(Sold Out) Club Nintendo - Gold Nunchuk (900 coins) up in the store

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#211 sainrub

sainrub

CAGisdabomb!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:24 AM

just got mine in today. Made a short video of it.

Totally worth the coins!
:)

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious, thanks for sharing.

#212 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:26 AM

Totally worth the coins!

"MADE IN CHINA" too

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=276079

#213 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:29 AM

I got mine today. Basically what you'd expect. Should be noted that it does NOT come in any fancy packaging like the Japanese version did, or like Platinum prizes tend to. Mine arrived in my mailbox in a generic white mailing box. Upon opening, the nunchuk is inside of a white bag with a black Nintendo logo on it. It comes with the receipt paper loose in the box. It does NOT come with the "thanks for registering, register more, etc" card that normally accompanies all Club Nintendo products. I'd post pictures, but photobucket is being quite Fucky right now.

They gotta cut down costs some how to bring it over for delivery

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List

#214 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:34 AM

Totally worth the coins!

Thanks for the shot of your junk! I got 4 pairs of those kinda nike shorts I don't wear outside the house, let alone on the internet.
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#215 kamiyan89

kamiyan89

Colombian CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:43 AM

tutara tutara !

#216 turtuls

turtuls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:37 AM

Thanks for the shot of your junk! I got 4 pairs of those kinda nike shorts I don't wear outside the house, let alone on the internet.

You got lucky I changed the ending to me turning into a dog. I originally planned to end it being a lot less tasteful.
If we are posting PTS sites on here

http://www.zoombucks...php?ref=turtuls -for amazon and paypal

http://www.cashcrate.com/3765246 -for easy cash

currently playing SMITE :)

#217 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:26 AM

How the hell did they ship so quick? CN usually takes ages to ship things.

#218 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:56 AM

I wonder why people don't realize that CAG has an Official Club Nintendo thread.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#219 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:59 AM

Posted Image

I'm keeping the bag because it says "assy" lol
Posted Image

Posted Image
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#220 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

I wonder why people don't realize that CAG has an Official Club Nintendo thread.

This gets more exposure for me to trade

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=28014

Check My Trade List

#221 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:48 PM

Considering you got two highest tier packages from square enix your basically a flipper/scalper. Nothing wrong with that but I should as hell wouldn't trade you codes. I would do like other have done for me and give them away for free vs let someone like you get them.

I don't need codes and I have given/traded my fair share of codes away myself. Various CAG'ers can testify to that. Also I said "packages" plural, in the other thread, nothing about just being 2. Sorry if you got butt hurt if I have ignored you. I understand haters are gonna hate.

Edited by nixmahn, 15 August 2012 - 02:58 PM.

Check My Trade List

#222 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

My controller has shipped. Now to wait for the arrival.

I need a new signature.

#223 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

Then GTFO and quit telling people to trade you. If anything I'm going to point you out as the flipper. Read square enix thread.

Also I'm butt hurt that you're a flipper not because you ignored me I honesty don't even remember ever contacting you. Not saying I didn't but If I did I forgot what it what even for. Hence I'm not butt hurt from that.

1st. I never mentioned about trading codes or telling people to do anything. Again, never was in desparate need for codes. This is the Gold nunchuck thread, you went off the rails with the square-enix stuff. I wanted to trade/ship the nunchuck for actual good/decent stuff other CAG's may have. I just wanted to show proof I am capable of delivery. I am sorry that your jealousy has caused you to misinterpret what I wrote, what you actually read, and anguished butt hurt.

2nd. My post/pic was a reply to a previous post from a CAG'er with a question. Even if he forgot the ?.

Edited by nixmahn, 15 August 2012 - 03:36 PM.

Check My Trade List

#224 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:38 PM

Totally worth the coins!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good sh*t

#225 SteveGo

SteveGo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

Well, it appears there's no reason to keep it sealed since the packaging is so mediocre. Why must Nintendo constantly give us scraps and hand-me-downs compared to the rewards of the Japanese Club Nintendo?

I know I'm probably being optomistic, but I really hope they offer the Kirby frisbee around the time the Kirby Anniversary Collection is released. *sigh*

#226 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

1st. I never mentioned about trading codes or telling people to do anything. Again, never was in desparate need for codes. This is the Gold nunchuck thread, you went off the rails with the square-enix stuff. I wanted to trade/ship the nunchuck for actual good/decent stuff other CAG's may have. I just wanted to show proof I am capable of delivery. I am sorry that your jealousy has caused you to misinterpret what I wrote, what you actually read, and anguished butt hurt.

2nd. My post/pic was a reply to a previous post from a CAG'er with a question. Even if he forgot the ?.

When you plan to resell like that its probably best you don't tell people you have enough to get 6 gold nun chucks or two highest square enix tier packages. At least expect to get criticized for being a flipper if your dumb enough to flaunt it around. As the same thing happened to you in the square enix thread.

needler420.png

#227 MutantLeagueDave

MutantLeagueDave

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

3D Classics Excitebike available for 150 coins now til Aug 26th
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

#228 pureheat101

pureheat101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

i feel like there will be someone here who could answer this question...
do my points ever expire if I don't use them?

#229 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:54 PM

They roll over every year but don't count toward a tier package unless its within the year time frame.

needler420.png

#230 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:05 PM

When you plan to resell like that its probably best you don't tell people you have enough to get 6 gold nun chucks or two highest square enix tier packages. At least expect to get criticized for being a flipper if your dumb enough to flaunt it around. As the same thing happened to you in the square enix thread.

Your getting your facts wrong.
Last I checked, trading something that 100% belongs to me is perfectly legal. Jealous people, like yourself, getting butt hurt over trivial matters, such as a post about the topic in the correct thread in response to a post ,is something I cannot control.

They roll over every year but don't count toward a tier package unless its within the year time frame.

Again, you are getting your facts wrong and giving incomplete/false info to another CAG. They roll over but expire after 2 years. I should know I just spent a whole bunch of them.

Check My Trade List

#231 eggwolio

eggwolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

They expire at the end of the Club Nintendo year following the year they're registered. So coins registered now will expire at the end of June 2014.

EDIT: I possibly misread your post. If you register them, the coins expire. If you have codes you haven't registered, the point values may change, as they did this year, but I don't believe they expire altogether.

#232 gmsick

gmsick

SAY IT WITH YA CHEST

• Silenced

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

Damn I'm at 885 coins. Anyone have a spare code of any value I can have. Pm me if so thanks

Edit. Got it. Thanks!

Edited by gmsick, 15 August 2012 - 11:13 PM.

#233 dschroll

dschroll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

Looks like its sold out now. Man, that didn't take long...

#234 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

Looks like its sold out now. Man, that didn't take long...

A week isn't long? I figured it would be gone day one.

#235 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

I ordered it Day 1, but Im still waiting to get confirmation that it shipped. Are others waiting as well?

#236 SteveGo

SteveGo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

A week isn't long? I figured it would be gone day one.

900 coins is pretty high, I don't think everyone that wanted one necessarily had enough coins to get one day one. IMO, a week is pretty fast for this type of item, considering it (likely) wont see a restock as it said from day one it is limited.

#237 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

Sold out? Fuck. Looks like I'll have to explore 3rd party sellers.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#238 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:12 PM

I ordered it Day 1, but Im still waiting to get confirmation that it shipped. Are others waiting as well?

Ordered 2 on day 1, got mines at the same time yesturday or the day before, in Virginia. Still waiting on other orders that had confirmations.

Check My Trade List

#239 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

Ordered 2 on day 1, got mines at the same time yesturday or the day before, in Virginia. Still waiting on other orders that had confirmations.

Hmmm...I'm still waiting on confirmation that they shipped. This is a bit aggravating.

#240 Fadikun

Fadikun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

Man I'm glad I ordered mine when I did. I ordered mine yesterday and got confirmation of shipping already. I'm surprised it lasted that long!