Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0 FULL COMPLETE LIST REVEALED!

• Please log in to reply
3283 replies to this topic

#121 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:21 PM

So while we are waiting on the full list I did notice that Darksiders (pre-owned) is in stock on BBY which it almost never is. Less than $5 shipped if you are silver and unlocked.

#122 tattoojeep

tattoojeep

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:25 PM

I work at BB tonight. I will see if I can get a list again and scan it for y'all to see.

#123 Gamer4life88

Gamer4life88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

I already had Rayman Origins. Only needed to beat that hidden level for the plat, but after trying and dying a million times I gave up haha. Awesome game though. Thanks for the sneak peak Midnight :D

#124 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

In for SFIV3D. I've been waiting for DoA: Dimensions to drop also. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Read my mind. Come on DS or 3DS deals.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#125 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

That PS3 console keeps getting a nice deal every now and then hopefully an official price drop is made. For now I might have to pick up SF 3DS as well as Rayman for both 360 & Wii.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#126 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Looking forward to seeing the full list of games but during the last blowout sale my store didn't even stock all of the games on the list, so I'm readying myself for disappointment. However, I'll be in Chicago when the sale takes place so perhaps I'll have better luck finding the games I want there.

So far though I think Street Fighter IV 3D looks tempting even though I'm not a huge fighting game fan.
Posted Image

#127 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

So while we are waiting on the full list I did notice that Darksiders (pre-owned) is in stock on BBY which it almost never is. Less than $5 shipped if you are silver and unlocked.

Thanks for the update! However, it's now sold out.

#128 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

I work at BB tonight. I will see if I can get a list again and scan it for y'all to see.

Nice!

#129 joaryche

joaryche

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:56 PM

in for Darksiders II, Rayman and Sorcery

joaryche.png

#130 Duetschbag

Duetschbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:01 PM

Would be nice to see Sorcery at the $9.99 mark. Wish I would have waited on Rayman, I picked it up for $14.99 about a month ago.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#131 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

Finally! Street Fighter 4 on the 3DS for $10 sounds awesome. Can't wait to get that and I can't wait to see what else is for sale. Loving the BestBuy deals.

#132 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

Agreed. The Vita version is AMAZING. You can use the touchscreen to pop/collect the bubbles in the game, it works SO well!

Cool, I'll have to get the Vita version eventually down the line since it isn't on the sale. I really like the PS3 version since it has up to 4 player couch co-op, but I'd like to try out the touch functionality too.

#133 screwkick

screwkick

\m/ >< \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:26 PM

Looking at that list reminds me of when Circuit City had their $5 game blowouts on hundreds of titles. It reminds me of how today's deal aren't truly that great.

#134 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

The three stores close to me all show Rayman as "unavailable." Sucks, especially since I know one had over 15 PS3 copies as of Saturday. Hoardo strikes again.

#135 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

Sorcery for $15 sounds good. Hopefully SxT goes on sale. Thanks midnight metal.
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely default

#136 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:48 PM

Will probably grab Rayman. Will sleeping dogs be good? Have heard hype. But not sure.

#137 erdmanski1341

erdmanski1341

On Wisconsin!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

I'm still waiting for Lollipop Chainsaw to hit $30. It's down to $37 on Amazon, so it could actually happen with this sale.
Posted Image

#138 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

Rayman for $10 is a steal. Easily my favorite platformer this generation.

sig.gif

#139 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

Cool, I'll have to get the Vita version eventually down the line since it isn't on the sale. I really like the PS3 version since it has up to 4 player couch co-op, but I'd like to try out the touch functionality too.

Sadly there is no Co-Op in the Vita version.

But, since the console versions were local co-op only anyways, it doesn't bother me.

But the touch functionality is on point, can't imagine playing it any other way.

#140 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

I loved the crap out of reyman for the vita and i have a 5$ reward zone coupon. Im tempted to buy it for the 360 this time using the coupon to get it for 5$. Seems like a steal for this underrated gem of a game !
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#141 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

i would love to get Dragon's Dogma cheap.

Not going to happen for a while. Just buy it for $60; it's worth it.

#142 BuDdyLe

BuDdyLe

Dat CAG though.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Wow, I was gonna do the civil thing and just order come sunday, over night all the stores around me went unavailable...f*ken SD.

"They should fist that f :cold: ker with a RockSalt Gauntlet"

#143 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

Definitely going to grab Rayman Origins on Sunday before its sold out for the whole week. Great deal!

#144 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

No Vita Rayman? Ugh.

Everyone should buy Rayman who doesn't have it already.

#145 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

Wow, I was gonna do the civil thing and just order come sunday, over night all the stores around me went unavailable...f*ken SD.

Or someone from CAG bought them out, or fat wallet, or they just pulled them from the shelves for Sunday.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#146 ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod

Aspiring Hero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

I'll definitely be getting Sleeping Dogs at that price hopefully. That game looks like it's going to be really good.

Where are people getting the idea that Sleeping Dogs & Darksiders 2 will be going for less then full price? Am I missing something here? Is this true?
Visualize my mind... :whee:
:3ds: Friend Code: 4811-6958-3162 Ziggy
618684.png

#147 BuDdyLe

BuDdyLe

Dat CAG though.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

Where are people getting the idea that Sleeping Dogs & Darksiders 2 will be going for less then full price? Am I missing something here? Is this true?

Its just apart of the AD for next week cause of its new release, but yeah I have no idea how people got that idea.

"They should fist that f :cold: ker with a RockSalt Gauntlet"

#148 Nick45

Nick45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

Awesome! Can't wait to see the full list! Thanks OP!

#149 kleant24

kleant24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

Is sorcery worth the buy? I'm thinking I might as well get it if i'm going there to pick up rayman origins. The reviews weren't too hot and I think it might go on an even bigger sale (maybe $10).

#150 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

Looking forward to the full list!

I picked up Rayman recently from Gamefly for $9 after a coupon. It's awesome old school fun and I highly recommend it especially at this price.