Frys - In Store- Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Edition - $19.99

[quote name='Geco17']I guess everyone is trying to get rid of these lol[/QUOTE]

Makes sense, try to get rid of all of em before it goes f2p

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Right?! Newegg had them for this price. Buy's eBay store had them for this price, too.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if those people who bought 50 are regretting it now.

[quote name='barrit']I wonder if those people who bought 50 are regretting it now.[/QUOTE]

I bought 1 and I'm kinda regretting it now.

[quote name='psihog']I bought 1 and I'm kinda regretting it now.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. I was weak and couldn't resist that damn statue. In a couple more weeks this will probably be

Very tempted at 30 bucks, but the "massively singleplayer" aspect is killing it for me no matter the price. I have to wonder why they designed it that way.

Here comes guild wars.

[quote name='Coltin']Makes sense, try to get rid of all of em before it goes f2p[/QUOTE]

lol, the ppl who paid full retail msrp price for this game must be kicking themselves right now. THis game technically flopped, all the retailers are jumping ship now. i have never seen a collectors edition drop this quick in price. imagine bestbuy having it for $10 or $20 for the blowout sale, ROflmao

[quote name='YBX87']lol, the ppl who paid full retail msrp price for this game must be kicking themselves right now. THis game technically flopped, all the retailers are jumping ship now. i have never seen a collectors edition drop this quick in price. imagine bestbuy having it for $10 or $20 for the blowout sale, ROflmao[/QUOTE]

EA basically took the hardcore fans by the ankles and shook them upside down until every last nickel fell out. Then once they bled them completely dry they slash the price of the CE by $120 and make the game F2P to get the cash from everybody else.

I wouldn't worry too much, first Newegg sold out in less than 30 minutes of that being posted. Fry's isn't showing shipping available at all, and the Fry's store close to me isn't showing any stock available.

The $40 price tag with BB was already YMMV, since several people couldn't find one near them.

So I'm feeling pretty good about the K-Mart deal, no buyers remorse here. :cool:

[quote name='Motoki']EA basically took the hardcore fans by the ankles and shook them upside down until every last nickel fell out. Then once they bled them completely dry they slash the price of the CE by $120 and make the game F2P to get the cash from everybody else.[/QUOTE]

agree, with the drastic price cut this collectors edition is getting. i can wait till it drops at bestbuy to $20 or less, lol. i thinkafter this, ppl would think twice, and long hard before making another star wars mmo game

[quote name='eXiON']I wouldn't worry too much, first Newegg sold out in less than 30 minutes of that being posted. Fry's isn't showing shipping available at all, and the Fry's store close to me isn't showing any stock available.

The $40 price tag with BB was already YMMV, since several people couldn't find one near them.

So I'm feeling pretty good about the K-Mart deal, no buyers remorse here. :cool:[/QUOTE]

bestbuy still had it available for shipping on their site. it is just playing the waiting game for ppl who still wants the game

[quote name='YBX87']bestbuy still had it available for shipping on their site. it is just playing the waiting game for ppl who still wants the game[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my local Best Buy still has about 7 of these baby's just waiting to get snatched up. Just waiting for the magical 10 dollar price tag.

PM'd this at my local BB. With my rewardzone silver, if this does drop below 29.99 hopefully it'll do so within 60 days.

[quote name='eXiON']I wouldn't worry too much, first Newegg sold out in less than 30 minutes of that being posted. Fry's isn't showing shipping available at all, and the Fry's store close to me isn't showing any stock available.

So I'm feeling pretty good about the K-Mart deal, no buyers remorse here. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I find your abundance of faith encouraging.

[quote name='YBX87']lol, the ppl who paid full retail msrp price for this game must be kicking themselves right now. THis game technically flopped, all the retailers are jumping ship now. i have never seen a collectors edition drop this quick in price. imagine bestbuy having it for $10 or $20 for the blowout sale, ROflmao[/QUOTE]
How quickly people forget about Hellgate London. Lol, what was that -- a record two months before fucking over lifetime sub members? This at least came with a statue.

Wonder if I still have screens of the nerd rage on their forums before they mass deleted them. God that was epic laughing from the outside (they allowed beta members to continue posting after release lol).

[quote name='jling84']PM'd this at my local BB. With my rewardzone silver, if this does drop below 29.99 hopefully it'll do so within 60 days.[/QUOTE]

If we had a Fry's here, I'd be doing a lot more pm'ing for those Reward Zone points! From the threads I see, Fry's has a lot of good sales!

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']It's showing at $19.99 now but all sold out in my surrounding area[/QUOTE]

Same here, ah well. :whistle2:|

I wonder how resellers that bought the collector edition during launch are feeling right now? Hehe. I think after seeing the price drops of all the recently released collectors edition, I'm done buying any at launch for my library. Rather wait it out every time and hope I get some leftovers.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']GameStop hast it for $20? Still says $30 online.[/QUOTE]

No. I mean list of companies selling it for cheap.

[quote name='CAGkrazy']I wonder how resellers that bought the collector edition during launch are feeling right now? Hehe. I think after seeing the price drops of all the recently released collectors edition, I'm done buying any at launch for my library. Rather wait it out every time and hope I get some leftovers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Some crazy trends with gaming! Seems better to wait, especially if you have games waiting to be played!

If anyone has a frys around them and can get one and ship it to me, I'd gladly paypal you the money + shipping costs + extra for troubles. ;)

[quote name='Burning Karma']$150.[/QUOTE]

I found one of the Collector's Editions for $30 at Gamestop a few days ago. They had it in the back room and the guy looked incredibly mad when I told him it was only $30. He was asking if I was F__king kidding him and I thought he was going to refuse to sell it to me. He said he just paid $150 for it in June as he was waiting for summer break from school to play it. He seemed pretty mad and I would guess he ended up stealing $150+ worth of merchandise from Gamestop that day to make himself feel better.

I'm almost as mad as that myself that I had to pay a 50% markup over what Frys is selling it for, but I guess I'll just have to live with the extra $10 I paid. ;)

[quote name='jonathansmith369']I found one of the Collector's Editions for $30 at Gamestop a few days ago. They had it in the back room and the guy looked incredibly mad when I told him it was only $30. He was asking if I was F__king kidding him and I thought he was going to refuse to sell it to me. He said he just paid $150 for it in June as he was waiting for summer break from school to play it. He seemed pretty mad and I would guess he ended up stealing $150+ worth of merchandise from Gamestop that day to make himself feel better.

I'm almost as mad as that myself that I had to pay a 50% markup over what Frys is selling it for, but I guess I'll just have to live with the extra $10 I paid. ;)[/QUOTE]
And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you and that mangy mutt!

I confirm...this is on sale at Bestbuy.com right now for $19.99! Cost me $2.99 for shipping + tax. Outlet item but brand new...go and get it!!

bread's done
Back