38 replies to this topic

#1 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

http://www.frys.com/...source=googleps

Thanks for the updated price MrHitDatH!

Edited by ChunLiBarbie, 09 August 2012 - 07:00 AM.
$29.99 to $19.99

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

I guess everyone is trying to get rid of these lol

#3 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

Right?! Newegg had them for this price. Buy's eBay store had them for this price, too.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#4 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:46 PM

I guess everyone is trying to get rid of these lol

Makes sense, try to get rid of all of em before it goes f2p

#5 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

Right?! Newegg had them for this price. Buy's eBay store had them for this price, too.

I wonder if those people who bought 50 are regretting it now.

#6 psihog

psihog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

I wonder if those people who bought 50 are regretting it now.

I bought 1 and I'm kinda regretting it now.

#7 QuantumTunnelRat

QuantumTunnelRat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:51 PM

I bought 1 and I'm kinda regretting it now.

I'm with you. I was weak and couldn't resist that damn statue. In a couple more weeks this will probably be <$20 at Best Buy. Oh well.

#8 TheOmegaSoldier

TheOmegaSoldier

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:55 PM

Very tempted at 30 bucks, but the "massively singleplayer" aspect is killing it for me no matter the price. I have to wonder why they designed it that way.

Here comes guild wars.

#9 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

Makes sense, try to get rid of all of em before it goes f2p

lol, the ppl who paid full retail msrp price for this game must be kicking themselves right now. THis game technically flopped, all the retailers are jumping ship now. i have never seen a collectors edition drop this quick in price. imagine bestbuy having it for $10 or $20 for the blowout sale, ROflmao

#10 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

lol, the ppl who paid full retail msrp price for this game must be kicking themselves right now. THis game technically flopped, all the retailers are jumping ship now. i have never seen a collectors edition drop this quick in price. imagine bestbuy having it for $10 or $20 for the blowout sale, ROflmao

EA basically took the hardcore fans by the ankles and shook them upside down until every last nickel fell out. Then once they bled them completely dry they slash the price of the CE by $120 and make the game F2P to get the cash from everybody else.

#11 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

I wouldn't worry too much, first Newegg sold out in less than 30 minutes of that being posted. Fry's isn't showing shipping available at all, and the Fry's store close to me isn't showing any stock available.

The $40 price tag with BB was already YMMV, since several people couldn't find one near them.

So I'm feeling pretty good about the K-Mart deal, no buyers remorse here. 8-)

#12 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

EA basically took the hardcore fans by the ankles and shook them upside down until every last nickel fell out. Then once they bled them completely dry they slash the price of the CE by $120 and make the game F2P to get the cash from everybody else.

agree, with the drastic price cut this collectors edition is getting. i can wait till it drops at bestbuy to $20 or less, lol. i thinkafter this, ppl would think twice, and long hard before making another star wars mmo game

#13 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

I wouldn't worry too much, first Newegg sold out in less than 30 minutes of that being posted. Fry's isn't showing shipping available at all, and the Fry's store close to me isn't showing any stock available.

The $40 price tag with BB was already YMMV, since several people couldn't find one near them.

bestbuy still had it available for shipping on their site. it is just playing the waiting game for ppl who still wants the game

#14 MunchnOnDoritos

MunchnOnDoritos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

bestbuy still had it available for shipping on their site. it is just playing the waiting game for ppl who still wants the game

Yeah, my local Best Buy still has about 7 of these baby's just waiting to get snatched up. Just waiting for the magical 10 dollar price tag.

#15 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

PM'd this at my local BB. With my rewardzone silver, if this does drop below 29.99 hopefully it'll do so within 60 days.

#16 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

I find your abundance of faith encouraging.

#17 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

How quickly people forget about Hellgate London. Lol, what was that -- a record two months before fucking over lifetime sub members? This at least came with a statue.

Wonder if I still have screens of the nerd rage on their forums before they mass deleted them. God that was epic laughing from the outside (they allowed beta members to continue posting after release lol).

#18 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:08 AM

PM'd this at my local BB. With my rewardzone silver, if this does drop below 29.99 hopefully it'll do so within 60 days.

If we had a Fry's here, I'd be doing a lot more pm'ing for those Reward Zone points! From the threads I see, Fry's has a lot of good sales!

#19 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:03 AM

It's showing at $19.99 now but all sold out in my surrounding area

#20 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:14 AM

It's showing at $19.99 now but all sold out in my surrounding area

Same here, ah well. :-|

#21 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:43 AM

Wow! With GameStop added to the list, everyone must REALLY want these sold!

#22 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:04 AM

Nice! I'll check my local gs tomorrow! Hope they dont sell thief remaining stock til then. Hehe

#23 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:06 AM

GameStop hast it for $20? Still says $30 online.

#24 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:11 AM

I wonder how resellers that bought the collector edition during launch are feeling right now? Hehe. I think after seeing the price drops of all the recently released collectors edition, I'm done buying any at launch for my library. Rather wait it out every time and hope I get some leftovers.

#25 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

I regret buying mine for $29.99 now. :'(

#26 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:27 AM

GameStop hast it for $20? Still says $30 online.

No. I mean list of companies selling it for cheap.

I wonder how resellers that bought the collector edition during launch are feeling right now? Hehe. I think after seeing the price drops of all the recently released collectors edition, I'm done buying any at launch for my library. Rather wait it out every time and hope I get some leftovers.

Yeah. Some crazy trends with gaming! Seems better to wait, especially if you have games waiting to be played!

#27 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:52 AM

Holy shit, I can't believe how cheap this has become!

#28 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:11 AM

I was getting excited to finally had nerd swagger to my office desk and then found out none within 100 miles.
1 John 1:7,9
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#29 Attikus

Attikus

Mockingbird is dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

I dont' even know where Frys is, there isn't one within 100miles of my zip code. =(
Fortune and glory kid, fortune and glory...

My Zelda Shrine:
http://oi40.tinypic.com/8x7i8o.jpg
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2v965tv.jpg

#30 ItsaMeMario

ItsaMeMario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

what the heck weren't these like $100 when they first came out? holy crap