Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0 FULL COMPLETE LIST REVEALED!

• Please log in to reply
3283 replies to this topic

#3271 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

You were picking up a copy for yourself anyway...why couldn't it just be a 'gift' for the kids since they're your family, it's only $20 (or $25). I'm guessing that's why ppl were like 'wtf', even after you explained.

#3272 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

God damn, where the Fuck is Shrike when you need him to clean up a thread? Not like he has a problem doing it.

#3273 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:54 PM

You were picking up a copy for yourself anyway...why couldn't it just be a 'gift' for the kids since they're your family, it's only $20 (or $25). I'm guessing that's why ppl were like 'wtf', even after you explained.

I give gifts on Birthdays and Christmas or during times when i'm financially able to do so.

I had a budget, and the deed was understood as favor, not a gift.

The thing i can tell people is money doesn't grow on trees. So anytime someone asks me to buy something for a child i can't always "gift" it to them soley because of said person receiving is a minor

I love kids. I buy them candy, play with them etc.. but does it make me morally unjust because i made their mother pay the price i paid and didn't give it away as a gift?

#3274 kraftwerks

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

Will you jerks knock it off please? Go play one lf your cheap games. It would be time better spent.

#3275 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:16 PM

Why is this thread still in the active deals in the first place??

#3276 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

Basic Math:

2 hours driving * 60 miles/hour / (30 miles/gallon) * $4 / gallon = $16

#3277 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:53 PM

Co-op is not needed. Online co-op might still be active though. For local co op the camera system is an absolute mess.

I just realized last night that there's a demo.

Just started playing the demo. Is the rest of this game that linear?

(Btw, I love linear. I hate open world sandbox games. I don't have time for that nonsense! or I'm just lazy. :) )

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#3278 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

God damn, where the Fuck is Shrike when you need him to clean up a thread? Not like he has a problem doing it.

he's probably at best buy picking up more blu-rays lol

#3279 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:41 PM

I just realized last night that there's a demo.

Just started playing the demo. Is the rest of this game that linear?

(Btw, I love linear. I hate open world sandbox games. I don't have time for that nonsense! or I'm just lazy. :) )

It's more or less pretty linear. There are limited sidequests but you can ignore them. And you can always press up on the dpad to show where you have to go. So there is minimum frustration on finding "where the hell am I supposed to go".

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3280 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

It's more or less pretty linear. There are limited sidequests but you can ignore them. And you can always press up on the dpad to show where you have to go. So there is minimum frustration on finding "where the hell am I supposed to go".

Fantastic. That's the perfect type of game for me.

thanks for the info.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#3281 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:40 AM

Ugh, the Blops controllers are terrible. Got two of each for each system.
The two for PS3 won't hold a charge, and one of them drops its signal every few minutes.

It's already started happening with my PS3 controller soon after I started using it. Like buttons have to be pressed several times before it clicks and it sticks, the analog sticks get stuck on options or letters and moves all over the place. It's been pretty great for gameplay though but still lagging a bit. I'm just wondering if it's because it needs to be charged.

I have the same problem with the triangle and circle buttons getting stuck. However, no problems with signal dropping or joysticks getting stuck.
Im gonna try and get an exchange or in store credit.

#3282 247

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

If anyone doesn't want their blops Xbox controller or have extra one pm me, have PayPal.

#3283 SirChadlyOC

SirChadlyOC

Leveling up builds character

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

Aww, man. On Friday, my online order (from 1:24 a.m. last Sunday) for Rhythm Heaven Fever and Tetris Axis went to "processing." Just now, it went back to "backordered." Dick move, Best Buy. :wall:

#3284 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

Flipped To my little cousin's. :-#

Stop Judging me. Gas ain't cheap and the Nearest BB is an Hour away.

To my little cousins for $15

If you planned to drive all the way to BB to buy Rayman Origins for YOU. There was no NEED to charge an extra fee to your family, that was a really stingy move "Doc".

"Go home and be a family man".
Posted Image