LittleBigPlanet PS Vita $10 off coupon (NewEgg)

[quote name='Kstyle']wait, is this include pre-order items? such as big daddy costumes?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Been waiting on a deal from somewhere else because of this. Will most likely order from Best Buy and see if there's a price drop in 60 days.

[quote name='Link2999']Nope. Been waiting on a deal from somewhere else because of this. Will most likely order from Best Buy and see if there's a price drop in 60 days.[/QUOTE]

You can always pre-order from a store, activate the pre-order bonus (on the receipt from Gamestop, e-mailed from Best Buy), then when the game arrives from Newegg return that copy to the store. Do not give them your store specific member number if you're afraid of getting flagged. You'll burn some gas but as long as the stores aren't out of your way you'll still end up ahead.

I know it's looked down upon by some people but I did this with Kingdoms of Amalur, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3 CE, etc. If I'm buying a game day 1, I think it's lame that I'm still not receiving the "full game" depending on which retailer I went to.

[quote name='Bosamba']You can always pre-order from a store, activate the pre-order bonus (on the receipt from Gamestop, e-mailed from Best Buy), then when the game arrives from Newegg return that copy to the store. Do not give them your store specific member number if you're afraid of getting flagged. You'll burn some gas but as long as the stores aren't out of your way you'll still end up ahead.

I know it's looked down upon by some people but I did this with Kingdoms of Amalur, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3 CE, etc. If I'm buying a game day 1, I think it's lame that I'm still not receiving the "full game" depending on which retailer I went to.[/QUOTE]

thank you,
i would do that

[quote name='Link2999']Nope. Been waiting on a deal from somewhere else because of this. Will most likely order from Best Buy and see if there's a price drop in 60 days.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I can't wait for LBPVita! :D

[quote name='Bosamba']You can always pre-order from a store, activate the pre-order bonus (on the receipt from Gamestop, e-mailed from Best Buy), then when the game arrives from Newegg return that copy to the store. Do not give them your store specific member number if you're afraid of getting flagged. You'll burn some gas but as long as the stores aren't out of your way you'll still end up ahead.

I know it's looked down upon by some people but I did this with Kingdoms of Amalur, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3 CE, etc. If I'm buying a game day 1, I think it's lame that I'm still not receiving the "full game" depending on which retailer I went to.[/QUOTE]

Dude, that's pretty damn shady. Grab a low price at one and steal dlc from another? You're very much receiving the full game, just not the added bonus that retailers use to compete for orders. That's about as cool as doing a buy 2 get 1 then returning them to Walmart for full price.

Thanks for the info OP dood! Got one. This will be my first LBP. I am not a platform fan though. I wonder how this will be.

[quote name='Crimson Mist']Thanks for the info OP dood! Got one. This will be my first LBP. I am not a platform fan though. I wonder how this will be.[/QUOTE]

It'll either be a hit or miss for you then. It's a strong platforming series though. There's A LOT to find and collect. I doubt this version has it, but you can make your own levels in LBP1 and 2, and play everyone else's levels online. Very online community based game. I hope this one is 4 player online!

[quote name='TaylorM06']It'll either be a hit or miss for you then. It's a strong platforming series though. There's A LOT to find and collect. I doubt this version has it, but you can make your own levels in LBP1 and 2, and play everyone else's levels online. Very online community based game. I hope this one is 4 player online![/QUOTE]

This has the full level editor from LBP2 + new tools and gadgets. I was in the Beta and it's fucking incredible. It has 4 player online as well. They really should have just called it Little Big Planet 3, because that's what it feels like.

[quote name='o0achilles0o']This has the full level editor from LBP2 + new tools and gadgets. I was in the Beta and it's fucking incredible. It has 4 player online as well. They really should have just called it Little Big Planet 3, because that's what it feels like.[/QUOTE]

That's music to my ears!

I haven't kept up on any updates about the game, because I already know I'm getting it regardless. So this is all just bonus news for me!

I'm surprised theres a full level editor! (Not that I really used it in the first place). But 4 player co-op....YES!!!!

[quote name='TaylorM06']That's music to my ears!

I haven't kept up on any updates about the game, because I already know I'm getting it regardless. So this is all just bonus news for me!

I'm surprised theres a full level editor! (Not that I really used it in the first place). But 4 player co-op....YES!!!![/QUOTE]

Trust me, it's an amazing game, all in all. I had the beta, and am playing the game right now, and I absolutely love it. Huge step up from the previous games, even though they were amazing too. They did an amazing job with the game.

Also, all DLC works both ways i.e PS3 works with Vita, and Vita works with PS3. Bioshock costumes! :D

Aha...so that's why it's so hard to find Batman GOTY at Wal Mart that still have the WalMart exclusive code for Gotham City Imposters. I guess people pulled this trick and left the store with the standard versions in their places

bread's done
Back