Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0 FULL COMPLETE LIST REVEALED!

• Please log in to reply
3283 replies to this topic

#181 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

tron ce.....psp 4GB card!!!I miss them all

#182 K1NG J0RDAN

K1NG J0RDAN

I Am The One Who KNOCKS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

I beat Rayman on 360 and want the Vita version eventually. I am debating picking up the PS3 version at that price....

What would really be cool is if they put "transfarring" in Rayman between the PS3 and Vita versions.
Posted Image

Hardcore Gamer :D

#183 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

Definitely in for Rayman, possibly SF4 on 3DS. Buying Darksiders 2 anyway so don't care about other sales really.
Posted Image

#184 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

tron ce.....psp 4GB card!!!I miss them all

Holy god get the Fuck over it, you're never going to get them.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#185 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

FWIW, I'm a vendor and the store I am currently working has just pulled out a very large stock of:

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Uncharted Dual Pack
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkham City
UDraw Something or Another
Resistance 3
AC Brotherhood

Take that however you'd like. Just found it interesting, thought I should let you guys know. For all I know, these are just popular games here that just got shipped in.

Edited by Sonne, 07 August 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#186 Nick45

Nick45

Waiting for Persona 5!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

FWIW, I'm a vendor and that store I am currently working has just pulled out a very large stock of:

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Uncharted Dual Pack
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkham City
Resistance 3
AC Brotherhood

Take that however you'd like. Just found it interesting, thought I should let you guys know. For all I know, these are just popular games here that just got shipped in.

Interesting, that would be great if those were part of the sale. Thanks for sharing!

#187 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

FWIW, I'm a vendor and that store I am currently working has just pulled out a very large stock of:

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Uncharted Dual Pack
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkham City
Resistance 3
AC Brotherhood

meh....they had half that stuff on the last sale so wouldnt surprise me. May be interested in Gran Turismo 5..already have the rest.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#188 K1NG J0RDAN

K1NG J0RDAN

I Am The One Who KNOCKS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Uncharted Dual Pack
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkham City
Resistance 3
AC Brotherhood

Been wanting Resistance.. Hopefully it's in there.
Posted Image

Hardcore Gamer :D

#189 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Uncharted Dual Pack
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkham City
Resistance 3
AC Brotherhood

Thanks. I'd be all over GT5, both Uncharted and AC Brotherhood.

#190 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:25 PM

Rayman Origins is a must have for me at $10. Most of the stores in my area have it in stock too. Going to put out a pickup at store the day before the sale and get it the next day.

Can't wait for the full list. Hopefully I can get some more games.

#191 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

I'd probably get GT5 XL depending on the price. I have the vanilla version and the size of all those updates is just brutal.

#192 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

Where are people getting the idea that Sleeping Dogs & Darksiders 2 will be going for less then full price? Am I missing something here? Is this true?

Someone posted it earlier. I have some credit at Amazon so I'm hoping it goes for $25 at Amazon like Specs Ops was during launch week.

#193 kingcobra1215

kingcobra1215

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

Hoping for spec ops looks like a cool story

Def getting rayman, any difference between the ps3 and 360 versions?

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans." 

"I don't think the human race will survive the next thousand years, unless we spread into space."

- Stephen Hawking

#194 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

I thought it was simply in the ad?

New Release for Tuesday
Darksiders II Limited Edition>>>>>$59.99
Best Buy Exclusive: Angel of Death Bonus Limited Edition Content with Purchase
Darksiders II Limited Edition>>>>>$49.99
50% off Darksiders II Strategy Guide with purchase. (Regularly $19.99)
Sleeping Dogs>>>>>$59.99
Best Buy Exclusive: George St-Pierre Bonus Pack with Purchase
50% off Sleeping Dogs Strategy Guide with purchase. (Regularly $19.99)

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#195 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:49 PM

FWIW, I'm a vendor and the store I am currently working has just pulled out a very large stock of:

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Uncharted Dual Pack
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkham City
Resistance 3
AC Brotherhood

That's what my BB did right before the other blowout. And they specifically stated in caps "HOLD OFF UNTIL SUMMER BLOWOUT SALE," so it's probably a good sign that those will be part of the sale.

#196 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:50 PM

Remember how Tron was on the last Blowout sale and it was impossible to find any of the sets!? Well, now I'm finding them all over best buy. SO TICKED OFF! I wanted this set really bad at 9.99.

The other day I asked a rep to scan the price and he laughed, said it was 130, and said when that blowout sale was going on, most of the stores had them sent back so they couldn't sell them at the low price. WTF!

I found no less than three of the Tron CE's during the last sale, but since I had zero interest in them I left them there since I figured they'd be a bitch to ship. Otherwise I would've grabbed them for other CAG's who couldn't find them.

the link won't be active until the deal starts. there isn't a full list at this point

Actually the people working at BB likely already have the full list for this next sale just like last time. But the folks on here who may have a copy of said list already may be afraid to even post it due to it being leaked/posted by a member on here after they PM'd people a copy of the list last time.

I'd dare say that that is what caused the shortages of everything halfway decent during the last sale, since people knew in advance what to buy up and PM come that next week.

Oh and interesting avatar. Lollipop Chainsaw, I take it?

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#197 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:56 PM

Been wanting Resistance.. Hopefully it's in there.

It has been $10 for a number of times, you missed them all?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#198 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:03 PM

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Uncharted Dual Pack
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkham City
Resistance 3
AC Brotherhood

If that Uncharted Dual Pack and Uncharted 3 were both cheap enough, I might just end up owning them for the....I think....3rd time(or is it 4th?:lol:).

As for the rest, I don't recall BB ever doing a blowout sale on the GT5 XL, but I distinctly remember sales on Arkham City, Brotherhood, Resistance 3 and those uDraw tablets and games.

I'm kinda shocked they didn't keep the uDraw stuff on permanent clearance across the chain though, since it is essentially a dead peripheral with ZERO support anymore.

As for Rayman Origins, I've had it since it's $30 and kinda wishing I had traded it in already. It only has couch co-op, which is unusual for a game to online have offline co-op nowadays. Otherwise it would've been as fun as playing through the Little Big Planet games if I coulda played online with some other folks.

Posted Image

#199 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:06 PM

Already working on my cart...

:360: Rayman
:360: AC: Brotherhood
Uncharted Dual Pack
Uncharted 3
GT 5 XL

Total is $172 right now lol. Might not be too bad considering those titles will definitely be over $50 to get a $10 code on top.

#200 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:08 PM

Hoping for that AC: Brotherhood. Thats the only console game I haven't played.

#201 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:09 PM

i thought the game does not go on sale till sunday? couldn't you wait till sunday to order it?

I just wanted to check shelf stock. I generally do this a few days before a "major" sale so that I know what I'm in for on Sunday or Monday.

Last week my usual stores had at least 5 copies each, but today they are all gone.

Hopefully when the sale goes live I can order for store pick up.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#202 Tdog987

Tdog987

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Pre-bought Rayman Origins PS3...last copy.

#203 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

Pre-bought Rayman Origins PS3...last copy.

Smart move.

For those who don't get Rayman ahead of time, good luck. Even if your store has 20 copies right now, good luck.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#204 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

I'll send Midnight the list so he can update the OP, rayman isn't on my list so I'm guessing it's a sale item and not part of the clearance list , sorry for any confusion guys

Ok! I can NOT wait for the list!:lol:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#205 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

I bought Rayman during the B2G1F. Clever girl...

#206 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

Considering Uncharted 3 is getting a GOTY edition coming out at some point, it kinda makes sense that it might be on sale for cheaper than MSRP this coming week.

Posted Image

#207 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:39 PM

Need to finally start my Sorcery trial.

Probably get Rayman no matter what, and the Move pistol if its official, otherwise I doubt it.

Hopefully there is some good ones in the full list, already got the Darkness II for $12 during the DOTD awhile back

#208 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

They had like 4 move pistols at my local BB, hoping to grab two of them. I don't know anyone that would have bought the things at 20 a pop though.

#209 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Uncharted Dual Pack
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkham City
Resistance 3
AC Brotherhood

Rayman :ps3:
AC: Bro :360:
GT5 XL :ps3:

looks good so far!

ALSO, work for Anderson? :D

#210 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:38 PM

Got $175 in gift cards to burn. Considering grabbing a PS3... or might nab Amazon GCs and get a 320GB from AWD. Hmm.