Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0 FULL COMPLETE LIST REVEALED!

• Please log in to reply
3283 replies to this topic

#3241 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:55 AM

All speculations...MM says there won't be one. I am not going to sit in front my PC (or backwards on my toilet facing my laptop *looking at tsel*) this time. Will try to finish Deus Ex instead, which by the way, is an awesome game.

Isn't it? I still play it once in a while even with my backlog growing. There is something that draws me to that game

#3242 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

does anyone have the past link of blowout.3.0?

the thread appears to have been deleted (not coming up in search). made a new one. here you go:

http://www.bestbuy.c...=1312731&loc=01

#3243 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

It turns out that rumored blowout 3.0 is actually a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale.

#3244 gundamb0i

gundamb0i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

The sell is buy 1 get the second 1 for 50%off.

#3245 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:15 AM

Just noticed this on the 3.0 link. Dreams = dashed.

Buy One Select Game, Get 50% Off a Second
Choose two games from the list below and save 50% on one of them.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#3246 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:16 AM

My Aunt paid me for the games they wanted after i told her about the sale and that i was going that way.

4 year old kids dont have money buddy.

Anything else smart to say?

Tell me this Cags (Confoosious/gantt)because im beginning to think a few of you here are dumb or just learning impaired.a.k.a Slow..

How much Profit did i make?

1 hour drive. (2 hours if you count return trip)
gas $4 a gallon
Just added $5 for gas and time

calculate it for me bro

will $5 satisfy my cars fuel needs for a 2hour trip?

Did i come out ahead?

Let me know asswipe. Awaiting your answer

Well why charge $5 at all then? It degrades your good deed and profit you little to nothing.

#3247 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:17 AM

So, in essence, it'll be a 2 for $30 sale seeing as most of the eligible titles are $20.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#3248 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:20 AM

Was able to snag bodycount on ps3 today. Spent the next 2 hours looking for 1 online game and couldn't get 1. If anyone grabbed it and wants to
get the online trophies add me on psn. Screen name razrvamp

#3249 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

Has anyone gotten Their Dragon Quest Joker 2 Shipped (that was backordered) yet?

#3250 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:27 AM

was pretty successful for me.
:bouncy:

Me too. Got a nice little haul over the last 2 weeks. Since I already have a lot of the games in the B1G1 50% off current deal, I'm glad to be taking break...err I should say my wallet is. ;)

#3251 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

just imagine the faces of those who prebought the games in hopes of a blowout sale now

#3252 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:57 AM

Well why charge $5 at all then? It degrades your good deed and profit you little to nothing.

$5 for gas and time. There is no deed, this isn't charity.

$10 game
$10 game
$5 dollar gas

If they weren't ok with it they would drove 2 hours to bestbuy themselves right?

time+effort+gas

#3253 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:22 AM

This thread is getting interesting.

On topic. I am starting to enjoy these BB gaming blowouts. Got that rocket fish headset for 15 bucks a couple weeks ago and the blops 360 controller for 10 this week. 25 bucks is a great deal for a headset and controller even if they aren't the best quality. The headset is great so far, the mic is a bit sensitive though so I keep it far away from my face and turn the tv volume off when I play on my 360. Haven't tried the controller yet, I am hearing mixed reviews about it. Wasn't going to open it until I needed it but I may just to check if it works well or not. Any input?

#3254 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

:applause: Your a good troll.

Had me going at first. I'm not falling for the troll bait this

Hey buddy we all know confoosious is not a troll! He is a Cag who loves his fellow man, the shadier the better! He is always there for us all.

:booty:

#3255 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:03 AM

B1G1 50% off? Doesn't really seem to be worth it. :lol:

#3256 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:17 AM

So Gantt i suggest you quit with the smart ass comments because i will shut you the Fuck down

Barely two months here and you're making threats against other members. And we were just getting to know you. Hope you enjoyed your time on CAG.

#3257 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

I spent more money in gas going to Bestbuy which as i said was an hour away.

Hardly call $5 profit. My Time for driving and gas almost at $4 a gallon, $5 is reasonable

So Gantt i suggest you quit with the smart ass comments because i will shut you the Fuck down

Dude, for your little cousins, maybe you need to not make any profit at all?

If you can drive and they can't, making money off of them is kinda pathetic.

Good Lord!

I'm honestly shocked...and being here for this long, it really takes a special kind of person to commit a special kind of action. Confoo really said all that needs to be said...but DAMN! Talk about being the king of all that is douchey.

Rationalize it all you'd like Doc, but at the end of the day...that's pretty damn low. The paltry profit you made off your cousins certainly wouldn't be enough for a .0001% down payment on some class and character.

On a side note...I was able to score MLB 11: The Show for PS3 at the last minute of the sale for $10. Missed out on Rayman, but at least I scored one of the two I wanted, so I'm a happy camper! Thanks OP! :D

#3258 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

Barely two months here and you're making threats against other members. And we were just getting to know you. Hope you enjoyed your time on CAG.

How have i threatened you in anyway shape or form?

Don't start dissing members then pull the cry baby, i'm innocent role. :roll:

Also while i've been here i've done my best to help the community.

Good Lord!

I'm honestly shocked...and being here for this long, it really takes a special kind of person to commit a special kind of action. Confoo really said all that needs to be said...but DAMN! Talk about being the king of all that is douchey.

Rationalize it all you'd like Doc, but at the end of the day...that's pretty damn low. The paltry profit you made off your cousins certainly wouldn't be enough for a 1% down payment on some class and character.

Maybe if you read the entire thread before posting mr clown you wouldn't be looking silly right about now

If me asking 5 dollars for gas for a 2 hour journey makes me the King of Douches idk what to say but thanks.

Edited by doc_j88, 19 August 2012 - 01:08 PM.

#3259 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

Maybe if you read the entire thread before posting mr clown you wouldn't be looking silly right about now

Oh, forgive me Mr. Douche....because with comments like this...

...you definitely have earned the respect of any of us...tough guy! :lol:

#3260 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

Oh, forgive me Mr. Douche....because with comments like this...

...you definitely have earned the respect of any of us...tough guy! :lol:

I could care less about your respect Mr. clown

#3261 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:14 PM

I could care less about your respect Mr. clown

My Aunt paid me for the games they wanted after i told her about the sale and that i was going that way.

4 year old kids dont have money buddy.

Anything else smart to say?

Tell me this Cags (Confoosious/gantt)because im beginning to think a few of you here are dumb or just learning impaired.a.k.a Slow..

How much Profit did i make?

1 hour drive. (2 hours if you count return trip)
gas $4 a gallon
Just added $5 for gas and time

calculate it for me bro

will $5 satisfy my cars fuel needs for a 2hour trip?

Did i come out ahead?

Let me know asswipe. Awaiting your answer

Forgive me, I was under the assumption I might have been in the presence of a true scholar! In any case, you're nothing special. You'll be soon forgotten...one way or another. Like those before you.

#3262 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:20 PM

Forgive me, I was under the assumption I might have been in the presence of a true scholar! In any case, you're nothing special. You'll be soon forgotten...one way or another. Like those before you.

:lol: Not here to be known. Only to help the community by giving my input on questions they ask.

If me asking my aunt for $5 to help with gas for driving 2 hours to pick up a cheap game ($10+$10+$5) Is enough for certain members (Yourself included) to derail a thread and flame a member...

the problem doesn't seem to be on my end:-#

On Topic:

Has anyone been having weird results with their Black Ops Controller? PS3 Specifically

#3263 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:36 PM

:lol: Not here to be known. Only to help the community by giving my input on questions they ask.

If me asking my aunt for $5 to help with gas for driving 2 hours to pick up a cheap game ($10+$10+$5) Is enough for certain members (Yourself included) to derail a thread and flame a member...

the problem doesn't seem to be on my end:-#

On Topic:

Has anyone been having weird results with their Black Ops Controller? PS3 Specifically

If the controller it's having issues and you've already opened it......just sell it to your cousin for $30

#3264 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

If the controller it's having issues and you've already opened it......just sell it to your cousin for $30

Cool story. Good Joke lol :lol:

Edited by doc_j88, 19 August 2012 - 01:51 PM.

#3265 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

tough guy doc_j88 and his ever changing story of flipping games to little kids has been fun but time to move this to the graveyard and bring on BLowout 3.0! (Which of course isn't a blowout.)

Godspeed Best Buy Summer Blowout!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#3266 zillionandnine

zillionandnine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

Dang, missed out on this sale (thanks to a combination of moving cross country and not being on CAG very much for several days) and I'm sad I missed out on $10 Rayman Origins. Oh well, next time.

#3267 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

Maybe I'm missing something, but adding and extra $5 for 2 hours of driving doesn't seem that bad, family or not. They're still getting a good deal. Honestly, I wouldn't even bother if the store that had them in stock was that far away, but that's just me.

#3268 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

Maybe I'm missing something, but adding and extra $5 for 2 hours of driving doesn't seem that bad, family or not. They're still getting a good deal. Honestly, I wouldn't even bother if the store that had them in stock was that far away, but that's just me.

It's perfectly reasonable if you're just doing someone a favor. I personally wouldn't bother either but that's just me. I understand why someone would need the gas money. No issue with that.

It's just that his story has changed a couple of times. And for some reason his 4 year old cousins needed both a 360 and a wii copy. Probably for their gaming blog.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#3269 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:48 PM

Ah, I see.

#3270 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

It's perfectly reasonable if you're just doing someone a favor. I personally wouldn't bother either but that's just me. I understand why someone would need the gas money. No issue with that.

It's just that his story has changed a couple of times. And for some reason his 4 year old cousins needed both a 360 and a wii copy. Probably for their gaming blog.

The 2 Children each have their own systems.

I'm not as fortunate as other Cags to have Local BB's, Target's, or other stores. I stay in a small town where Walmart has a huge Monopoly on the economy. Meaning no deals ever. The nearest city from my country town is approximately 1 hour away. Which has a mall, several gamestops (4), target, Bestbuy, Toysrus, and a Walmart that price matches. So driving to get good deals is my only option.

The story was the same. When i was accused i just shed more light (added more details)

I admit i got roused in the beginning and i had a improper meaning of the word flip.

I thought Flip meant basically to get rid of.

If you throw in an adjective such as "flip for profit" that would make you wrong.

But after checking Urban Dictionary Flip as a word basically meant getting rid of anything for profit. No adjective needed.

So my bad on that

Edited by doc_j88, 19 August 2012 - 03:09 PM.