Persona 4 Arena w/CD 49.99 at Newegg

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Olengie

Olengie

Minato Arisato is the Messiah

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

I'll probably have the same opinions about the best fighter when I get to play it. Even though it'll be a huge bias since I'm a fanboy.

Possibly. But we shall see. xD They wouldn't want to get more negative criticisms. :lol:

#62 aerozero

aerozero

The man from nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

It's been a long time since I bought a game at full price and felt that it was worth every penny.
Posted Image

#63 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:52 AM

Isn't that more of the 3rd party's responsibility, not so much Newegg's?

Well this the only bad experience I've had with Newegg, just a week ago I got the Kingdom Hearts 3D LE from them in perfect shape.

What was odd about P4A is that it was delivered in such a big box with all this paper inside, I think that made it worse.

I'll give them another shot with Last Story, I really don't want to end up cancelling all those pre-orders that I got $10 off of.

kinda, not really. THeir policy is theyre supposed to take care of it if the 3rd party seller doesn't resolve it. Honestly i wouldn't have ordered if it was a 3rd party. I was unaware that they even did 3rd party sellers on the site now. I actually need to email them because its been over a week since their last reply. Its taking WAY too long to sort this out. I was blatantly given a used game as new and im pretty upset about it.

Like i said i used them years ago for a lot of different computer stuff and they were always cool. Lately ive been trying them for games off and on and theyve been very hit and miss. WIth more misses than hits lately

Anyway. Im in the 'waiting for a price drop' boat for this one. Hopefully i can still get the CD

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#64 ilifecomputer

ilifecomputer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:20 AM

It's been a long time since I bought a game at full price and felt that it was worth every penny.

I agree assuming you mean because the game is both amazing and packed with content. Super happy I bought the game (and yea I payed full price).

#65 haguremetaru

haguremetaru

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:30 AM

California Residents:

If you choose free shipping, it's a few cents cheaper over at Amazon.

#66 solarnoise

solarnoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:43 AM

Guys, mine arrived a little beat up (plastic case is squished, don't want to unwrap it). If I rma but keep the soundtrack are they going to notice? I'd rather just pick up a mint copy from a brick and mortar store but dont want to lose out on the soundtrack :(