Catherine "Love Is Over" Deluxe Edition, PlayStation 3 $49.99

hmmmm.. sure are a lot of copies floating around on Amazon. They've gone in and out of stock at least a dozen times in the last few weeks.

Great price though. I wonder if this is indicative of a second printing or if they just found a warehouse full that was unaccounted for

It is kind of strange, but it could just be overstock from retailers who couldn't sell their stock and sent them back to the manufacturer, and then Amazon purchases them to resell.

I'm so very tempted though non-the-less. ^__^

[quote name='GBAstar']hmmmm.. sure are a lot of copies floating around on Amazon. They've gone in and out of stock at least a dozen times in the last few weeks.

Great price though. I wonder if this is indicative of a second printing or if they just found a warehouse full that was unaccounted for[/QUOTE]

Iv been saying that. This CE/LE wasn't very limited nor collectible.

I paid $60 for mine and still have it sealed and honestly if I would have got the vanilla version for $30 I would have been fine with that. The stuff you get is actually usable its just how many dudes are going to use that pillow case or wear those boxers. Not a whole lot. I have to start watching collectors editions. Every time I see them its like dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit.

If you watch youtube unboxing of this game you'll notice a lot of girl gamers associated with this game. IMO they should have just designed the bonus content for girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back