Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0 FULL COMPLETE LIST REVEALED!

• Please log in to reply
3283 replies to this topic

#1021 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:27 PM

Anyone tried that black ops controller?

#1022 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:28 PM

I went ahead and got this: http://www.bestbuy.c...l psp&lp=1&cp=1
...as the price will be RAISED by $3 during the 'sale'. Outlet or not, not paying $3 more after seeing the price.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1023 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

Anyone tried that black ops controller?

I have it, it's the same quality as the Tron controllers. I like it a lot. There's a red glow around the thumbsticks which is a bit unfortunate but the controller itself is fantastic. I don't even use wireless controllers anymore.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1024 dallow

dallow

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:38 PM

Aye, I default to them for almost every cable I need. And they've recently started adding other things of interest, like mechanical keyboards and surround sound systems.

Thin HDMI cables became a necessity due to some routing issues I've got in my current setup, which is the only reason I went with the link at Amazon. You can be sure I checked Monoprice first to see if they had an equivalent.

I bought my sister one of their drawing tablets and she really likes it.
I tried it myself and it seemed to work pretty well.
Not a Wacom but felt nice.

http://www.monoprice...&keyword=tablet

#1025 247

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

I have it, it's the same quality as the Tron controllers. I like it a lot. There's a red glow around the thumbsticks which is a bit unfortunate but the controller itself is fantastic. I don't even use wireless controllers anymore.

Have you tried it on a pc?

#1026 Watevaman

Watevaman

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

So everything in the OP is deals for next week? Any news on 360 promotions? I'm thinking of picking one up this weekend but I can wait if there's a deal going on.

#1027 Snake Eater

Snake Eater

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

are the accessories on sale now or do we have to wait till sunday?

#1028 brianace

brianace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:43 PM

Damn me for not being a hundred years old!#-o

Heeheehaha, J/K!

Today I am 40. That stings a little.

Speaking of being old, and gameshows, and this sale, does anyone know what the difference is between Price is Right Decades, and the earlier Price is Right game for the Wii? Mom's birthday coming up, and this seems like something she'd enjoy. I bought her the last one for xmas a couple years back, and she enjoyed it, even though it looks like hot garbage to me.

#1029 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:46 PM

Anybody have any opinions on the Black Ops controller? I need an extra for the lady so we can play 360 together, and am not looking for anything exceptional, just something that works and is functional.

76561198003985248.png

#1030 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

So everything in the OP is deals for next week? Any news on 360 promotions? I'm thinking of picking one up this weekend but I can wait if there's a deal going on.

No. It is for 3 weeks from now.

The date 8/12-8/18 is just to throw everyone off. :roll:
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#1031 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

Have you tried it on a pc?

No, but I can't imagine that my opinion would differ any.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1032 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:55 PM

^ Thanks for all your input. I might order one since my PS3 controller has been randomly pressing buttons for months and nearly deleted something (even though I've been charging it by usb through my laptop fine as of last night).

#1033 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

Looks like a lot of CAGs did not participate in the blowout 1.0 ...

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#1034 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

So the ps3 controller is wireless, while the 360 one is wired?

#1035 eggwolio

eggwolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:10 PM

For those looking at :ds:Rhythm Heaven for $9.99, there is a third party seller on Amazon who has it for $7.15 and it's fulfilled by Amazon so it's FSSS/Prime eligible as well.

Thank you for this. Saved me some bucks.

#1036 Watevaman

Watevaman

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

No. It is for 3 weeks from now.

The date 8/12-8/18 is just to throw everyone off. :roll:

I don't think you understood what I meant. I meant are those all the deals?

#1037 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

I'm not really worried about these games seLling out like everyone else. For one nothing on the list is a must buy for me as I already have Rayman. Second is this sale isn't flip friendly like the last one so El Hordo may stay home for this one.

#1038 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:18 PM

I don't think you understood what I meant. I meant are those all the deals?

Doesn't the OP thread title say something about a complete list? :roll:

#1039 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

I'm not really worried about these games seLling out like everyone else. For one nothing on the list is a must buy for me as I already have Rayman. Second is this sale isn't flip friendly like the last one so El Hordo may stay home for this one.

Yeah a lot of the games still only sell for ~$15 on Amazon so it is a pretty hard way to make any money trying to resell them on ebay. Since the TIV are low for many of them it should keep bulk buys low also.

#1040 Shadow Enz

Shadow Enz

Shadow of a ghost

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:23 PM

Many of these items are already not available at the store level in my area. Crazy, as the sale hasn't started yet. Must be a lot of CAG members here XD
The path to hell lies between my fists, and your soul... Shun Goku Satsu!

You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive.

Posted Image

#1041 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

Many of these items are already not available at the store level in my area. Crazy, as the sale hasn't started yet. Must be a lot of CAG members here XD

No those be slickdeals scum

#1042 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

in for Mayhem and Tekken so far.
Posted Image

#1043 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

I used to think the same thing. But there's plenty of hoarders on here too.

I agree with cancerman though that this isn't a flip worthy sale so maybe local best buys are just holding back for the sale date.

#1044 blucadet3

blucadet3

You know who has a good title...MY MOM!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

soooo the feeling I'm getting is I should be placing an order for instore pick up and then picking them up on Sunday once the sale starts...

#1045 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

soooo the feeling I'm getting is I should be placing an order for instore pick up and then picking them up on Sunday once the sale starts...

I see no problem with that strategy. Some are for it while others think it is low down. If you are buying for personal use then go for it. I have 4 games in my cart since the list was leaked and they are still all available at one of the Best Buys. I am actually hoping to get mine shipped since it is a 43 mile round trip to that BBY and with gas currently $3.91 it would cost me almost $8 to get them. Free shipping with Silver (hopefully everyone gets FS on this sale) is nice when my closest BBY cannot fill an order.

#1046 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

Hopefully I get lucky next weekend where I am close to a Best Buy. Hoping for Crysis 2, Deadspace 2, Bulletstorm, and Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2

#1047 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

I actually went to the SD thread when only the partial list had been posted that had the Rayman deal. Their thread was only about 3 pages long and there was a good handful of people on that site who couldn't find any in their area and were saying stuff like 'damn hoarders!'. So I think that's just a problem everywhere really.

#1048 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:53 PM

Today I am 40. That stings a little.

Speaking of being old, and gameshows, and this sale, does anyone know what the difference is between Price is Right Decades, and the earlier Price is Right game for the Wii? Mom's birthday coming up, and this seems like something she'd enjoy. I bought her the last one for xmas a couple years back, and she enjoyed it, even though it looks like hot garbage to me.

I think Price is Right Decades came out afterwards in 2011, and if she liked the first one, then by all means go ahead and get it.

Something to look out for is the fact that Best Buy is clearancing the Wheel of Fortune / Jeopardy Gameshow Funpack for $14.99. I have the Wheel of Fortune version, and it's really well done, assuming your mom likes WoF and Jeopardy

Use this link here to see if its near you for pick up.

#1049 sadakou

sadakou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

Looks like a lot of CAGs did not participate in the blowout 1.0 ...

Mostly because Blowout 1.0 was really just December 2011 Sales 2.0.

This new sale has some new faces on the list.

#1050 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:08 PM

I'm underwhelmed, but it's still a decent sale. I'll probably pick up a few 3DS games, but I don't know about much else.

453605.png
TheTsel.png