AM

Is there another sale coming?

our BB insider says no but I'm gonna test out the link for this week (i.e. tomorrow) anyway to see if any of the prices drop.

Ees7Y.jpg

#3235 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:57 AM

Yes
Prepare yourself

I thought there wasn't going to be one this week? If there is, where's the list for it at so I can look and see what will sell out in 5 seconds :P

#3236 Roopug

Roopug

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:07 AM

In for Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2

#3237 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:20 AM

I thought there wasn't going to be one this week? If there is, where's the list for it at so I can look and see what will sell out in 5 seconds :P

All speculations...MM says there won't be one. I am not going to sit in front my PC (or backwards on my toilet facing my laptop *looking at tsel*) this time. Will try to finish Deus Ex instead, which by the way, is an awesome game.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3238 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:26 AM

yeah, if you were going that way anyway, why charge the gas to the aunt? don't worry bro, you can keep flipping games to your cousins. That's cool.

Haha, so true!!! I pick up games for my little brothers that are 15 years younger than me and 5 states away. Then I'll send them a package of new games every now and then. I should start charging them for the shipping on top of gas!!!!!!

What games did he flip (buy for) his 4 year old cousin anyways? This is coming from the father of a 3 & 6 year old....just wondering.

#3239 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

does anyone have the past link of blowout.3.0?

#3240 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:39 AM

:applause: Your a good troll.

Had me going at first. I'm not falling for the troll bait this time.:booty:

Haha, so true!!! I pick up games for my little brothers that are 15 years younger than me and 5 states away. Then I'll send them a package of new games every now and then. I should start charging them for the shipping on top of gas!!!!!!

What games did he flip (buy for) his 4 year old cousin anyways? This is coming from the father of a 3 & 6 year old....just wondering.

Rayman Origins. + $5

And just to let you know dropping off a box of games you bought at your local BB to your local post office doesn't =/= Driving 2 hours to go pick up a game at the nearest BB in your region.

Big difference there bud.

Edited by doc_j88, 19 August 2012 - 04:54 AM.