Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0 FULL COMPLETE LIST REVEALED!

• Please log in to reply
3283 replies to this topic

#211 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:48 PM

I'd probably get GT5 XL depending on the price. I have the vanilla version and the size of all those updates is just brutal.

The DLC is all on a voucher though.

#212 K1NG J0RDAN

K1NG J0RDAN

I Am The One Who KNOCKS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:17 AM

It has been $10 for a number of times, you missed them all?

Well I kinda skipped over it all those times and just recently became interested to add it to the collection.
Posted Image

Hardcore Gamer :D

#213 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:27 AM

Don't think I'm going to take any chances... going to get a couple of these things for in-store pickup and awkwardly get them price adjusted next week.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#214 Y2JerichoHALic55

Y2JerichoHALic55

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:33 AM

Any preference on which platform to get Rayman Origins for? 360/PS3/Wii?
Posted Image

#215 Minkyboi

Minkyboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:35 AM

Hoping for that AC: Brotherhood. Thats the only console game I haven't played.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=326272

#216 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:38 AM

The official pistol is pretty good at $5, but still not as responsive as the sharpshooter.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#217 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:48 AM

Amazon already tanked its Arkham City value. It's at $5 now.

#218 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:48 AM

ok time for a related question, if I order rayman from best buy.com before and I got the $10 gift card for going over $50, what would happen when I price match the rayman and my total drop below thew 49.99 line?

#219 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:56 AM

ok time for a related question, if I order rayman from best buy.com before and I got the $10 gift card for going over $50, what would happen when I price match the rayman and my total drop below thew 49.99 line?

Price matching doesn't effect the spend $50 to get $10 deal. Your RZ code would still be valid.

#220 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:56 AM

Amazon already tanked its Arkham City value. It's at $5 now.

Could this conferm that this is going on same ? If so than the others listed on this page muerte be going on sale as well.
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#221 Boeing 747

Boeing 747

In The Name of Harman...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:58 AM

Damn the 50% trade in is awesome, I bought that Rage $5, Bullestorm $5, $10 Arkham City, and $20 BF3 deal at BB and ended up traded them all back in for a profit.. think this is the first time I can say I've done that.

Never even played them actually, switching to PC gaming so I'd prefer a couple of them on PC.

#222 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:58 AM

Could this conferm that this is going on same ? If so than the others listed on this page muerte be going on sale as well.

No other reason for them to be re-stocking all those titles. It's not like those titles have just been flying off the shelves lately.

#223 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:01 AM

No other reason for them to be re-stocking all those titles. It's not like those titles have just been flying off the shelves lately.

True. I expect killzone 3 and god of war 3 to be apart of this sale as well. I want that list so bad so i can buy things ahead of time lol
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#224 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:04 AM

True. I expect killzone 3 and god of war 3 to be apart of this sale as well. I want that list so bad so i can buy things ahead of time lol

Don't be shy... just buy a copy of every game and return the ones that don't go on sale.

#225 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:07 AM

Don't be shy... just buy a copy of every game and return the ones that don't go on sale.

This lol.

I'm close to just pulling the trigger on the titles I have in my cart now, but with the 5-6 store I'll have access to during the sale, I want to hold it out and wait for prices to see if I can't get a $10 code on top to sweeten the deal.

If I end up missing out on something, I can always price match. And Amazon did end up matching a few of the deals after the last one anyway.

#226 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:43 AM

The thread on Rayman over at SD is hilarious.

On a related note, only one store in a 50 mile radius have Rayman listed as available, this does not bode well. Probably should do a store pick up order now.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#227 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:53 AM

The thread on Rayman over at SD is hilarious.

On a related note, only one store in a 50 mile radius have Rayman listed as available, this does not bode well. Probably should do a store pick up order now.

Of the 6 stores within 30 minutes of me...

360 Rayman: All 6 stores have it
PS3 Rayman: 3/6 have it
Wii Rayman: All 6 stores have it

I'm thinking of getting it on 360 and PS3.

#228 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:07 AM

I was maybe slightly interested in Gran Turismo 5 XL, but after reading some reviews with them comparing it to Forza 3 or 4, I'll have to pass.

On a side note, I hope Shipwreck can buy a copy of :ps3: Rayman Origins for CheapyD. I had picked it up when Gamefly had it on sale for $12.99 and Cheapy himself was lamenting how he had missed out on the deal since it sold out so fast.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#229 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

This has probably been asked about three hundread times now, but Im to lazy to check. When does this go live?
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#230 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:16 AM

This has probably been asked about three hundread times now, but Im to lazy to check. When does this go live?

<looks at title of thread><looks at the above question>
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#231 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

oh that thing that I clicked on. Im supposed to read that? LOL.

I actually ment. Like a time. 12:00am? The last one I missed out on everything since I didnt see it till the next morning and all were sold out allready.
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#232 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:18 AM

*facepalms

#233 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:19 AM

Yeah. That would help.:razz: Not to mention that store sales normally run Sunday at opening to Saturday at close(except in the case of Black Friday and Cyber Monday where those days get their own sale ads usually) and always have.

Posted Image

#234 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:26 AM

I was maybe slightly interested in Gran Turismo 5 XL, but after reading some reviews with them comparing it to Forza 3 or 4, I'll have to pass.

So, it wasn't just me... Maybe I'll get it, for the 3D, if it's around $10.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#235 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:33 AM

So, it wasn't just me... Maybe I'll get it, for the 3D, if it's around $10.

yeah, it is $5 or bust, i am spoiled by the need for speed sale for dotd

#236 Rayvis

Rayvis

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:38 AM

I actually ment. Like a time. 12:00am? The last one I missed out on everything since I didnt see it till the next morning and all were sold out allready.

Should be around 12:00 AM CST. Usually happens closer to 12:15 AM CST.

#237 ryuk1214

ryuk1214

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:42 AM

NOOOO why at a time when my wallet is taking its biggest beating ever!?!?!?!?

#238 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:47 AM

Since Best Buy is headquartered in MN, you should be at your computer ready to hit F5 for the prices to change and ready to submit your order for 1a.m. EST Sunday morning. The prices usually change around 1am or a little bit after most times.

Posted Image

#239 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:49 AM

Since Best Buy is headquartered in MN, you should be at your computer ready to hit F5 for the prices to change and ready to submit your order for 1a.m. EST Sunday morning. The prices usually change around 1am or a little bit after most times.

for the last sale, i just added all the games i wanted in my cart at around 12:30pm, and wait till the price changes

#240 rpmboy

rpmboy

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:50 AM

It went live at 1:15 EST, IIRC.