$50 Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition(PS3/PC) @ Gamestop(OOS online)

I've seen stacks of PS3 versions at Best Buy and Fry's, so I'd have to agree there's no rarity there.

The PC version was actually the rarest right after release if I remember correctly, but the 360 one is still the most valuable at this point in time despite probably having the most copies.

A few GS near me are showing low stock, and one with it in stock. I'd probably go for it if it was 360 at that price. Can't bite for it at that on PS3.

Saint'sRow911;9865569 said:
A few GS near me are showing low stock, and one with it in stock. I'd probably go for it if it was 360 at that price. Can't bite for it at that on PS3.

what's wrong with the ps3 version?

[quote name='showtimefolks']what's wrong with the ps3 version?[/QUOTE]

Nothing; there was just less demand for it and therefore there are more copies available in the "wild"

I think more people actually wanted the Mass Effect CE for the 360 to complete their Mass Effect Trilogy as Mass Effect 1 wasn't on the PS3. So people with both the PS3 and 360 made the choice to get ME3 CE on the 360. Like myself, I think a lot of people actually like to buy franchises on the same console rather than mixing them up.

I would have gotten the pc version...i really wanted to get mass effect 3 for the ps3 but from playing the demos the 360 and ps3 versions are nothing alike. The fps in the ps3 one are horrible! I read that it wasnt fixed in the retail release either. Anybody else know differently? Dont want to pay for live, so pc it will have to be....anyone care to comment on the quality/neccesity to succeed of the multiplayer in this game?

[quote name='Toss']ps3 version - NO

I still see them at some BB and GS[/QUOTE]Time changes everything I have the PS3 batman AA CE & I paid full price for it(mostly credit though) it's really on worth $25 to me since the batarang isn't what I thought it was going to be but these are worth much more to others...and it only takes 1 fool("a fool & his money") to overpay.

It won't surprise me to see the PS3 version selling for $100+ sealed in 2014-2015.

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham-Collectors-Edition-Playstation-3/dp/B001TOTST0

[quote name='Jawwaad1']Like myself, I think a lot of people actually like to buy franchises on the same console rather than mixing them up.[/QUOTE]

especially with a game like Mass Effect where you can import save data from each game onto the next.

I have dead space 1 and 2 on xbox and actually thought about getting rid of them and rebuy it on ps3 since it has extraction, but I think i'll just buy extraction separately on ps3.

You know, I regret buying the CE for 360 back when it first released, because I never ended up opening it (bought and finished it on PC as well for a slightly cheaper price) and by the time I thought to return it, the return window had passed. Can't even resell it for MSRP, not even after all of this time. Doesn't matter that it's OOS nearly everywhere, either! *grumble grumble*

Part of it was because many people had shit on the game and the damage was done. It seemed to be mass produced though and not as limited as the previous 2 iterations.

[quote name='frpilot']I have dead space 1 and 2 on xbox and actually thought about getting rid of them and rebuy it on ps3 since it has extraction, but I think i'll just buy extraction separately on ps3.[/QUOTE]

I bought and played through Dead Space 1 on 360, but I couldn't bring myself to later buy Dead Space 2 on 360 when the PS3 port also included Extraction for the same money.

Despite owning several Assassin's Creed titles on 360, I couldn't bring myself to buy Assassin's Creed Revelations on 360 when the PS3 port also included the original Assassin's Creed for the same money.

If one port of a given title is obviously better than the other for the same money, I'm buying the better version regardless of which console I started the series on. All else being equal, my loyalties as a consumer have to start and end with myself.

bread's done
Back