Frys - In Store- Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Edition - $19.99

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Attikus

Attikus

Mockingbird is dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

If anyone has a frys around them and can get one and ship it to me, I'd gladly paypal you the money + shipping costs + extra for troubles. ;)
Fortune and glory kid, fortune and glory...

My Zelda Shrine:
http://oi40.tinypic.com/8x7i8o.jpg
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2v965tv.jpg

#32 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepard of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

what the heck weren't these like $100 when they first came out? Holy crap

$150.

#33 jonathansmith369

jonathansmith369

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

$150.

I found one of the Collector's Editions for $30 at Gamestop a few days ago. They had it in the back room and the guy looked incredibly mad when I told him it was only $30. He was asking if I was F__king kidding him and I thought he was going to refuse to sell it to me. He said he just paid $150 for it in June as he was waiting for summer break from school to play it. He seemed pretty mad and I would guess he ended up stealing $150+ worth of merchandise from Gamestop that day to make himself feel better.

I'm almost as mad as that myself that I had to pay a 50% markup over what Frys is selling it for, but I guess I'll just have to live with the extra $10 I paid. ;)

#34 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

I found one of the Collector's Editions for $30 at Gamestop a few days ago. They had it in the back room and the guy looked incredibly mad when I told him it was only $30. He was asking if I was F__king kidding him and I thought he was going to refuse to sell it to me. He said he just paid $150 for it in June as he was waiting for summer break from school to play it. He seemed pretty mad and I would guess he ended up stealing $150+ worth of merchandise from Gamestop that day to make himself feel better.

I'm almost as mad as that myself that I had to pay a 50% markup over what Frys is selling it for, but I guess I'll just have to live with the extra $10 I paid. ;)

And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you and that mangy mutt!

#35 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:09 AM

Yeah, if it weren't for you meddling kids and that mangy mutt i would have gotten away with it too

#36 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:45 PM

I miss ChunLiBarbie. :-(

#37 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

It's $20 at Best Buy too now guys :D

#38 rexflexall

rexflexall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

I confirm...this is on sale at Bestbuy.com right now for $19.99! Cost me $2.99 for shipping + tax. Outlet item but brand new...go and get it!!

CAG? I'm Cheap Ass everything :booty:  :booty:

#39 MunchnOnDoritos

MunchnOnDoritos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

WOOOOO glad I waited out the price drops!!!